Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2602900 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
GTB on point. Did my UK police report yesterday for 45£, GTB charged 18k ...that's 400 to a £. Pls is the international withdrawal/online limits still in place? Anyone wt an idea of what the current spend limit is?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by youseuph(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pinkygrace:

Take your time to do it again, I just did and your score with your wife as PA is 470 with projected ilets as 8777 in LSRW

Thank you. Focus now on ielts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MostBlessed: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Congrats to fellow members who have received ITA.

@Dupsyshoo, vcole, Jesus Dway... and other experienced members/ friends , I received an ITA with the score of 462, my birthday is coming up on the 2nd of February and that means my score will drop to 457 (which is below 459 which was the cutoff) . Does this mean I have to submit my application online before my birthday or my birthday will not affect the application as I already have ITA ?
Please, I really need to know because I am working in a remote field location and scheduled be out after my birthday....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 4:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Great! Congrats...
jassymama:

Yes it was upgraded. Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 4:11am On Jan 14, 2017
You score will not be affected as you have already received ITA... Ours will drop as well by next week. Congrats!

MostBlessed:
Congrats to fellow members who have received ITA.

@Dupsyshoo, vcole, Jesus Dway... and other experienced members/ friends , I received an ITA with the score of 462, my birthday is coming up on the 2nd of February and that means my score will drop to 457 (which is below 459 which was the cutoff) . Does this mean I have to submit my application online before my birthday or my birthday will not affect the application as I already have ITA ?
Please, I really need to know because I am working in a remote field location and scheduled be out after my birthday....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Hey guys... vcole, dupyshoo and co!

Please I need help with regards to the 'Proof of Relationship'... Relationship to who exactly?

Also, do I need to add pages of previous passports showing stamps as well or just the current one. Though the previous passports for both of us have some travel history we claimed... If so, do we just scan all in one document and include both data pages?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zimex: 5:45am On Jan 14, 2017
boldinc:

Please I need help with regards to the 'Proof of Relationship'... Relationship to who exactly?

Also, do I need to add pages of previous passports showing stamps as well or just the current one. Though the previous passports for both of us have some travel history we claimed... If so, do we just scan all in one document and include both data pages?

Thanks

You must have claimed to have a relative who is a citizen or PR of Canada. You need to show proof of your relationship to that person. If it's a sibling, for example, you could show both your birth certificates, pictures etc

For the passport, I only submitted biodata page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks a lot zimex...

They asked for bio data page and also any pages with stamps and visas, hence my previous question.

Zimex:

You must have claimed to have a relative who is a citizen or PR of Canada. You need to show proof of your relationship to that person. If it's a sibling, for example, you could show both your birth certificates, pictures etc

For the passport, I only submitted biodata page.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MostBlessed: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2017
boldinc:
You score will not be affected as you have already received ITA... Ours will drop as well by next week. Congrats!

Thanks for the info, boldinc
That is a huge relief....

Here we come Canada.... Thank you Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
vcole:
She can fill the details of her bsc and tick that there is no eca for it. It won't generate a slot for that if she does. I think this is what i did for my husband's bsc if i'm not mistaken.

@vcole, or anyone that has done Medical Degree ECA PLEASE HELP- while doing your SVA with MCC, did you send your transcript or just certified forms. And please who did your notarized copy for you, HIGH COURT, LAWYER, COMMISSIONER OF OATH?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by atimb: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
Please can my spouse use his transcript from the Nigerian Law Sch (B.L) instead of his LL.B for his ECA for express entry, he is the principal applicant?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
atimb:
Please can my spouse use his transcript from the Nigerian Law Sch (B.L) instead of his LL.B for his ECA for express entry, he is the principal applicant?

It has to be LLB and not BL. And please use IQAS for the evaluation instead of WES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please click on my moniker and read my previous posts. i gave a detailed account of the eca process with mcc.
However, your question is confusing. There are different kinds of SVRs and if you read the MCC site clearly under instructions for eca, it tells you to initiate an svr for your medical degree/diploma and NOT for your medical transcript.
When you do initiate and pay for your degree svr, it generates a document list which a cover page each for each document that they require you to send to them.
debeams:

@vcole, or anyone that has done Medical Degree ECA PLEASE HELP- while doing your SVA with MCC, did you send your transcript or just certified forms. And please who did your notarized copy for you, HIGH COURT, LAWYER, COMMISSIONER OF OATH?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
i no know wetin d proof of relationship be oh. i do not think i encountered that.
I submitted all pages of current and previous passports with stamps for all applicants on my app. Scanned all pages starting from most current till oldest. Remember that under your travel history, it asks you to provide all of your travels over d past 10yrs or since you turned 18. So, its just easier for them to see all at a glance.
boldinc:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
No ppr yet.No request for additional documents.
Adiahabasi:
Sounds right, hv u gotten PPR? Was there a request for additional documents because of that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello house I need your advice on what to do.
My intention was to start my EE /FSW process this year I stopped work last year ending due to unfavourable work environment. I have two years work experience age 25. What do you think I can do now to meet the working criteria for FSW
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello gurus. I need help to increase my CRS score and increase my chances of getting ITA. I have a Bachelor's degree evaluated favourably by IQAS. I also have a diploma in brewing certificate from IBD(Institute of Brewing and distilling) but IQAS declined to evaluate it stating that it's a professional certificate. Can I still claim points for two or more degree or must the diploma be evaluated first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ladon7: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Goodnews up n down, congrtas to those that got ITA. Please can I get the link for calculating crs. Thnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Ladon7:
Goodnews up n down, congrtas to those that got ITA. Please can I get the link for calculating crs. Thnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks dear... This came up because we have an immediate relative in Canada who is a citizen...

vcole:
i no know wetin d proof of relationship be oh. i do not think i encountered that.
I submitted all pages of current and previous passports with stamps for all applicants on my app. Scanned all pages starting from most current till oldest. Remember that under your travel history, it asks you to provide all of your travels over d past 10yrs or since you turned 18. So, its just easier for them to see all at a glance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Fusion23: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
boldinc:

Thanks
Proof or relationship means you claimed relationship with someone who is a citizen or Permanent resident. you can add both birth certificate to show you have the same surname. Also please click the i button next to the request it shows the information you need. Always read instructions clearly please . Also for passport, you bio data page and any visa page also any where your passport was stamped.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Unfortunately you can only claim points for what has been evaluated evidenced by an ECA , You may consider boosting your english score or getting a provincial nomination.

freeradical:
Hello gurus. I need help to increase my CRS score and increase my chances of getting ITA. I have a Bachelor's degree evaluated favourably by IQAS. I also have a diploma in brewing certificate from IBD(Institute of Brewing and distilling) but IQAS declined to evaluate it stating that it's a professional certificate. Can I still claim points for two or more degree or must the diploma be evaluated first.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by OFFICIALAEL: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello house PLEASE I NEED HELP
My intention was to start my EE /FSW process this year I stopped work last year ending due to unfavourable work environment. I have two years work experience age 25. What do you think I can do now to meet the working criteria for FSW
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by debeams: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
vcole:
Please click on my moniker and read my previous posts. i gave a detailed account of the eca process with mcc.
However, your question is confusing. There are different kinds of SVRs and if you read the MCC site clearly under instructions for eca, it tells you to initiate an svr for your medical degree/diploma and NOT for your medical transcript.
When you do initiate and pay for your degree svr, it generates a document list which a cover page each for each document that they require you to send to them.

@vcole, thanks, I've actually read ur detailed explanation and ''twas helpful. I was only trying to double check on de transcript issue- forgive my being overtly careful.
But if you don't mind indulging me a little more- please was it @ de court you notarized your doc coz on the list Judges are asked to notarize and in Nigeria, it's commissioner for oath that notarize for people. Hence my asking who notarized/certified your duplicate copies of forms & Degree for you. Thanks once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by socialmisfit: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi vcole,

So sorry for the late reply. I'll look into the family class sponsorship on the website, thanks a lot.

For my timeline:

Work Experience: over 3 years
ECA profile created: 22nd June 2016 (OND & HND certificates sent)
IELTS result: 17th August 2016 (L-9.0, R-7.5, W-7.5, S-7.0)
ECA report issued: 29th August 2016 (ND:- Diploma-2 years, HND:- Diploma-3 years, Postgraduate certificate-1 year)
EE profile created: 20th September 2016 (CRS points-466)
ITA received: 11th January 2017

Hope this is what you meant by timeline.

vcole:
Congrats. pls share your timeline.
its his brother and not his child so to the best of my knowledge, he cannot claim him as a dependant child. This looks more to me like a dependant that can be sponsored under "family class" I suggest you read more about family class sponsorship on the cic website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by socialmisfit: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello dupsyshoo,

Thanks for the reply.

We'll look into the adoption thing. I just pray it won't be too complicated.

Thanks a lot.

God bless.

dupyshoo:
I think you might have to fully adopt him before you can claim he is your child.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by skylar2020(f): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good day all, I really love the info given on this thread.
Pls I would need your advice as regards this.
please has anyone applied for 4021 College and other vocational instructors. I ve been lecturing for over five years. a polytechnic tho. Pls what are my chances. I'm not done with my masters degree. please do I stand a chance with my bsc honours in comp Sci alone.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Relatives in Canada only help increase your eligibilty score (i.e to help you get up to 67 out of 100. If without the relative, you will still be eligible, then you can remove it.
I have a lot of family members in Canada so I indicated that I do. However, when I realised that I will have to prove my relationship with them and also provide their passports, I just changed my answer to no family members in Canada.

I only scanned all the pages of my current passport though we were asked only the bio data page.

boldinc:

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2017
The criteria is 1 year work experience. If you evaluate your academic qualification and write IELTS, you can enter the pool. However, your score will not be high enough so you will need to find ways to boost your score.

You have only provided little information about yourself , hence, it is really difficult to give you the best advice. The good thing, however is that age is still on your side. You can afford to even start MSc or PhD now and you will still get full score under age after your studies.

OFFICIALAEL:
Hello house I need your advice on what to do.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2017
If you are almost done with your MSc, I will suggest you wait until you are done.

skylar2020:
Good day all, I really love the info given on this thread.
Pls I would need your advice as regards this.
please has anyone applied for 4021 College and other vocational instructors. I ve been lecturing for over five years. a polytechnic tho. Pls what are my chances. I'm not done with my masters degree. please do I stand a chance with my bsc honours in comp Sci alone.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 2:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks dupyshoo... Have you gotten PPR yet?

I'm wondering if there's a way to find out if you truly have relatives in Canada. Hoping it won't pose a problem.

dupyshoo:
Relatives in Canada only help increase your eligibilty score (i.e to help you get up to 67 out of 100. If without the relative, you will still be eligible, then you can remove it.
I have a lot of family members in Canada so I indicated that I do. However, when I realised that I will have to prove my relationship with them and also provide their passports, I just changed my answer to no family members in Canada.

I only scanned all the pages of my current passport though we were asked only the bio data page.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2017
Hello kindly shed more light on assessing Acca qualifications. Did your spouse get any Acca exemptions at any point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.