Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) (68729 Views)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by shumuel(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmm Gombe-state, i can relate with that.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by heniford(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
No mind all this girls this days what girls do na to the watch telenovoal from morning till night I be like shwaii
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Catalyst007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Spybradd: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dem don insult this girl finish cry cry
Money making brain like Cozzy Ojiokwor, Afrocandy etc?
How many igbo girls millionaires? 0
How many igbo girls business owners that we know of?
thou monkey,its like thy bananas hath finished,isnt it?
grin
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by GodMode: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
Forget the hate comments of we yoruba and hausas about the ibos, its all because of envy of the ibo tribe, especially we yorubas, our ladies bleach to look like omo ibo even our men somtimes, now an hausa girl is answering original ibo gal, walahi

There must something abouts these igbos
I must marry an ibo girl
Aswear

Pls leave yoruba out of it..
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by sage2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
People making money selling their hair and yet Nigerian barbers charge us N500 to cut ours? This is not fair?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
wiseoneking:
Many Nigerian female from other tribes are proud to act of be considered igbo. It is in america where some black act white. Nigerian girls act igbo. Well, when we hear of Ngozi, ezekwesili, akunyili, arumah oteh, okere onyiuke, prof ogwu of united nation and many more, all want to be igbo. That's a good one by the way.
why can't u, nairalanders be civil n do away with ethnic chauvinism. I wish d Igbo on this platform will keep calm no matter wht their counterpart frm the west r saying. I think it is God tht lifts one up n he does tht only if one is humble.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by martinz1: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
y asking us. take a flight to north and ask dem
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
am still sleeping sha
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dindondin:
you forgot to include that before before, it was N100.
it was the ladies hair price that made our barbers increases hair fee to N200
abi o
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ugomba:
you barb your hair with just #200? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL.
how much make I use barb? #1,000 angry
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Demigods:

Weiten u come talk now wen u tink make sense?
well, maybe ppl like you can't understand the message
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by ExInferis(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

no mind them o. igboe women are either hos or baby factory workers.

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Aringarosa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hate is a side effect of success! Hate is also a -curable- disease and sadly many in this forum are affected.

N.b Haters are Liable to die young. Cue the hate girl!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by jamalchance(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
deekseen:
I hope she doesn't have the OWAMBE attitude o.

Dat would make her complete WAZOBIA chic
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by funkiebully: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
Ilekeh:

[/s]

See painment. Cos u didn't see yoloba minded lady. Sorry.

Yoloba goes with dirtiness. If na dirty yoloba would have fit in.

E pain am that Hausa see igbos as hustlers, while yolobas are seen as lazy and owambe freaks..

Kill ya self ugly cat face akata

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol! Original Igbo girl? She must have some really cruel friends! Allah ya kiyaye!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

See painment. Cos u didn't see yoloba minded lady. Sorry.

Yoloba goes with dirtiness. If na dirty yoloba would have fit in.

E pain am that Hausa see igbos as hustlers, while yolobas are seen as lazy and owambe freaks..

Kill ya self ugly cat face akata

Trust me, you do not want to know what hausas see Igbos as. Loool!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by chichriso: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
rubbish
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by funkiebully: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
ZelrothCloven:

[/s]

Read the op's article without Ur yolobad mind
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Read the op's article without Ur yolobad mind

And your inferior mind came to the conclusion that I'm yoruba? LOOOL! Think again!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by funkiebully: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
ZelrothCloven:

And your inferior mind came to the conclusion that I'm yoruba? LOOOL! Think again!
[/s]

Speaking hausa does not make u one. I speak hausa igbo, yoloba.

Be Ur real self yolobastad

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
well, maybe ppl like you can't understand the message

Guy shut up and no talk nonsense again. BTW your comedy skirt got me crackin
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Speaking hausa does not make u one. I speak hausa igbo, yoloba.

Be Ur real self yolobastad

Toh fa. Sai ka bani amsa da hausa ai tunda ka ce ka iya. Like I said, Barking up the wrong tree.
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by CapitalX(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
That nice! But you go come answer register or delist your 'orignal igbo girl' sharp sharp.

Why do ladies always like discussing male and female rights, equal and equality?

God guide you lady!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
[s]
Demigods:

Guy shut up and no talk nonsense again. BTW your comedy skirt got me crackin
[/s] ask your elder brother to shut up you this little rat. Tfu undecided

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by lepasharon(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
ZelrothCloven:

How do they see Igbos?
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by pasol4real(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

E pain am grin
Jealous ppl are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Naijacitizen(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
MTSWW!
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by jimsky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Iamsynord:

why are you spitting ??
i wonder ooo
Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by dukecharles(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Linda Ikeji, Genevieve Nnaji and many successful Igbo girls in nollywood and every sector of life. I think You re blinded by tribalism or you re naive... Research about Igbos as a tribe, There second name is hard work and success.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Mohammed: Muslim Vlogger & The Original Igbo Girl (pictured) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] ask your elder brother to shut up you this little rat. Tfu undecided

Lol. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / When You Lied On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.