Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600230 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks a lot...

Bimpsy99:
Monday Tuesday and Friday. Friday before 12.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by socialmisfit: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hello guys,

Please experts in the house, I need your advice.

I'm in the EE pool and my CRS points is 466, and I'm very hopeful of getting an ITA soon, all the other required documents can be gotten fairly easily, but I don't have the POF in my account yet, the money is not yet available but my hubby is working on raising the money to transfer to me as Gift of deed.

Now the question I want to ask is, is it too late to just be getting the money transferred to my account as Gift of Deed after getting an ITA? Or should I have had the money in my account for the last 3 months as required, regardless of it being a gift or not?

I'll really appreciate a response, guys.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
please, am very new here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
If your husband can get the money in your account soon enough, you might not need a gift of deed, as ITA for your score might not come thru in a couple of months, following the recent trend.

However, if it does come earlier, I believe he can simply do the gift of deed, even if it is after you get an ITA.

socialmisfit:
Hello guys,

Please experts in the house, I need your advice.

I'm in the EE pool and my CRS points is 466, and I'm very hopeful of getting an ITA soon, all the other required documents can be gotten fairly easily, but I don't have the POF in my account yet, the money is not yet available but my hubby is working on raising the money to transfer to me as Gift of deed.

Now the question I want to ask is, is it too late to just be getting the money transferred to my account as Gift of Deed after getting an ITA? Or should I have had the money in my account for the last 3 months as required, regardless of it being a gift or not?

I'll really appreciate a response, guys.

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Someone had explained here earlier (I can't remember the moniker) on how you can chose to pay via western union or so and then you can get a reference number.

Your school needs the reference number to send to WES, otherwise, WES might not acknowledge receipt nor process it.

I am not sure how you can make the payment though, as bank limit is $100 monthly. If you can read back, you might find the info from the poster.

iykedpetes:
please, am very new here. I want to apply for the express entry and i used the comprehensive-ranking-score calculator and my point was 444

.please i want to know if am qualified.because i have started by sending my transcript to WES but i have not made payment to WES,the last time i made payment to WE, it show invalid card number and my money was deducted and was later refunded. right now i dont know if there is other means to make payment to WES.my school will soon send my transcript to WES..i need solution
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 3:27am On Nov 17, 2016
boldinc:
Someone had explained here earlier (I can't remember the moniker) on how you can chose to pay via western union or so and then you can get a reference number.

Your school needs the reference number to send to WES, otherwise, WES might not acknowledge receipt nor process it.

I am not sure how you can make the payment though, as bank limit is $100 monthly. If you can read back, you might find the info from the poster.

To make payment, get a Dollar credit MasterCard/ Visa card from you bank. Have it funded by buying $ from the autonomous market. This is what I did and made payment to IQAS the next day I picked up my credit card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 3:49am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello House,

Pls anyone with any contact in OOU Ago Iwoye that can assist for transcript purposes ? Or if you have gotten yours, how did you go about getting the transcript? Out of 4 schools, that's the only one left at the moment. Thanks.

Then, for those that evaluated their first and masters degree with IQAS, my transcript for masters has already been delivered on Monday to IQAS but they are yet to send a mail to confirm receipt as stated on their site. Are they waiting to get my first degree transcript as well before they confirm receipt since they are to evaluate the two degrees or what exactly ? My wife masters degree transcript ought to have been delivered to IQAS from the UK school. The school did not provide us with the courier tracking details and we need confirmation they have received the document while we work on the OOU first degree transcript. Pls assist gurus. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Wowzer(m): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Anyone with UNIBEN College Of Medicine contact for credential evaluation by ECFMG. Or Experience of verifying their credentials by UNIBEN College of Medicine for ECFMG.

Kindly get in touch or provide useful information. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by segbas(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello, pls inbox me, i will give you guy name dt was given to my wife, he will collect money ook, i think dts what he does.
And one question. Is it cumpulsory to send Bsc together with Masters to IQAS for evaluation or only masters is enough.

dtk:
Hello House,

Pls anyone with any contact in OOU Ago Iwoye that can assist for transcript purposes ? Or if you have gotten yours, how did you go about getting the transcript? Out of 4 schools, that's the only one left at the moment. Thanks.

Then, for those that evaluated their first and masters degree with IQAS, my transcript for masters has already been delivered on Monday to IQAS but they are yet to send a mail to confirm receipt as stated on their site. Are they waiting to get my first degree transcript as well before they confirm receipt since they are to evaluate the two degrees or what exactly ? My wife masters degree transcript ought to have been delivered to IQAS from the UK school. The school did not provide us with the courier tracking details and we need confirmation they have received the document while we work on the OOU first degree transcript. Pls assist gurus. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kooloosaw: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2016
boldinc:
Anyone picked up their IELTS result lately at the British Council in Lagos?

Please I need to know the days of the week allowed for pick up. It's written on their gate... I can't remember.

Thanks

Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2016
dammysanmi:
We both have over 6 years work experience individually. I'll attempt the IELTS exam one more time, and ace it too. I infer that she does not need to re-attempt the IELTS (she's already demotivated anyway)
Thanks a lot @dupyshoo.

If she rewrites she'll only get 2-3marks extra,so not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks!

kooloosaw:

Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2016
God bless you @dupyshoo , @vcole and @Adiahabasi .
I'll try the EOR for now (while preparing for another IELTS exams) and get my wife's ECA ready(She also has a diploma for a partially completed Uk online Masters degree, but i guess it is equivalent to her Bachelors). I'm through with the Masters programme, just waiting for the official certificate/transcript in January.
Thank you all for your dedication to this thread. Knowledge is truly LIGHT!

Adiahabasi:
If she rewrites she'll only get 2-3marks extra,so not necessary.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dannietee(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyiwaojo1(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Hello everyone, please I made a mistake while filling out my EE form, i made a mistake on my years of past experience. Can I login and edit it to the correct one?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Yes you can...

muyiwaojo1:
Hello everyone, please I made a mistake while filling out my EE form, i made a mistake on my years of past experience. Can I login and edit it to the correct one?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Hi Segbas, thanks. I have sent you a pm. Thanks.

segbas:
Hello, pls inbox me, i will give you guy name dt was given to my wife, he will collect money ook, i think dts what he does.
And one question. Is it cumpulsory to send Bsc together with Masters to IQAS for evaluation or only masters is enough.

q
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2016
Wowzer:
Anyone with UNIBEN College Of Medicine contact for credential evaluation by ECFMG. Or Experience of verifying their credentials by UNIBEN College of Medicine for ECFMG.

Kindly get in touch or provide useful information. Thanks.
You need to ask someone to go to complex and make enquiries at the general secretary's office. They would meet the person in charge and they can get their phone number to keep tabs. I don't have the contact but that was what I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Wowzer(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
@vcole. Thanks for your response. I have no contact to go there on my behalf. Reason why I have asked for contact details on here.

How long did it take you to get a response back to ECFMG? Is there any fees to be paid? .

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by segbas(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pls check ur email. I have replied you.

Pls is compulsory to send Bsc with Masters to IQAS for evaluation or only Masters is enough?

Pls reply

dtk:
Hi Segbas, thanks. I have sent you a pm. Thanks.

q
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wowzer:
@vcole. Thanks for your response. I have no contact to go there on my behalf. Reason why I have asked for contact details on here.

How long did it take you to get a response back to ECFMG? Is there any fees to be paid? .

Thanks.
Just click on my moniker and view my old posts. You'll find details on mbbs evaluation with timelines and fees.
Well, considering you finished from uniben I'm sure you know phone calls don't exactly work with that school. Someone has to show up at the office. Keep asking around, maybe someone would have a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by FabioRomani: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am about to apply for the E.E program and I have been doing a self evaluation for myself, but I notice that my score never gets to 400 points.

1. I am 33 yrs old,
2. with a Master Degree,
3. I've worked in the financial services sector for 5years,
4. CLB 7
5. Married
6. No foreign work experience

So, how do you guys get to scale thru the cut-off? My score is always around 390 each time I do a self evaluation.

Please someone advice.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
FabioRomani:
I am about to apply for the E.E program and I have been doing a self evaluation for myself, but I notice that my score never gets to 400 points.

1. I am 33 yrs old,
2. with a Master Degree,
4. CLB 7
5. Married

So, how do you guys get to scale thru the cut-off? My score is always around 390 each time I do a self evaluation.

Please someone advice.

Regards.

The 'foreign work experience' is actually your work experience in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
deking:

ETX is highly inefficient, I rate them 1/10. Aside making payment to the school on your behalf they rarely add any value. I used them to apply for my transcripts as well and for over 2 months they had no information for me, other than "it is being processed". Even when my backend checks and WES had acknowledged the transcripts and sent it back to the school for verification.

If this is not your first time, then I will advise you get someone out there to assist else be willing to wait for a long time as ETX will not give you any useful information until about 3 months after payment is paid .
It's the school's fault more often than not.ETX sent my payment to OAU same day I paid.I followed up the process thru some staff I know in OAU. Can u believe that the departments asked for 2 rolls of paper before printing result and sending to the transcript office? They claimed its to make it fast and if not we should chill till transcript sends them paper(4 weeks average).Anyways wt serious follow up took 8working days for the transcript to be ready and sent via DHL to WES. ETX hasn't updated my profile to transcript sent yet since the school is still yet to notify them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Your wife should also evaluate her school credentials and write the IELTS.

That could fetch you up to an extra 30 points.

FabioRomani:

1. I am 33 yrs old,
2. with a Master Degree,
4. CLB 7
5. Married

Please someone advice.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtk: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hi People,
I still await response to part B of my enquiry below. Thanks.

dtk:
Hello House,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iykedpetes(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
hello house

i have already applied for my school to send my ssce testimonial
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OgeChukwuO: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2016
PLEASE THE EXPERTS HELP

quote author=OgeChukwuO post=51066035]Good evening,
I just got to know of this and I am very interested. I have a bsc in banking and finance and have done lots of admin and finance manager jobs. My last job was a corporate affairs head which also includes admin and finance. I also have 8 years working experience. Which province can I apply under that's favorable and under what NOC. Kindly help.
Also my husband has LLM. A master in international law from a Uk university.

Kindly help also clarify who is more qualified to be the PRincipal Applicant. Also which assessment board is the fastest as I see people are having issues with WES.

Please help a novice like me. Am just starting. Yet to start anything.

Expecting a feedback soon. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2016
OgeChukwuO:
PLEASE THE EXPERTS HELP

quote author=OgeChukwuO post=51066035]Good evening,
I just got to know of this and I am very interested. I have a bsc in banking and finance and have done lots of admin and finance manager jobs. My last job was a corporate affairs head which also includes admin and finance. I also have 8 years working experience. Which province can I apply under that's favorable and under what NOC. Kindly help.
Also my husband has LLM. A master in international law from a Uk university.

Kindly help also clarify who is more qualified to be the PRincipal Applicant. Also which assessment board is the fastest as I see people are having issues with WES.

Please help a novice like me. Am just starting. Yet to start anything.

Expecting a feedback soon. Thanks

Ur hubby will be more qualified since he has a masters degree and provided he has 3+ years work experience. You both should aim high for the IELTS though. People have diff stories abt the assessment boards, I used WES n didn't have any problem with them, only with my school. As soon as school resolved it, they did my report asap. Some ppl will not agree, and I'm sure some ppl have had problems with IQAS as well. Check them both out n just pick one. Start with one and by the time you register and take the IELTS, they might be done with your report..I'm no guru in this but hope this helps abit. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by futureme: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Please I need a piece of advice, I am actually new here. I have a masters degree from a univ in south Africa, my bsc from a Nigerian university. I currently a Ph.D. student in south Africa. My discipline is science education. I would like to know if there is any category of work visa I can easily apply for in Canada, the cost and possible documentation. I would appreciate any useful suggestion.

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 5H4D3(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2016
I m new here please...my husband is a doctor and i m a web developer. We are considering of relocating at this point as nothing is working well with this system. We have a baby less than one year. I have an uncle who has been a permanent resident in canada for over 10 years. He s living with his family in Ontario. Please, who should be the primary applicant? How do we get started? Any idea please? Any doctor or web developer in the house who has already migrated? Kindly help please. Thank you. NOTE: I have more than 4 years of work experience while he has 3 years plus.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by socialmisfit: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2016
boldinc:
If your husband can get the money in your account soon enough, you might not need a gift of deed, as ITA for your score might not come thru in a couple of months, following the recent trend.

However, if it does come earlier, I believe he can simply do the gift of deed, even if it is after you get an ITA.

Okay, Thanks a lot for your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.