Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600571 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eyoiba(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
perks:

Pls check dis link. Pls confirm if ur duties align with dis.
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=1111&ver=11&_ga=1.171581728.1227396718.1487708375

Additionally, you can still use d NOC even though u may have been transferred now, provided u have worked in dat NOC for 3 years.

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Good morning, has anyone working in any pfa applied? What NOC did u choose?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=mecuryf post=56050925][/quote]

Thanks for the swift response. How much did you later pay for IQAS and how long did it take to get a response.
Did you send any other documents apart from transcript and ur certificate. Plz share the IQAS home page link if you dont mind.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mecuryf(f): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Dynamitehimself:

Thanks for the swift response. How much did you later pay for IQAS and how long did it take to get a response.
Did you send any other documents apart from transcript and ur certificate. Plz share the IQAS home page link if you dont mind.
Thanks.
IQAS is CAD $275 ,
There is an application package containing a copy of your certificate,international passport data page, ECA checklist and application form which you have to send yourself to IQAS office by fax or courier
Then you will fill the request for academic records form.and send to your school.The school will fill their own portion and put it in the envelop that contains the transcript and then send to IQAS.

This is the link below;
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by caon: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
mecuryf:

IQAS is CAD $275 ,
There is an application package containing a copy of your certificate,international passport data page, ECA checklist and application form which you have to send yourself to IQAS office by fax or courier
Then you will fill the request for academic records form.and send to your school.The school will fill their own portion and put it in the envelop that contains the transcript and then send to IQAS.

This is the link below;

wat mode of payment did u use in paying the application fee.I ve no one in canada to help me pay how do I do it pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
caon:
wat mode of payment did u use in paying the application fee.I ve no one in canada to help me pay how do I do it pls
Get a Dom acct or pm me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello seniors

I am a passive reader and I can say that the info shared here has been very useful.

Please I have an issue, my Aor was March 15th, however, I just discovered that I did not attached eca and ielts results for my wife and I. Please advise on what to do as I have not heard from ircc ever since we submitted.
I await your kind advise seniors.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Quickly raise a CSE (directions were given on your AOR) Attach yourself and your wife's ECA, IELTS and Academic Certificates which were evaluated. It takes a while to hear from them after AOR so hopefully the case is still within the grace of redemption period.

It is well!

[1quote author=ltee post=56067176]Hello seniors

I am a passive reader and I can say that the info shared here has been very useful.

Please I have an issue, my Aor was March 15th, however, I just discovered that I did not attached eca and ielts results for my wife and I. Please advise on what to do as I have not heard from ircc ever since we submitted.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adob116: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello house!
I sent my documents on the 29th of March (NIPOST). I expected that by now IQAS would have mailed to inform me of receipt. I want to send them new documents via Fax as my transcripts are expected to arrive there next week. Please how do go about online faxing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
adob116:
Hello house!
I sent my documents on the 29th of March (NIPOST). I expected that by now IQAS would have mailed to inform me of receipt. I want to send them new documents via Fax as my transcripts are expected to arrive there next week. Please how do go about online faxing

use www.hellofax.com to scan your docs to this number -780-422-9734

however u should track your nipost to know if it has gotten there.

IQAS only sends mails when they have all your docs complete, which includes transcript from the school and the docs u sent

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adob116: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

use www.hellofax.com to scan your docs to this number -780-422-9734

however u should track your nipost to know if it has gotten there.

IQAS only sends mails when they have all your docs complete, which includes transcript from the school and the docs u sent

Thanks a lot. It's seems NIPOST tracking only shows up to when the docs are bagged. This was the status on the 30th. Since then, no updates. Someone told me it's like that for NIPOST, that my docs will get there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Seriously, why isn't anyone answering my questions? Is it that there are no answers or have I asked questions that have been dealt with?

Please I seriously need answers to these questions to avoid misrepresenting or keeping serious information without even knowing it.

I have filled and submitted my Expression of Interest and received an acknowledgement email but I'll like to make changes where necessary before it becomes too late. My questions once again:

1. I only assessed my Master's degree and filled only my master's degree. Do I also include my BSC which I didn't assess?

2. I have spent more than the required 3 years in my present job and my previous job has closed up. Do I still include the previous job or just list only my present job?

I beg, experienced members, I need your assistance here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello jesunifemi thanks for the response. Sincerely I actually did that last week, but how do I know if they have read it.

Am so pensive as I put in so much time and effort.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

[qauote author=JESUnifemi4eva post=56068079]Quickly raise a CSE (directions were given on your AOR) Attach yourself and your wife's ECA, IELTS and Academic Certificates which were evaluated. It takes a while to hear from them after AOR so hopefully the case is still within the grace of redemption period.

It is well!

[1quote author=ltee post=56067176]Hello seniors

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Answers @bolded
yimiton:
Seriously, why isn't anyone answering my questions? Is it that there are no answers or have I asked questions that have been dealt with?

Please I seriously need answers to these questions to avoid misrepresenting or keeping serious information without even knowing it.

I have filled and submitted my Expression of Interest and received an acknowledgement email but I'll like to make changes where necessary before it becomes too late. My questions once again:

1. I only assessed my Master's degree and filled only my master's degree. Do I also include my BSC which I didn't assess? You can include your bsc if you wish but chose the option that it wasn't evaluated. What matters is your highest qualification that was evaluated

2. I have spent more than the required 3 years in my present job and my previous job has closed up. Do I still include the previous job or just list only my present job?
Put just your present job in the work history. When you get ITA, list the previous job under personal history
I beg, experienced members, I need your assistance here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
You just have to be patient atleast you have submitted the required documents..It takes a while before you receive response on CSE. Nobody can give you info on that except you want to raise GCms notes to know your status but it is often advised to wait atleast 30days before doing that. Just hope for the best
ltee:
Hello seniors

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
40manlappy:

Cool! Please note that it doesn't have to be 20 days before you get the ECA. I observed that a typical ECA report from IQAS is usually dated like a week before scanned copy is received via email. The reviewed processing time is apparently to give them breathing space in view of the mammoth volume of applications that they now receive. Majority of candidates are switching to IQAS.

2/3 days before the second draw in May, possibly May 17, call and fax them them that they should please, send your ECA report to enable you enter the EE pool just in time for the draw. You can even send a tweet if you know their handle cheesy

Even if you don't get it before the second draw, there might be a third draw in May just like this month of April. There are 5 Wednesdays in May 2017 though we can't predict IRCC.

In view of the volume of applications that they are dealing with now, my take is that it is whoever that disturbs them most that would get ECA faster. All the best.

Exactly what I did with WES for my spouse's ECA.after a week I DM'ed them on twitter quoting her reference number. They responded with the usual "20 days blah blah" and dealt it the day after.
If you no halla them, you go tey

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Beem4cupid:
Answers @bolded

Thanks a lot!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello House,
I applied earlier to the pool and I chose Ontario (my crs was 405 and I wanted to take advantage of their PNP), however no contact from Ontario.
Now that I am on 413 and hopeful of the next draw, can I remove Ontario as the desired province and put anywhere else I like?
How do I achieve that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dynamitehimself(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
mecuryf:

IQAS is CAD $275 ,

This is the link below;

Thanks once more for the swift response. Please under the ECA checklist section B page 1, should i check transcript requested from the issuing body or the second one which says photocopy enclosed.

I am not in Nigeria but my school will send the transcript to them while I send the photocopy of my certificate and passport data page which I have with me here in the UK hope that's ok. Because my brother will have to fill and sign the request form on my behalf hope this won't be a problem?
I also plan paying iqas while I await refund from wes because waiting for wes might slow me down.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello all.

Thanks to all for the wonderful contributions so far. Based on my IELTS and ECA, I have above the required minimum points.

I also have a little above the required funds but I have had it in my account for just about 3 weeks. Should I still go ahead and apply now for the EE or wait for some months before applying to allow the funds stay long in the account. And if yes, how long should I wait?

I would appreciate your response please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ottawaboi: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good Job being done here.

I would like to make some clarifications, please.

1. At what point in the entire process will one need to submit the proof of funds?
2. Does the funds have to be in raw cash or can it be in stocks and bonds or any other kind of liquidable instrument?
3. If i decide to liquidate all investments we have in shares, cooperative etc, do we have to wait for 6 months before presenting the statement or can we just liquidate and show proof of purchase of the bonds etc and also get a letter from them stating that the funds is ours and that it is not borrowed?
3. For the the evaluation of previous education , which is preferable, WES or IQAS? i have a HND, spouse has a BSC

I will deeply appreciate your responses in this regard.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dynamitehimself:

Thanks once more for the swift response. Please under the ECA checklist section B page 1, should i check transcript requested from the issuing body or the second one which says photocopy enclosed.

I am not in Nigeria but my school will send the transcript to them while I send the photocopy of my certificate and passport data page which I have with me here in the UK hope that's ok. Because my brother will have to fill and sign the request form on my behalf hope this won't be a problem?
I also plan paying iqas while I await refund from wes because waiting for wes might slow me down.
Thanks in anticipation.

1. Yes, tick transcript requested from issuing body cos the school is the one mailing it to them

2. Where u r sending it from doesn't matter, as long as they get ur complete documents.

3. Your brother signing for you doesn't matter too(what they are concerned about is the cert and transcript) i didnt even attach the request form and my ECA was worked on
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
oddysey:
Hello all.

Thanks to all for the wonderful contributions so far. Based on my IELTS and ECA, I have above the required minimum points.

I also have a little above the required funds but I have had it in my account for just about 3 weeks. Should I still go ahead and apply now for the EE or wait for some months before applying to allow the funds stay long in the account. And if yes, how long should I wait?

I would appreciate your response please.

As per funds, if u r in a hurry to migrate, you can write a LOE saying how u came about the sudden bulk sum or if u cant write then u can wait 3-6 months before applying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by oddysey(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thanks a lot for the prompt response. I had read on one of the previous pages that one doesn't need to explain if you already had the funds before applying. I may be wrong though.

Please how is the LOE written? Is there a format and who should I address it to?

Thanks.

MummyJaygirls:

As per funds, if u r in a hurry to migrate, you can write a LOE saying how u came about the sudden bulk sum or if u cant write then u can wait 3-6 months before applying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
ajiifixing:
Hello House,
I applied earlier to the pool and I chose Ontario (my crs was 405 and I wanted to take advantage of their PNP), however no contact from Ontario.
Now that I am on 413 and hopeful of the next draw, can I remove Ontario as the desired province and put anywhere else I like?
How do I achieve that?
Yes you can. You can tick the option of all provinces as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
ottawaboi:
Good Job being done here.

I would like to make some clarifications, please.

1. At what point in the entire process will one need to submit the proof of funds?
2. Does the funds have to be in raw cash or can it be in stocks and bonds or any other kind of liquidable instrument?
3. If i decide to liquidate all investments we have in shares, cooperative etc, do we have to wait for 6 months before presenting the statement or can we just liquidate and show proof of purchase of the bonds etc and also get a letter from them stating that the funds is ours and that it is not borrowed?
3. For the the evaluation of previous education , which is preferable, WES or IQAS? i have a HND, spouse has a BSC

I will deeply appreciate your responses in this regard.
Pof will be shown after ITA is got.
You don't need to liquidate the investment in 6mths. A letter of explanation will suffice.
They say Iqas is faster. Search the forum for where it was discussed. HND is also higher thn bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
ltee:
Hello seniors

I don't think it was asked to upload Ielts and Eca. They requested for university certificate. You have already given your ielts and Eca numbers before. I didn't upload them as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
tollu:

Not IT department. Records. Admin building.
They might be one and same though, it is OSU after all.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. OSU for show!

Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mecuryf(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dynamitehimself:

Thanks in anticipation.
Yes ,check the box that says transcript enclosed
For the transcript request form i used an app to fill and sign and i sent it to someone in my sch to process(the app is called adobe fill and sign )u could check it out
Or fill and scan to yu brother to print out and process ,except ur brother can sign ur signature sha .......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

1. Yes, tick transcript requested from issuing body cos the school is the one mailing it to them

2. Where u r sending it from doesn't matter, as long as they get ur complete documents.

3. Your brother signing for you doesn't matter too(what they are concerned about is the cert and transcript) i didnt even attach the request form and my ECA was worked on

Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dynamitehimself(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
mecuryf:

Yes ,check the box that says transcript enclosed
For the transcript request form i used an app to fill and sign and i sent it to someone in my sch to process(the app is called adobe fill and sign )u could check it out
Or fill and scan to yu brother to print out and process ,except ur brother can sign ur signature sha .......

Ok thanx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
I second this view. This is as extracted from the CIC website, as long as you correctly wrote your reference number, they will surely get thier copy from British council and credential evaluating body. People only upload to avoid them requesting for it at a later date, which I would believe may be due to inability to track their own copy for verification.

Your educational certificate or transcript is the most important which failure to upload may lead to a rejection. Please go to bed and thank God for the success of your application cos you havent broken any rule grin

'Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.'

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Babachi:

I don't think it was asked to upload Ielts and Eca. They requested for university certificate. You have already given your ielts and Eca numbers before. I didn't upload them as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.