Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. (879 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by multikolour(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
due to curfew imposed on Maiduguri the capital city of borno state, people have stayed indoors.
below is the picture of my friend trying to eat rice and beans after staying with empty stomach.

Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by ernesty20(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Where is the pic? undecidedWhere is the pic?
Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by tolababa(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pics na da now
Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by femmy2010(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
?
Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by multikolour(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
poor network
Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by McCarlito(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ode!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of My Friend About To Eat Rice And Beans In Maiduguri, In Bowl. by mytime24(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold Google's Doodle For Nigeria's Independence / Robert Clarke [SAN] Shares His Views On Buhari's Ministerial List / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dump $182M Halliburton Bribe Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.