Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2612604 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 1:25pm On May 15, 2017
pachos129081141:

Thanks a lot, so can I use the WES email copy if the hard copy doesn't deliver on time?
You can't use the soft copy from WES,its not stamped and has copy written on it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sisi14: 1:42pm On May 15, 2017
Hello House,

Please who has attended the New Brunswick PNP info session in Dubai or any other country from Nigeria.What do I expect please help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dtush(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2017
miella:

Excellent scores! (You can share tips so that others can benefit).

Have you done your ECA? If yes, create your profile and enter the pool so that you don't miss out of this week's draw (if there will be any). Read page 0 for more details.

Thanks, i will start this asap. i wrote the test April 29th. Youtube and ielts liz. i didnt really practice the writing, hence the lower score. For the speaking, i could have sworn i did better dan the score but na dem sabi. I started practicing two weeks to the exam.

Take out one hour everyday to practice (one day for each), you can put in more effort over the weekend. i practiced reading and listening more, hence the higher score.

I jotted down the speaking and my younger sister was my examiner. For the listening, i always tried to simulated exam conditions, no rewind, no forward. and i focus on the bit i always got the lowest n tried to address it.

Dats all i did

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
For those that have submitted their eAPR, what is the specification of passport photograph you used for ur eAPR. I saw some thing like 50mm*70mm and must have name of studio and date behind on CIC website whereas the one I took from one of these visa passport business centres was 35mm*45mm and didn't have the name of d studio and date.

Though the guy kept telling me it's d Canada format and he has done it for others before me but I'm being skeptical because it's not d specification I saw on CIC website.

Is this something I should be concerned about as I'm ready to go for another passport shoot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
l don dey watch this thread with 10D on silent mode seriously.ITA on my mind cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bonnie1: 3:59pm On May 15, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

@ obitee 69,,@ bonnie1

I advise that u try not to be in too much haste so that u don't miss important steps or misrepresent yourself.
just place iqas on the search button and then read everything others have posted....u will find all the answers u need.
cheers.

All I asked was which is better IQAS or WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
miella:

Thank you for the tips. I wish you the best!

@miella you are doing lots of good work here. Nice

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2017
bonnie1:

All they said was search thread..abi.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by edababa007(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2017
bonnie1:

Oh wow, did they deliver to your house or post office?

Post office address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by edababa007(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
freeradical:
For those that have submitted their eAPR, what is the specification of passport photograph you used for ur eAPR. I saw some thing like 50mm*70mm and must have name of studio and date behind on CIC website whereas the one I took from one of these visa passport business centres was 35mm*45mm and didn't have the name of d studio and date.

Though the guy kept telling me it's d Canada format and he has done it for others before me but I'm being skeptical because it's not d specification I saw on CIC website.

Is this something I should be concerned about as I'm ready to go for another passport shoot.

The studio is correct.. name of studio and date on photo are required for paper based application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 4:55pm On May 15, 2017
dtush:

listening 8.5
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 7

Overall of 7.5

and thanks. Lets keep in touch

Great Score....wow! this should take you above the 400 score benchmark. Sure you have your ECA by now? I just got my today...waiting on my IELTS to create my profile....

Sure lets stay in touch. All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 15, 2017
bonnie1:

IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 4:59pm On May 15, 2017
bonnie1:

I used IQAS and got my Evaluation firstly in my email inbox about 12 working days after sending it, today i received by POST so in all timeline for IQAS is about 15 working days.

Dont know much about WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 5:01pm On May 15, 2017
dannio:
l don dey watch this thread with 10D on silent mode seriously.ITA on my mind cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

ITA on everybody's mind.....whats your CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
9jabiggurl:

I used IQAS and got my Evaluation firstly in my email inbox about 12 working days after sending it, today i received by POST so in all timeline for IQAS is about 15 working days.

Dont know much about WES

I'm yet to get any kind of response from IQAS since I paid on the 23rd.
I've sent them a mail yet no response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
Please can I ask someone to pick my result on my behalf?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
Bruv, I had the same skepticism as you did when i was about to submit my eAPR. I think the studio and date thingy is for paper based applications. Besides, if you click on the 'instructions' icon where you need to upload your digital photo, the instructions and format are clearly stated there...and there is nothing like putting a date and name of studio there. Also, I consulted a friend who has a success story regarding PPR. The passport specification he used did not have have the name of the studio or date on it.

Hope this helps.

freeradical:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 5:09pm On May 15, 2017
wapu:

I'm yet to get any kind of response from IQAS since I paid on the 23rd.
I've sent them a mail yet no response.

2 things.

1).Have you sent your credential via courier to them (statement of result and copy of ID)
2). Has your school sent transcript to them directly?

When you do this two, at every point they receive any document they would update you via email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funjy: 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
Hello Gurus,

Please which out of IQAS and WES gives an higher points for evaluating OND and HND diploma certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:34pm On May 15, 2017
funjy:
Hello Gurus,

Please which out of IQAS and WES gives an higher points for evaluating OND and HND diploma certificate?

WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JustinTrudeau: 5:54pm On May 15, 2017
Good day good people, i salute you all.Here is my case, i recently got my admission into George Washington University with I-20 imminent (masters in accounting ).I also applied for the Canada Federal Skilled Worker which beared a lot of costs.I do wanna study but my eye is on the Candian Visa because it will give me permanent residence.My question is, can i proceed to the U.S and also be expecting my decision (which apparently will take time) on the Canada FSW at the same time.Gurus with fore knowledge of how Canada FSw and US visa process works kindly advise.Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 9jabiggurl: 6:01pm On May 15, 2017
perks:

WES

What does WES give? IQAS gave BSC...(3 years post grad degree, both ND and HND added together)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Demo213: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Bro,

I can confirm to you that you can actually use your soft copy for WES. I did the same and I never had any problem. Besides, all CIC need is the reference number on your ECA, the one you fill in your application, they do the confirmation themselves. Its in cases in which they are unable to confirm that they usually issue ADRs.

Point is you can use your soft copy as long as its authentic.

pachos129081141:

Thanks a lot, so can I use the WES email copy if the hard copy doesn't deliver on time?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kingbukaz: 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Please am new here, like how much can someone budget for the whole process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by keliphy(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
Omonjoe:
Please someone should enlighten me on this

Can I create EE profile with awaiting ECA from WES? Was told the ECA reference number will be IMM added to reference number I have already.

Any consequences??

Hello, Please did you apply to WAEC to send your WAEC cert to WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 7:03pm On May 15, 2017
9jabiggurl:

2 things.

1).Have you sent your credential via courier to them (statement of result and copy of ID)
2). Has your school sent transcript to them directly?

When you do this two, at every point they receive any document they would update you via email.

IQAS received my documents on the 8th of this month and I am yet to get any acknowledgement mail from them, still waiting though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olasmiles: 7:14pm On May 15, 2017
Please house. I need clarification on certificate evaluation. My msc transcript is ready in school, am I to get a student copy and send it to WES for evaluation or I send it through my skool?. Also am I to evaluate only my msc degree or evaluate both msc and bsc?. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 15, 2017
keliphy:

Hello, Please did you apply to WAEC to send your WAEC cert to WES?

Why do you want to evaluate your WAEC?
You should evaluate your highest degree only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.