Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2602745 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Morbolar:

My people abeg make sombori respond na.

For your first question:
Bank statement is fine but you'd also need to explain why you didn't provide the letter as requested by CIC. Even if you do get the bank letter, the content might not be exactly what CIC requested for, thus you also explaining in your LOE.

My advice:
Try getting the letter from the bank, it shows you tried complying with CIC's request, but if you don't get it or the letter doesn't reflect what is requested, you mention it in your LOE as well.

For the second question:
It doesn't hurt to prove beyond reasonable doubt the source of your funds. This will give your VO the impression you've got nothing to worry about.

My advice:
Get whatever document you need to prove the source of your funds to avoid any issues.

The founding elders can also share their thoughts and experiences on this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Momentum2017:
Please I will appreciate if I get your opinion on this,... I am waiting for WES evaluation to be concluded before I get into the pool, is it too early if I start gathering my documents i.e employer letter, proof of funds, police report etc.?

Thank you for your help, cheers.

Please gather momentum like your moniker and organize everything sharp sharp....Everyday is precious!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
June AOR is officially active... ADR request for me and spouse ���

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
I salute all members of this thread, especially the old members. I'm making this enquiry for my sister. She's a fresh graduate of the department of pharmacy of the University of Lagos. I want her to start the pr journey any moment from now and I had like someone to shield light on how to evaluate her degree and if there's any registration she has to do. I'll appreciate comments from fellow pharmacists on the thread and all other members.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by luckymindz: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmmm so I can be so patient to read like this. Lots of sleepless nights.... I think I can now beat my chest to say I now know almost everything I need to know about this Canny journey
Decisions:
1. I will start and finish this process all by myself(No need for agent).
2. ECA will be done using IQAS(Highest qualification alone; MSC).
3. God help me with IELTS(LRWS: 8.5/8/7.5/7.5 or 8/7/7/7 at least). No need to bother my wife.
4. Treasury bill suffice... No need to raise any suspicions.
God bless Zandora for this initiative. Almighty God bless all those who contributed to this thread(either by questions or answers)
I'll advise all those asking questions to take the pain and read through the pages. It's worth it.
Thank you and God bless us all with a wonderful experience in Canada at the end.... Amen

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
ymummy234:

Do quick and submit so u will pass meds. What did they request?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
doyen06:
I salute all members of this thread, especially the old members. I'm making this enquiry for my sister. She's a fresh graduate of the department of pharmacy of the University of Lagos. I want her to start the pr journey any moment from now and I had like someone to shield light on how to evaluate her degree and if there's any registration she has to do. I'll appreciate comments from fellow pharmacists on the thread and all other members.

Without work experience she can't go through ee, u should look for how to send her there thru school

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please whats your AOR, and what's the ADR about?

ymummy234:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by telias: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello family, For some reason, my scanner brings out my children's American passports and BC in b&w (in fact office scanner brings up a security document message). Is this an issue? I have submitted like that o.
Got AOR 2nd July.
PS scanned Nigerian passports on same scanner and it came out in colour so I'm not doing something doing wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
To those that got married after AOR. Please I have these questions.
1. If I want to upload additional funds for spouse, can I just fix it for three months since my application will be almost three months by then.
2. Am thinking of adding spouse after PPR mail, is that a good strategy? As anyone done this successfully.
3. Like how long will it take to finalise spouse application when added.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Do quick and submit so u will pass meds. What did they request?

AOR Was June 4, they requested travel history for me as the PA and my husband. Submitting immediately together with old passport pages

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
dannio:

For Question 1:There is a thread on living in Canada/life As A Canadian Immigrant http you can ask there https://www.nairaland.com/3273411/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

Thank you. [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
esosa4real:

1: Wow congrats eh! All this while I was thinking u were already schooling dere.

2: FSW EE inland

1: smiles. Thank you. Just going by God's grace.

2: Will read on it. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Osemigho: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yooku:
... Your bank account will thank you. What you can do now is defer admission and pursue PR. If by next academic year PR is not in, which I hope and pray not you can commence studies as Int'l student. My 2 kobo.

Thank you for your reply. I am actually going on full scholarship from my school by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Please whats your AOR, and what's the ADR about?

AOR was June 4 - ADR is request for travel history specifically for me and spouse

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Without work experience she can't go through ee, u should look for how to send her there thru school

How many years work experience will fly?
Please explain the process matter, she's not in a hurry to leave.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Osemigho:

Thank you for your reply. I am actually going on full scholarship from my school by God's grace.

Wow!! Bro if it's full scholarship, leave PR matter for now bro!!

Go to the school and finish, there are several Immigration schemes for those who train in Canada..

Offtopic: pls u neva still advise me concerning what I asked u on Canada student thread ooh. My bro has a first class in mech eng. He say make I help am secure admission/scholarship for Canada. I dunno the favorable skools! Pls help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by parkia(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello people ,please i am trying to fill my nysc in my personal history not sure of what category it falls under, is it government or employment or unemployed. If its employment would i need to provide a reference letter. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Justiyke4u:
you still have a good result. But please what was the nature of your practice?

I used road to IELTS, YouTube and ieltsbuddy. I usually practiced after work on my way home every weekday for 1 month. It was more of tips and exam strategies.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chinchum(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abby2017:
Bank letter is COMPULSORY.

@ consent letter, I think so to be on the safe side. Wait for the gurus for a sure response.
i dont really believe it is "COMPULSORY" if you cant obtain it from a bank, it can be included in the LOE.

My bank simply told me they dont give such letters to savings account holders. So i simply applied for 6 months statement. I explained as such in my Letter of explanation. At the end , it wasn't a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jassymama: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
revlane:
To those that got married after AOR. Please I have these questions.
1. If I want to upload additional funds for spouse, can I just fix it for three months since my application will be almost three months by then.
2. Am thinking of adding spouse after PPR mail, is that a good strategy? As anyone done this successfully.
3. Like how long will it take to finalise spouse application when added.

Thanks

I will answer just number 2 and others with experience on spouse inclusion will say their bit.

DO NOT withhold info from cic cos it will backfire, if u get married before ppr inform them immediately, waiting till after ppr can lead to withdrawal of your visa cos ur wedding date will show u got married before the issuance of the visa.

This I know cos it happened to someone.

If u want to include after ppr, wait till u get the mail then u can fix ur wedding at a later date, goodluck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
doyen06:

How many years work experience will fly?
Please explain the process matter, she's not in a hurry to leave.
Minimum of 1year, so her internship+ Nysc or Internship alone will do.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes you can use gift deed. I used gift deed from mother and I got nominated

Mire222:

Please download their "Human capital stream "application guide to check if gift deed qualifies. I don't know the answer to that. Personally I clicked "all provinces " just to be on the safe side. When you do, make sure you look out for a drop down menu which ask something like if Ontario can contact you, then click the box. Also I'm not sure how they are issuing the NOI (notification of interest) now but sometimes you need to recreate your profile for that message to drop whenever they start issuing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yooku:
Hi Ajuju2,
I know I've read on several posts that this mixup of order doesn't matter. But is there any particular order to the numbers that show on the eAPR. I see 1-5 on mine and I just assumed it is in reverse chronological order and uploaded my references in same order from current job to oldest. Or is it just a random arrangement for "all play all"? Seniors in the house can you weigh in on this too. My eAPR is ready for submission today jejely wink

I believe your best bet is to upload the documents in the order you enteted it while filling your e-apr.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
ymummy234:
Congrats to note some activity on your file. Please I would like to know through which medium you received notification for your ADR and what documents specifically where requested? I've seen cases where some applications were rejected because the applicant didn't receive the notification of ADR and the deadline elapses.

I'm also a June AOR (19th)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ajujuju2: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
ymummy234:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
freeradical:
Congrats to note some activity on your file. Please I would like to know through which medium you received notification for your ADR and what documents specifically where requested? I've seen cases where some applications were rejected because the applicant didn't receive the notification of ADR and the deadline elapses.

I'm also a June AOR (19th)

For me, I got an email and wen i logged into mycic, under "additional document requirement, i saw the msg telling me additional document is needed to process my application. It also stated i shld check my msgs.
Checking the msg table, I saw "unread" , I clicked on "read messages" & on "additional document request" a pdf letter downloaded and specified d request.....

Now to submit the requested document, u just click on "view submitted application" u will find a new placeholder and can upload from there. Make sure u go to the next stage of signature.....

To confirm that u successully submitted, ur document will show "uploaded" (besides its name in d submitted application table.) also ur messages status will show "submitted" ( besides d EE msgs in the messages table)

Hope this helps u and future enquiries.
Cheers.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2017
parkia:
Hello people ,please i am trying to fill my nysc in my personal history not sure of what category it falls under, is it government or employment or unemployed. If its employment would i need to provide a reference letter. Thanks in anticipation

It's employment. You're putting it under personal history meaning you did not claim points for it, so no you won't need a reference letter. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by seunlara(f): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Good day everyone. I got married to a Canadian resident and he his planning to sponsor me to Canada has his wife. All the documents required for this application is ready and am aware that the processing time is 1year. I just want to know if anyone had a successful application wish lead to getting a permanent resident card in Canada and how long before cic gave them visa? Did anyone had to wait for a year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

For me, I got an email and wen i logged into mycic, under "additional document requirement, i saw the msg telling me additional document is needed to process my application. It also stated i shld check my msgs.
Checking the msg table, I saw "unread" , I clicked on "read messages" & on "additional document request" a pdf letter downloaded and specified d request.....

Now to submit the requested document, u just click on "view submitted application" u will find a new placeholder and can upload from there. Make sure u go to the next stage of signature.....

To confirm that u successully submitted, ur document will show "uploaded" (besides its name in d submitted application table.) also ur messages status will show "submitted" ( besides d EE msgs in the messages table)

Hope this helps u and future enquiries.
Cheers.

Thanks for your response hope it helps @freeradical -- me I don't know oh, my lawyer informed me yesterday and sent me the email from them, so I assumed she got the request by email.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2017
jassymama:

I will answer just number 2 and others with experience on spouse inclusion will say their bit.

DO NOT withhold info from cic cos it will backfire, if u get married before ppr inform them immediately, waiting till after ppr can lead to withdrawal of your visa cos ur wedding date will show u got married before the issuance of the visa.

This I know cos it happened to someone.

If u want to include after ppr, wait till u get the mail then u can fix ur wedding at a later date, goodluck!!!

Thanks for the response. Immigration is an important process and should be properly planned. I believe the poster knew he was going to get married soon, but decided to proceed with the application. Maybe he thought of just giving it a trial. This is a wrong approach.

Marriage is also very important and if you intend to immigrate, please inform your future partner. They may or may not like the idea. This is to ensure proper planning. If he proceeds without his spouse, it takes 6 months for spouse sponsorship and that's another process, additional money and even not definite if they are issues.

If an applicant knows that he would be getting married shortly, please delay applying. Get married and start your application. There is this notion that single applicants get more CRS than married applicants and some Indians are trying to disguise their marriage or marriage plans - this is misrepresentation.

Canada is still going to take qualified immigrants in the future, as long as you are a qualifying immigrant, you stand a chance. Don't join the rush bandwagon and complicate your application.

The guy can raise CSE to inform CIC of his new situation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv(m): 8:47am On Jul 09, 2017
perks:
Guys IELTS has been vaporised grin
LRWS: 9,9,7.5,8. Their fada!!! grin

CRS=467

IQAS pls hurry up ooooo. Feeling like, Michael Phelps now. Can't wait to take a dive into d pool.

Abeg can I sell my excess points? smiley

@Babachi...congrats Bro. At dis rate I may spend Christmas in Calgary. grin

Hello planning to write Ielts on the 29th..
I will love you to give me some idea and share experience.
Btw I have done Academics before..and I had 7776.

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.