Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) (68903 Views)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
floragregs:
let me name just two. Linda ikeji and bellanaija. Ur jealousy might kill u someday ooo

Out of millions?

Not impressive.

The richest black lady is Yoruba.

The richest black man is Hausa, the second richest black man is Yoruba.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

See painment. Cos u didn't see yoloba minded lady. Sorry.

Yoloba goes with dirtiness. If na dirty yoloba would have fit in.

E pain am that Hausa see igbos as hustlers, while yolobas are seen as lazy and owambe freaks..

Kill ya self ugly cat face akata

Igbos girls are synonymous with prostitution.

Your point?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Out of millions?

Not impressive.

keep on deceiving yourself when poverty is wiping away the whole north and south west(osun state a case study)....swallow your pride and learn from those whom God has given the gift to greatness
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by dukecharles(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Out of millions?

Not impressive.

Not just money, but resourceful men and women, that's what you find in the East, the land of the wise men.
BTW, go to Google check the 10 best Black scientist, the only Nigerian name you will see there is an Igbo name Philip Emeagwali, The only indigenous Automobile company in Nigeria is own by an Igbo man, Innoson Motors, most of the internationally recognised technocrats in Nigeria are all from the East. So what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
dukecharles:

Not just money, but resourceful men and women, that's what you find in the East, the land of the wise men.
BTW, go to Google check the 10 best Black scientist, the only Nigerian name you will see there is an Igbo name Philip Emeagwali, The only indigenous Automobile company in Nigeria is own by an Igbo man, Innoson Motors, most of the internationally recognised technocrats in Nigeria are all from the East. So what are you talking about?

When the bible talked of wise men coming fromt he east, i doubt he had SE Nigeria in mind.
There's a man in Ghana that also does the same thing Innoson does.
Name the list of these technocrats and their impacts in nigeria and outside of Nigeria. Obasanjo is highly honored outside of Nigeria. So is Fela Futi. Fela's mom.
First black mayor of an Irish city is Yoruba. A Yoruba also ran for California state governorship.

Your whistle blowing is not helping your case.

As for Emagweli, we all know what a fraud he is. Igbos lying their way on Google.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

http://www.rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/534775/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-way/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
murphyibiam15:

keep on deceiving yourself when poverty is wiping away the whole north and south west(osun state a case study)....swallow your pride and learn from those whom God has given the gift to greatness

LMAO is that why Imo state (an igbo state) owes its employees 13 months salary?

Is that why y'all run to the SW to hustle?

Is that why igbos are desperate enough to smuggle drugs to Asian countries?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Fadman4real(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

When the bible talked of wise men coming fromt he east, i doubt he had SE Nigeria in mind.
There's a man in Ghana that also does the same thing Innoson does.
Name the list of these technocrats and their impacts in nigeria and outside of Nigeria. Obasanjo is highly honored outside of Nigeria. So is Fela Futi. Fela's mom.
First black mayor of an Irish city is Yoruba. A Yoruba also ran for California state governorship.

Your whistle blowing is not helping your case.

As for Emagweli, we all know what a fraud he is. Igbos lying their way on Google.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

http://www.rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

https://www.nairaland.com/534775/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-way/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM

Emagweli addonnbelievit
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dem don insult this girl finish cry cry
Money making brain like Cozzy Ojiokwor, Afrocandy etc?
How many igbo girls millionaires? 0
How many igbo girls business owners that we know of?
Ignorance is not something to be proud of abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Ugomba:
you barb your hair with just #200? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL.

Same with me. The same hair style you go cut with 1,000 for expensive saloon and still carry Gorimakpa go house na im me go carry my clipper go barb for my saloon and dey will spray aftershave plus rub one nonsense join I don't even know, all for just N200cheesy
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by slimbiggy(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2015
agarawu23:
Ladies really gat a lot of problem shocked

They sell ladies hair from India (that are used for sacrifice) for you guys 100k shocked

I dey cum make I go barb my hair with just #200

its expensive there, i barb with 150 and get balance of fifty naira 2 buy cheese balls with.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2015
slimbiggy:

its expensive there, i barb with 150 and get balance of fifty naira 2 buy cheese balls with.
lol
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by NaijaChild: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2015
so why did u enter the thread?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
dukecharles:

Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji and many successful Igbo girls in nollywood and every sector of life. I think You re blinded by tribalism or you re naive... Research about Igbos as a tribe, There second name is hard work and success.
you didn't mentioned tonto dike or bellanaija owned by an igbo lady.

Though , since they want the famous names, I could have mentions those that re millionaires but not that famous..
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Out of millions?

Not impressive.

the richest black lady is yoruba wey thief oiyel bloc.
Na oilyel money she get..

We need someone apart from her who succeeded in business alone. cheesy
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Kingnap(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Out of millions?

Not impressive.

Ur ignorance is appalling did I hear you say second richest black man is yoruba?.... Go n check again.... Mind u Nigeria is not the only black nation in d world.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by PurestBoy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
tellwisdom:

How does that put beer on my table? undecided

Easy with beer cos of your liver.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
the richest black lady is yoruba wey thief oiyel bloc.
Na oilyel money she get..

We need someone apart from her who succeeded in business alone. cheesy

Did she steal it? Did Ifeanyi Uba also steal oil?

If she stole oil, why isn't she in jail?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by IGBOPRINCE: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did she steal it? Did Ifeanyi Uba also steal oil?

If she stole oil, why isn't she in jail?
that s because we have bad govt, even tinubu , otedola and co that ve oilyel bloc isn't in jail talkless of her.

Our govt is corrupts nigga.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 1:25am On Sep 27, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
that s because we have bad govt, even tinubu , otedola and co that ve oilyel bloc isn't in jail talkless of her.

Our govt is corrupts nigga.

Dig up the list of oil block owners, Igbos full the list too, so don't give us that bullshoit.

Y'all just mad because Yorubas have better business skills.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by tammie24: 3:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Evaromantik:
Meaning..........?
So,the most enlightened laidies in Nigeria are Igbos,hmm love my igbo sisters.......anywhere nobi me talk am,na Hauwa's northern fwendz
Love mi sis dem
U missed the point... money minded
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by patrick89(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Ilekeh:

Dig up the list of oil block owners, Igbos full the list too, so don't give us that bullshoit.

Y'all just mad because Yorubas have better business skills.
You are a joke and daft!
Mention one yoruba woman in the calibre of igbo women, ezekwesil, Dora, okunna,aruma, ngozi, ndidi,okolii,adichie,nwankpa,ogwu,uche Bella, amaka igwe, Linda, Afikpochics,eekwunife and nnenna, if you can mention any yoruba lady that is self made these enigmas then I'll believe you.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by aghr(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Connect with freelancers in Nigeria today and get those grueling assignments, tasks and projects off your table. Our freelancers would bring you quality and professional service to save you time and stress of completing daunting tasks to meet up with your ever demanding schedules daily. Categories of jobs our freelancers can deliever include programming, copywriting, graphics design, webmasters etc
We respect your privacy and we are professionals who get job done ontime and perfectly.
Join us now C001E0B69
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Ilekeh(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
patrick89:

You are a joke and daft!
Mention one yoruba woman in the calibre of igbo women, ezekwesil, Dora, okunna,aruma, ngozi, ndidi,okolii,adichie,nwankpa,ogwu,uche Bella, amaka igwe, Linda, Afikpochics,eekwunife and nnenna, if you can mention any yoruba lady that is self made these enigmas then I'll believe you.

Adeola of Sahara Reporters is enough to whip these lady's azz.

Why didn't you mention your revered Biafran prosititutes Afrocandy and Cozzy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.