Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605715 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
@dupyshoo please how long is reference letter valid, is it 6month or one year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
specrealq:
@dupyshoo please how long is reference letter valid, is it 6month or one year.
it doesn't have validity timeframe only make sure is up to date as at the time you are submitting your app.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by specrealq: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
hartson:
it doesn't have validity timeframe only make sure is up to date as at the time you are submitting your app.

By app do you mean wen i am applying for my express entry pool or after ive been given an ITA.
Im a bit confuse if i need to submit it now that i want to create an account or later after i get an invitation.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please I still await your candid answers. Thanks

Bimpsy99:
Please still on this work experience matter. If you graduated with a Bsc in 2009, started work in 2010 till date. In 2013 got enrolled for a one year full time Msc which was not completed until 2015 due to project issues.

My question is can you claim work experience from 2010, Post Bsc graduation date? Also, will you exclude the years of doing masters which is a year but lingered for two years. of course you were working all along. How many years work experience can one safely claim.

Please note that the highest claim for education on the EOI is Masters. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by socialmisfit: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
JesusDWay:

For the OND, select two years postsecondary while for the HND, select 'two certificates of which one is for a minimum of 3years'

Thanks a lot..How about the number of years to fill in the complete/full academic years? It's a little confusing because I'm not sure if i should include my 1-year Industrial Training to the no of years i spent in HND or OND, and the Level of Education according to the school transcript? or can i fill in the Level of Education according to ECA in that space also?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bimpsy99:
Please I still await your candid answers. Thanks

If you've been working since 2010, then go ahead and claim points for that. U can choose part-time for Msc if you kept working full time hours during your Msc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am sure he meant application after ITA.

Is the job still your current job or have you left the job? If you have left the job, you can get the job reference letter even before ITA and it will still be valid. However, if it is your current job and you will be claiming points for it till when you get ITA, it will be better to get the letter within a month before you submit your application.

specrealq:

By app do you mean wen i am applying for my express entry pool or after ive been given an ITA.
Im a bit confuse if i need to submit it now that i want to create an account or later after i get an invitation.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
specrealq:

Thank you.
Please enquire from those that have successfully gotten their PRs the exact stage one is expected to upload or submit R.Ls along with other supporting documents as I have not submitted any EE or ITA documents before.Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
dupyshoo:
I am sure he meant application after ITA.

Is the job still your current job or have you left the job? If you have left the job, you can get the job reference letter even before ITA and it will still be valid. However, if it is your current job and you will be claiming points for it till when you get ITA, it will be better to get the letter within a month before you submit your application.

beautiful!I didn't know you have answered his query before I replied him.Welldone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Good day house. Please how do I go about POF, if my personal account is not up to the required $12,162 but a family memeber is ready to assist with his fixed deposit account.
Should he transfer the Naira equivalent to my account or notify CIC that he is a sponsor?

Help am still in need of a reply. Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks a lot

Adiahabasi:

If you've been working since 2010, then go ahead and claim points for that. U can choose part-time for Msc if you kept working full time hours during your Msc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks Bro
They did not write verified.
They wrote incomplete.
I am still on the issue
I saw on their website that transcript can also be used
However my medical degree certificate is yet to be ready.
I create SVR for medical degree instead of transcript
So I want them to do SVR for transcript as opposed to mistakenly clicked medical degree.
That's where wahala is now!!!!
Any further advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.
esosa4real:

I think thry only accept Medical Degree.....but at what stage where you rejected? in the physiciansaply portal/? Did they upload your documents then as verified??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
THANK you chief Esosa.
I paid 15k to sign certification of identity in my school.
So I have a feeling that they might ask for another 15k to affirm my Intl passport!! That's my fear .please advice me.
When they did your own for you in your school, did they charge you any money?
Thank you sir.
esosa4real:

Bro, just talk to your school to stamp and affirm your copy of international passport, you dont need stressing yourself.
Thats what i did, my school registrar stamped all documents and did the certification identity.
They were all accepted by MCC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
platypelloid:
THANK you chief Esosa.
I paid 15k to sign certification of identity in my school.
So I have a feeling that they might ask for another 15k to affirm my Intl passport!! That's my fear .please advice me.
When they did your own for you in your school, did they charge you any money?
Thank you sir.

wow 15k bro, i think a lawyer would have been cheaper o!! I didnt use lawyer but i know it wont cost more than 10k for everything....

For me, i begged them to do it and gave recharge card. Them suppose run am na! Just beg them that the international passport was part of it, they should just stamp it, write the affirmation note and sign.

if they disagree go to notary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by inphoenix: 3:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello everyone!
I am new on here and I have a fair grasp of the requirements. What i need however is a step by step detail of the procedure. I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello all and very well done.
I applied for study visa about 2 years ago which wasn't granted. However, I'm about to enter EE pool but not so clear about the question of "have u applied before". Should the answer be "Yes" cos of the study visa or "No" since I haven't applied for FSW before?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by THOP: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2016
FSWP Dons, please advise me. Is it proper to merge BSc and MSc transcripts in one envelope to WES? I'm actually trying to cut cost on courier charges because sending seperately is a lot. I actually completed both degrees from the same UNI. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by richieadeolu: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Hello,

Its better you tranfer the funds to your account as it will shoe your name and you will not need any other proof that the funds will be available when needed

OFFICIALAEL:
Good day house. Please how do I go about POF, if my personal account is not up to the required $12,162 but a family memeber is ready to assist with his fixed deposit account.
Should he transfer the Naira equivalent to my account or notify CIC that he is a sponsor?

Help am still in need of a reply. Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
THOP:
FSWP Dons, please advise me. Is it proper to merge BSc and MSc transcripts in one envelope to WES? I'm actually trying to cut cost on courier charges because sending seperately is a lot. I actually completed both degrees from the same UNI. Thanks
Yes,since you got both qualifications from same institution but you have to direct the department in charge to do it that way then send.of course,you know it must be delivered to WES sealed and stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2016
duchesstyo:
Hello all and very well done.
I applied for study visa about 2 years ago which wasn't granted. However, I'm about to enter EE pool but not so clear about the question of "have u applied before". Should the answer be "Yes" cos of the study visa or "No" since I haven't applied for FSW before?
Thank you
Hi,In my opinion,I don't think the study visa denial has anything to do with EE.I feel the question is whether you have enrolled previously in the EE.if you haven't applied before then select no.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
inphoenix:
Hello everyone!
I am new on here and I have a fair grasp of the requirements. What i need however is a step by step detail of the procedure. I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.
fast forward to page 0.that's where you get step by step details.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nwandy218: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
@Zandora. Hope you are good. Please, I have been trying to get in touch with you. Am not allowed to send you mails since we are not connected. Kindly respond to Nwandy218@gmail.com. Would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by inphoenix: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fast forward to page 0.that's where you get step by step details.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thank you Chief Esosa.
Please after certifying the international passport, can I send it through e mail to them or it is STRICTLY BY POSTING OR COURIER?? Because this is a double money for me as I sent the first documents expressly thru courier!!!
Thank you.
esosa4real:

wow 15k bro, i think a lawyer would have been cheaper o!! I didnt use lawyer but i know it wont cost more than 10k for everything....

For me, i begged them to do it and gave recharge card. Them suppose run am na! Just beg them that the international passport was part of it, they should just stamp it, write the affirmation note and sign.

if they disagree go to notary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by THOP: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
hartson:
Yes,since you got both qualifications from same institution but you have to direct the department in charge to do it that way then send.of course,you know it must be delivered to WES sealed and stamped.
Thanks a lot hartson. I really appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:58am On Sep 17, 2016
platypelloid:
Thank you Chief Esosa.
Please after certifying the international passport, can I send it through e mail to them or it is STRICTLY BY POSTING OR COURIER?? Because this is a double money for me as I sent the first documents expressly thru courier!!!
Thank you.

sorry only courier!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Thank you Chief Esosa.
I spoke with MCC,they said they still need my medical degree diploma to proceed with my svr.
That transcript alone is not enough
Can I send Statement of result to them?will they accept it?thank you.
Also how many months does your SVR took and eca report to be ready from when u start.
Thank you.
esosa4real:

sorry only courier!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 1:22am On Sep 18, 2016
platypelloid:
Thanks Bro
They did not write verified.
They wrote incomplete.
I am still on the issue
I saw on their website that transcript can also be used
However my medical degree certificate is yet to be ready.
I create SVR for medical degree instead of transcript
So I want them to do SVR for transcript as opposed to mistakenly clicked medical degree.
That's where wahala is now!!!!
Any further advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

hiyee platypeloi.
I was specifically asked to send my medical diploma. along with d identity forms and others.
A lawyer friend helped me notarize at no cost.
I think you shld send a mail ia your physician apply portal explaining why u cant send d diploma at this time. If your explanation is accepted, d transcript may be used in lieu.
Again, d problem may even be poor documentation or incomplete notarization of all documents sent.....
just engage them via ur feedback msgs.
cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2016
esosa4real:

sorry only courier!

I am not sure this is correct.
you can send either by regular post or courier service. there are different addresses for them. You can as well choose to receive your eca by regular post.
However, d risk is yours. I would rather gamble wit sending by regular post and then paying for d eca to be sent back by courier.....mails take roughly 2weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2016
platypelloid:
Thank you Chief Esosa.
I spoke with MCC,they said they still need my medical degree diploma to proceed with my svr.
That transcript alone is not enough
Can I send Statement of result to them?will they accept it?thank you.
Also how many months does your SVR took and eca report to be ready from when u start.
Thank you.

sorry i didnt read this befor posting earlier.
No need to send any thing other than d requested medical diploma. They ve made themselves clear enough.
The time SVR and ECA completion takes depends on response from your school....2-3mnths on d average.
Your next target is to find a way to get your certificate and send to them ASAP. only after then can you talk about svr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by StanP(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please do one need to send WAEC transcripts to WES? I have my degree and professional certificates but their letter still indicates that they need those for my Secondary School education.

Thank you in advance for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.