Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2601034 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks everyone my profile score is now 451.
Any tricks on how to get a PNP nomination?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Eghosa123:

PNP ke? cheesy

You should get an invitation to apply (ITA) in the next draw if the current trend is sustained. Last draw was 434.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Topmag post=54699099][/quote]
I think i used 1224...cant remember but the job description is immigration, custom, revenue supervisor....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Topmag: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=deeore post=54705496]
I think i used 1224...cant remember but the job description is immigration, custom, revenue

I was thinking of choosing this as well. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eghosa123: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
40manlappy:

PNP ke? cheesy

You should get an invitation to apply (ITA) in the next draw if the current trend is sustained. Last draw was 434.

Fingers crossed x. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
PNP

Kindly start getting your post ITA documents ready. You might get ITA on Wednesday . Good luck

Eghosa123:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eaglemaniac: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
40manlappy:

If I may ask, which province is this please?
New Brunswick
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Apple19: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good day all, thanks for the good work you're doing here. Pls I so much need help. And am begging, don't critisize me as I will be asking some funny questions but need very Sincere and lracticable answers, cos am so confused right now.

I am a graduate Nurse midwife (2014), 32, married, managing somewhere at the moment.

Hubby, a data base administrator (IT), 34, been working for about 7years.

Baby, 1yr old, US citizen, dependant.

Now, am already processing migrating to US (by getting a job). Already have my credentials verified by CGFNS (still on it). Then this issue of Mr Trump Surfaced.

Then someone adviced hubby about canada and he has since then shifted his focus. Heard about one canadian program coming up very soon and sincerely, I dont understand anything about it.

We don't have anyone in canada but have family is the US.

The problem now is:

> We don't know any state in canada that can help both our jobs..

> I know about IELTS, I have my transcript, but hubby is finding it very difficult to access his cos of negligence by the school, so can my own score carry us both?

> And most importanly all the accronyms..ITA, PRN, etc...are really comfussing me.

> Please if you were to advice us, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

>How do we even begin this journey...PLEASE HELP A CONFUSED SOUL!

NB..My being confused is actually understandable (to me) because imigrating the whole family at ones really need a second, third, fourt, fift......thoughts if not more. Make hunger no com kee perzin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Eghosa123:

Congratulations! So how did u calculate it before. And you've been in the pool since last year, you for don reach Canada by now if to say u do am correctly from the beginning. Congratulations! Now it's to wait for the next draw.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Apple19:
Good day all, thanks for the good work you're doing here. Pls I so much need help. And am begging, don't critisize me as I will be asking some funny questions but need very Sincere and lracticable answers, cos am so confused right now.

I am a graduate Nurse midwife (2014), 32, married, managing somewhere at the moment.

Hubby, a data base administrator (IT), 34, been working for about 7years.

Baby, 1yr old, US citizen, dependant.

Now, am already processing migrating to US (by getting a job). Already have my credentials verified by CGFNS (still on it). Then this issue of Mr Trump Surfaced.

Then someone adviced hubby about canada and he has since then shifted his focus. Heard about one canadian program coming up very soon and sincerely, I dont understand anything about it.

We don't have anyone in canada but have family is the US.

The problem now is:

> We don't know any state in canada that can help both our jobs..

> I know about IELTS, I have my transcript, but hubby is finding it very difficult to access his cos of negligence by the school, so can my own score carry us both?

> And most importanly all the accronyms..ITA, PRN, etc...are really comfussing me.

> Please if you were to advice us, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

>How do we even begin this journey...PLEASE HELP A CONFUSED SOUL!

NB..My being confused is actually understandable (to me) because imigrating the whole family at ones really need a second, third, fourt, fift......thoughts if not more. Make hunger no com kee perzin

The advice is try to read from page 1 before page 339, u would have grasped enough grin

That said, u have a better chance of being principal cos of age, you can use the CRS tool to to know ur supposed points. Then take ur IELTS and ECA(certificate evaluation) to get into the pool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
40manlappy:
@SlowlybtSurely

Thanks for sharing the above information. Not aware of this until now.

I recommended IQAS as it may allow one to enter the EE pool more quickly, especially in view of lowered scores for ITA. No one knows when the scores may go up again.

From the information that you have provided, if one doesn't mind the cost of reevaluation upon landing, IQAS is just fine.

The ECA that I did through ICAS for my BSc in 2015 took over 6 months! shocked

Incidentally, I had sent my MBA transcript to them for upgrading before I decided to go for IQAS to take advantage of the lowered CRS scores.

Guess I can still complete ICAS ECA later. Anyone that doesn't mind the processing time may go for WES.

Hi 40manlappy.
WES just acknowledged receipt of my documents and hubby's. Pls like how long does it take for the evaluation report to be out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidamsel: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
ugoiyke79e2:

wish i could give u solid answers..
on a day like this, we really need the seniors and d seasoned people to help answer these questions.
pls can someone authoritatively analyse these questions?
thanks.

Thanks a whole lot!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidamsel: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
boldinc:
1. Yes, you should take out his work history and add to personal history.
2. You don't need to explain his source of funds. He can simply transfer to you and write an LOE. No need for gift deed since it's coming from your spouse.
3. You will not need his bank statement.
4. You could include all the statements you have access to, but the most important is the account that would have the POF he transfers to.
5. No, you do not need to include your daughter's bank statement.
6. No they do not, except they are being sold and the cash deposited in your account.
7. CAC doc should suffice and a letter from the company singed by HR if you have any or a partner.

Ese....Nagode....Daalu...thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by damidamsel: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
jugzy:
Question 7: In addition to what boldinc said I think you can also add letters from your clients if you have them. I read it somewhere on CIC website but I can't remember where.

Mega thanks......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oohunt: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have a quick question please.

Does the size of the uploaded documents matter? The scanner I used scanned at a resolution of 200dpi. The quality is not the best, it looks like a faxed document.

Should I go ahead and upload them like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by telias: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello all. I'm new here and i have been reading but still at page 45. i have 9 years experience in the same organisation but only been a manager since 2013. my work experience in same organisation are under 3 different NOCs Do i have to enter the NOCs separately? will it reduce scores as it appears the majority of the years spent are under category C.

However my IELTS L9 R9 W7.5 S7.5.
Hubby has L8.5 R9 W7 S7; 10 years experience in NOC category A
Both B.scs

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Taiwotron:

Hello Ajujuju,

It is true that there is an expedite process for getting an FBI PCC however You can only use those agents (FBI Channeler) if you are a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. If not you will have to go through the normal process. You need to get your Fingerprinting done with a Money order of $18 or your Credit Card details and forward it to the FBI office. Don't be discouraged by the 12 to 14 weeks on their website. Mine took less than 8 weeks.
Application Sent from US Address: January 14th, 2017
Application Received at FBI office: January 18th, 2017
FBI PCC Sent: 16th March, 2017
FBI PCC received at a US Address: March 19th, 2017.

Please Note that it will be address to use a US address so that you can received it as soon as possible. I hope this helps you a little

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jugzy: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
The size does not matter as long as it is legible and clear enough. I even compressed some of my docs as they exceeded the 4mb limit. They were clear enough so i don't think it should be a problem.

oohunt:
I have a quick question please.

Does the size of the uploaded documents matter? The scanner I used scanned at a resolution of 200dpi. The quality is not the best, it looks like a faxed document.

Should I go ahead and upload them like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello house.

My friend is a registered staff nurse midwife in Nigeria. Its classified as a diploma that's why people still go for Bs nursing. Please we'd liKe to know what body can evaluate her diploma dor Express Entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
jugzy:
PNP

Kindly start getting your post ITA documents ready. You might get ITA on Wednesday . Good luck

Is there a way to check when the next round if ITAs will happen? if yes please share how to check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
hello all,

i am a lawyer with three years experience.
i have a masters and was wondering if it is ok to have only my masters degree evaluated.
i had my LLB and masters transcript sent and i think the LLB is slowing things down and i am thinking of asking WES to forget the evaluation of my LLB and just evaluate the masters.

thank you as i await ur response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Faky201:
hello all,

i am a lawyer with three years experience.
i have a masters and was wondering if it is ok to have only my masters degree evaluated.

thank you.

Yes u can evaluate only ur masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
jenny3:

Is there a way to check when the next round if ITAs will happen? if yes please share how to check

Draws are usually done every 2wks from the last draw, but this week was different. Anyways, check the IRCC website for further details on draws
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yes u can evaluate only ur masters
@mummyjaygirls Thank u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walejummy: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls House what's WES evaluating B.sc in Nigeria university into, is it 3year or more degree program according to CRS. Pls I will like to know so that I will have accuracy in my CRS tools Scores
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
walejummy:
Pls House what's WES evaluating B.sc in Nigeria university into, is it 3year or more degree program according to CRS. Pls I will like to know so that I will have accuracy in my CRS tools Scores

Yes, they evaluate as 3 year or more degree program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Draws are usually done every 2wks from the last draw, but this week was different. Anyways, check the IRCC website for further details on draws

Ok Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oohunt: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
jugzy:
The size does not matter as long as it is legible and clear enough. I even compressed some of my docs as they exceeded the 4mb limit. They were clear enough so i don't think it should be a problem.

Okay. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi,

Just got my IELTS result yesterday and I was successful. I am now moving forward with the next stage of my application process. I have two questions though. One of them is that on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp, it says this:

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

From what is mentioned above, cic is saying we should get a letter from the bank stating accounts the applicant has and the average balance for the past 6months. The site does not make any mention about bank statements but I have been seeing a lot of people on this forum making mention about uploading bank statements. How do u upload 6months of bank statements?isn't this too much?

Also, from the link above it says that we should provide two passport photos and write name, dob, address of photographer etc at the back of one of the photos. I want to know whether the passport photos need to be scanned and uploaded or are they posted to cic? I have seen people on some forums saying they took the photo file itself from the photographer and uploaded it. But if u do that how do u write your name and d.o.b on the back?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
please which Noc is the best to use as an in-house lawyer?
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Apple19: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

The advice is try to read from page 1 before page 339, u would have grasped enough grin

That said, u have a better chance of being principal cos of age, you can use the CRS tool to to know ur supposed points. Then take ur IELTS and ECA(certificate evaluation) to get into the pool

Really appreciate your reply sis. Sincerely I just checked through the pages, didn't read them.....its much for me that's why i asked these questions.
Also,the CRS tool requested foe IELTS and since i don't have it, i just stoped there. In a nutshell, I NEED HELP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2017
Morbolar:

Hi 40manlappy.
WES just acknowledged receipt of my documents and hubby's. Pls like how long does it take for the evaluation report to be out.

I didn't use WES for my ECA but their website says;

"Processing begins upon receipt and approval of all required academic documents and payment.
Standard processing (20 business days)"

http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/fees/

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.