Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604902 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bubsykay: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
26th Draw 1468 ITA Issued at 457 CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tooyy: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
@Zandora

pls do i need to send any documents thru courier for the EE FSW?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tooyy: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
pls do i need to send any documents thru courier for the EE FS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WaySeeker: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I just received mail that my WES evaluation has been completed. Do I wait for the hard copy to arrive or can I go ahead with the EE application using the online pdf copy downloaded?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by twaj: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
irondome:

How long did it take CIC Ghana to do the stamping? Mine is taking 10 working days already.

10 working days in not too much to have your passport returned to you after PPR...except they have informed you that your visa is ready. Mind you, passport request does not mean your visa has been issued...you better cool down......mine took 1 month after PPR and that seems to be very fast. Anyway, I am FSW 2014 (Oct applicant), and I guess you probably are EE applicant. Wish you best of luck. But please cool down and keep praying because you aren't through yet with the process!!

I landed Dec 30th 2015...and I pray all FSW 2014 awaiting response from Ghana will receive good news soon. I encourage you all to press on 'cos the 'benefits' quite outway the 'price'.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dejavus: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
WaySeeker:
Hi,

I just received mail that my WES evaluation has been completed. Do I wait for the hard copy to arrive or can I go ahead with the EE application using the online pdf copy downloaded?

You do not need the WES report to submit the EE profile, it will only ask if you have a WES comparism.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
twaj:

10 working days in not too much to have your passport returned to you after PPR...except they have informed you that your visa is ready. Mind you, passport request does not mean your visa has been issued...you better cool down......mine took 1 month after PPR and that seems to be very fast. Anyway, I am FSW 2014 (Oct applicant), and I guess you probably are EE applicant. Wish you best of luck. But please cool down and keep praying because you aren't through yet with the process!!

I landed Dec 30th 2015...and I pray all FSW 2014 awaiting response from Ghana will receive good news soon. I encourage you all to press on 'cos the 'benefits' quite outway the 'price'.

Thanks for the post. I guess my impatience stems from the average processing time for most EE applicantss (which is <10 working days). A dude even got his passport back from the same AVO in 10 days, although, he didn't use vfs like I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WaySeeker: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks

dejavus:

You do not need the WES report to submit the EE profile, it will only ask if you have a WES comparism.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Tooyy:
@Zandora

pls do i need to send any documents thru courier for the EE FSW?

No you don't as everything is now done online. The only document you'll eventually need to send would be your passport for visa stamping.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Tooyy:

pls do i need to send any documents thru courier for the EE FS

no ooo!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ssemire(f): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi zandora, jesusdway, irondome,
Please how can I track the progress of my application. Been 4 months now and all I can see is "review of eligibility in progress. The silence is deafening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
ssemire:
Hi zandora, jesusdway, irondome,
Please how can I track the progress of my application. Been 4 months now and all I can see is "review of eligibility in progress. The silence is deafening

Is your background check in progress yet? If yes, you are as good as PPR, especially if you are an outland applicant. If otherwise, keep monitoring via your MyCIC. Empirically, BG check for applications processed in Ottawa usually goes into " in progress" between 100 and 150 days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by prolify: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello house,please I would like to know if medical doctors can apply?Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
prolify:
Hello house,please I would like to know if medical doctors can apply?Thanks and Godbless.

Yes, however, I reckon your profession is regulated and you would have to go through a different assessing body.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by prolify: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks irondome,what processing body exactly?any ideas?thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
prolify:
Thanks irondome,what processing body exactly?any ideas?thanks

www.mcc.ca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WaySeeker: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Is there any PNP currently available without Employment offer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Ask the experts like Irondome,Jesusdway and Zandora.They might know best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hawt: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls watsup with fsw 2014 applicants? Have we been abandoned? Been waiting for ppr for almost 4 months now. Will appreciate any info. The wait is draining.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by prolify: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
WaySeeker:
Is there any PNP currently available without Employment offer?

Ontario, Saskatchewan and scotia nova would nominate you without job offer. On availability, ontario periodically sends a letter of interest to applicants with crs score >400 (with priority on newly created profiles). Saskatchewan opened in Jan for 3 days, but it's currently closed. General opinion is that they may open up again in March, but I would say it's better you shadow their site regularly. Mind you, Saskatchewan has a preferred occupation list.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello everyone, please I need information on how to study for IELTS. How do I get materials and all. I live in Benue and I have not seen any of thosek "pass IELTScentres" I intend to write in march. Any help please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2016
sunrize:
Hello everyone, please I need information on how to study for IELTS. How do I get materials and all. I live in Benue and I have not seen any of thosek "pass IELTScentres" I intend to write in march. Any help please.

www.ieltsbuddy.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2016
There is a thread for people that are preparing to sit for IELTS.Lots of clues and tips are there.The site irondome suggested is good but there still other good sites recommended in that thread.some people will also mail you the IELTS bomb to ace the test in one sitting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello Irondome,but Ontario charge applicants $1500 for the application but others don't charge or they charge also .not too sure
Please clarify me
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Garykasparov: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hello all,
I am seeking an info for a friend, he is a pharmacy graduate of U.I. What is the first step or steps in assessing or evaluating his academic credentials towards the EE program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
hartson:
There is a thread for people that are preparing to sit for IELTS.Lots of clues and tips are there.The site irondome suggested is good but there still other good sites recommended in that thread.some people will also mail you the IELTS bomb to ace the test in one sitting
Thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ANBAKO: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
sunrize:

As JesusDway wrote earlier, the sure bet is [url]ieltsbuddy.com[/url]. I used only this site in 2014 and gbam!!!! least score was 7.5.

Good luck!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 4:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Garykasparov:
Hello all,
I am seeking an info for a friend, he is a pharmacy graduate of U.I. What is the first step or steps in assessing or evaluating his academic credentials towards the EE program.

It's a regulated profession, as such, he may have to do his ECA with pebc.ca; and would also need to write a couple of exams after landing before he can practice in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Garykasparov:
Hello all,

In addition to Irondome;

www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3374/la_id/1.htm

1. Doc evaluation
with pebc.
(This is what your friend needs to get points for education).

It's also a long process to practice in Canada, so your friend needs to be prepared.

2. Evaluating exams (1 & 2). ( 2 days exam)
3. IELTS - Academic
4. Qualifying exam (MCQ) (2 days exam)
5. OSCE (scenario at test stations) - Interviews exam
6. Internship (Length depends on province).
7. Jurisprudence exam.

Some provinces also require a mandatory bridging program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WaySeeker: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks. I will be on the look out.

irondome:

Ontario, Saskatchewan and scotia nova would nominate you without job offer. On availability, ontario periodically sends a letter of interest to applicants with crs score >400 (with priority on newly created profiles). Saskatchewan opened in Jan for 3 days, but it's currently closed. General opinion is that they may open up again in March, but I would say it's better you shadow their site regularly. Mind you, Saskatchewan has a preferred occupation list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.