Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2602513 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Feygbe:

Hello. Please what do you advice regarding uploading pages of passport? ESpecially when it contains the visas of various countries one got PCC for? Do I upload the pages with those visas but not the data page? Or I dont upload anything in the old passport at all?
Thank you

Personally, I would (infact I did) upload old and new passports. I uploaded only pages with immigration stamps (left blank pages out), and scanned the newest passport first, so it was at the top.

I see no harm doing this if you have nothing to hide in your old passport. It's better to give them more info (relevant info though) rather them requesting additional documents from you. This is solely my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:
Hello everyone,

I am all the way from Canada student visa thread where I contribute my little knowledge . My student visa was approved some days ago, and I have eyes on the focus here too.

1: Do we have any elder in Calgary? I need help with accommodation.

2: In case ITA land before entering Canada, will you advise I apply before going or I should wait and enter there first? I will like to know any advantage(s) or disadvantage(s) of any of these options.

I look forward to replies. Thank you all.

For Question 1:There is a thread on living in Canada/life As A Canadian Immigrant http you can ask there https://www.nairaland.com/3273411/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Justiyke4u: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
XX01:

Unfortunately, it's not full marks. The writing dropped my points. My husband hasn't written his own yet, so I was really hoping to boost my points with full marks. Just kinda disappointed that I didn't reach the last cut off. Thanks for the encouragement. I studied for a month so I thought it would be better.
you still have a good result. But please what was the nature of your practice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Elders.

1. How does one enter EE? how much is it?
2. How does one enter Provincial pool? how much is?

Please kindly list all document which involve money to get ITA like

1. WES for ECA? how much? one degree
2. EE application, may be how much?
2. Medicals single person? how much
3 .VISA application? how much?
4. police report? how much?

I know there are many items I did not put here pls put it with price either in dollar or naira.

Anything you want me to know

thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
olugere:
Elders.

I know there are many items I did not put here pls put it with price either in dollar or naira.

thank you

1. You enter EE through the front door
2. You enter PNP through the backdoor

I wonder if you have read any of the 600+ pages of this thread. Well, page 0 is where to start.

Grow some balls.
Get digging.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
DatechMan:

I wonder if you have read any of the 600+ pages of this thread. Well, page 0 is where to start.

Grow some balls.
Get digging.

Better comic relief!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
LordSebastian:

Yes I got a letter from UBA. I just walked in to the closest UBA office and I explained to them and I got it. I don't have any contact there. Plus I don't see why ur POF cannot be transferred to your savings account.

Thank you very much. I will go to UBA then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Ehrnie:

Personally, I would (infact I did) upload old and new passports. I uploaded only pages with immigration stamps (left blank pages out), and scanned the newest passport first, so it was at the top.

I see no harm doing this if you have nothing to hide in your old passport. It's better to give them more info (relevant info though) rather them requesting additional documents from you. This is solely my opinion.
Thank you very much. Nothing to hide there at all... lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Feygbe:

Hello. Please what do you advice regarding uploading pages of passport? ESpecially when it contains the visas of various countries one got PCC for? Do I upload the pages with those visas but not the data page? Or I dont upload anything in the old passport at all?
Thank you

You upload only the data page of ur current passport and the stamped pages/ visas from ur old passport (no need to include the expired data page)

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes in addition to the standard 6 months bank statements and letter from banks
suaveurch:
Can i use Treasury Bills investment certificate as proof of funds? if yes, do i need any other supporting documents
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pamperme: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
DatechMan:

Grow some balls.
Get digging.

You are not a nice person, walahi .. . cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga olugere, I have been reading since February. You need to read the thread. You will discover that you don't need to ask any question at the end of the day... I got info from this thread on the exam, Wes, pof etc... now am in the pool without asking questions. Please for your own sake, READ!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
olugere:
Elders.

thank you

Bros/sis--- it is veeerrrryyy difficult to help u answer these questions without sarcasm but I will try.

1) Pls start frm page 0 of this thread by clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
2) Also read and digest the cic express entry page. start by clicking on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
3)search the site on 2 above on info about pnp.

what i want you to know include
1) make up your mind and get serious.
2) read...read...read and after that, read some more about everyting concerning express entry
3) be careful before u enta one-chance wit wanna be/ pseudo agents
4) after equiping yourself wit all above info, feel free to come bak here wit specific questions on genuine confusions.
Cheers.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Bros/sis--- it is veeerrrryyy difficult to help u answer these questions without sarcasm but I will try.

1) Pls start frm page 0 of this thread by clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
2) Also read and digest the cic express entry page. start by clicking on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp
3)search the site on 2 above on info about pnp.

what i want you to know include
1) make up your mind and get serious.
2) read...read...read and after that, read some more about everyting concerning express entry
3) be careful before u enta one-chance wit wanna be/ pseudo agents
4) after equiping yourself wit all above info, feel free to come bak here wit specific questions on genuine confusions.
Cheers.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi Ajuju2,
I know I've read on several posts that this mixup of order doesn't matter. But is there any particular order to the numbers that show on the eAPR. I see 1-5 on mine and I just assumed it is in reverse chronological order and uploaded my references in same order from current job to oldest. Or is it just a random arrangement for "all play all"? Seniors in the house can you weigh in on this too. My eAPR is ready for submission today jejely wink

Ajujuju2:
Ok so i just saw a post on another thread and i thought to ask here.
For those of us that have more than one employment reference did you notice the order wasnt stated? As in the chexklist just shows employment 1, 2, 3 etc. I just discovered now that upon submission it actually shows which documents should be uploaded; the submitted doc list actually listed the employment record with specific job titles...
I definitely got them mixed up. Any thing to worry about? Any idea how to go about this??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oga na you be network guy? Hardly I dey see people with my same NOC for Canny pursuit oh.
All the best!!

bigbroda:

Me neva see o! NOC 2282 with 381 score. Profile created dis month. Fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
NOC Details at Link Below

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

esosa4real:
Hello my people,... Ontario has started sending NOI for NOC'S in the IT sector, even with scores lower than 400 (The confirmed NOC's are 2171,2173,2174,2283 )..........Please for those below 400 and no hope of meeting the current crs draws, You can recreate your EE profiles to receive Ontario NOI

All the best!

SHALLOW!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by raretosin2000(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
hi guys was anyone able to submit the Novascotia PNP that opened during the week?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
My people abeg are the bank statement sufficient or is it compulsory to get the bank letters.

Also pls is it important to write a consent letter for my spouse to use our joint account for POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Morbolar:
My people abeg are the bank statement sufficient or is it compulsory to get the bank letters.

Also pls is it important to write a consent letter for my spouse to use our joint account for POF.

Any response peeps. Also, pls does Zenith GTB and First Bank give reference letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Warri will be pleased to have u back anytime bro

Thanks. Can't wait to see my goons once again after living d region for an FG job in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yooku:
Oga na you be network guy? Hardly I dey see people with my same NOC for Canny pursuit oh.
All the best!!

Yes o! Been doing it for a decade now. Having given network/IT support to users in Nigeria for dat period of time, let's go do same/more to da Canadians. Lol... U don see one of your person b dat o. Few of my colleagues are also in da game so u ain't alone. Still dey wait for those Ontario guyz to send my NOI o, abi make I go do my wife ECA to boost my score from 381 to 390 ni? Anyways, na second option/backup I wan use am do. Direct entry on ma mind!

All da best bro!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yungreezy: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
MissShakara:

Please apply for remark, you would be surprised at testimonies of huge pump in scores after a remark.
In listening?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Feygbe:

Thank you

See in passport place holder: cic needs only your valid current passport: (here you scan biodata page and any stamped page) in one pdf).

Then if you have stamps or visas or rejections in any old passport less than 10years old, pls no need attaching in passport place holder, instead u put it as part of ur LOE.

For me I scanned my old passport in LOE because it has some country rejections which were stamped. So did that as supporting documentation.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:
Hello everyone,

I am all the way from Canada student visa thread where I contribute my little knowledge . My student visa was approved some days ago, and I have eyes on the focus here too.

2: In case ITA land before entering Canada, will you advise I apply before going or I should wait and enter there first? I will like to know any advantage(s) or disadvantage(s) of any of these options.

Wow congrats eh! All this while I was thinking u were already schooling dere.

I understand ur predicament but I think it all depends on if ur gonna use the study permit visa, still go 2 school as international student. If that's the case, even if u get ita now, The only immigration option available entails that you will still be accessed as FSW Express entry but inland. So the job experiences that will be considered will be the one from Nigeria and also for education.

But if u decide to finish school first, you can go thru the CEC (Canadian experienced class) way . . .I think that would mean finishing ur school and follow the various immigration streams that are available.

Let the Canadian pr peeps chip in their opinions!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Morbolar:

My people abeg make sombori respond na.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just checking on your schedule A form and portion which states "if you were outside your country indicate your status". I see CITIZEN in all the fields. Does that imply that Nigeria is not your country?

revlane:

Just one schedule A but I had to print the IMM5669E.pdf form in paper, fill it and scan then upload it.
As for the dates, I had to make it follow from the last date. See attachment.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abby2017: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bank letter is COMPULSORY.

@ consent letter, I think so to be on the safe side. Wait for the gurus for a sure response.
Morbolar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
What I would have done in your situation is this cos I have similar. I got admission and as I was preparing to apply for Stud Visa ITA came so I deferred admission from Summer this year to Winter 2018. I am pursuing PR and hopefully it will come before then. Once PR comes no need to apply for student visa and if I decide to pursue school route still, I will request for school to change my status from Int'l student to PR. Your bank account will thank you. What you can do now is defer admission and pursue PR. If by next academic year PR is not in, which I hope and pray not you can commence studies as Int'l student. My 2 kobo.

Osemigho:
Hello everyone,

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Feedback from a number of people is that this does not result in rejection. It is a system error which must be checked and rectified by CIC

eaglemaniac:
Hello everyone,

After submitting my application, i discovered that I uploaded reference letter for job A in the holder provided for job B and that of job B in the holder provided for job A. Please what can I do to correct this? Can this be a reason for rejection?

Please I need your candid advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
@Cecegal and any other person that applied for IELTS Remark please i have a question for you guys.

When you applied for a remark,did you receive an acknowledgement SMS or mail that they received your request? I sent my EOR through courier, I want to know if i should be expecting such from them.

Thanks as I anticipate your urgent response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Awesome, the time for medical review and passing has impressively reduced from 60 days to 30!!
Canny here we come!!

Ekinado:
Yes,they have. a friend of mine has passed medical, AOR June 2

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Morbolar:

My people abeg make sombori respond na.
If your bank won't give you bank letter you can use bank statement.
You can also write a consent letter for your spouse to use your joint account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.