Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2600986 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
yetunde84:
Hi guys,

Is it acceptable to include our wedding photos in our application?

Your response will be appreciated.

That will not be necessary, your marriage certificate is enough confirmation of your union.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Algbenguze:

I've created the login details. When I login, it shows my username and shows the 'continue' option. When I do it gives me an error msg and redirects me to home page. At some point it took me to a Terms and Conditions page before giving me an error msg and returns me to home page. I've done it with Mozilla, Opera and Chrome; it's the same outcome. In fact, I even used my phone and it was still the same thing. What next?

You just have to keep trying, it might be due to some abnormality in network, even some of us that has created a profile have issues signing in sometimes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2017
drchic:
Please who has links in records University of Ibadan? i have been waiting for verification for 2 months and they say they are yetto receive it.

Don't you have any undergraduate student in the school that you can send? Our educational system is just messed up. I almost gal a victim but I sent a student straight and the mail was seen sharp sharp.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2017
My personal experience. I ordered for my transcript from a UK uni to PG school in Ibadan more than a year ago and UI claim they've not received it. I checked back with my school and I got facts they actually did send the transcript. I think UI of all schools should have a good mail record system. It really shows the kind of system we are operating if ordinary to send and receive transcript or verify transcripts becomes an holy grail. No wonder people with very good jobs are leaving.
God help us in this country.

Thetherapist:

UI records can take forever for transcript if you wait for due process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2017
wapu:

We are in the same ship.
Mine is worse. I faxed my documents April I didn't any acknowledgement from IQAS.

MY school sent my transcript on the 12th of July yet I haven't gotten any acknowledgement.

Honestly I regret using IQAS. Should have used Wes.

Iqas sends mail when all documents have been received and sorted. I'm sure u r on the queue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2017
superdoll:
Good evening everyone.
Iqas is taking forever to acknowledge the documents I faxed to them on 15th July and 18th July (re-fax) using myfax
Any one with similar experience please?
Is it possible that they dint get it?
I called and they said that my details is not updated yet and that they can't confirm whether or not they recieved it because dey r in different building with the pple handling documents.

There's a queue, they won't send a mail until all necessary documents have been received and sorted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2017
May AORs in the house. Are you getting updates? Nothing seems to be happening o or is it that you are not updating the house. Asides from those that got pprs Biko pls can you post updates on your profile. Been on NA2 for a while. MAy 25 AOR sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
I dont think it is neccesary. U are only meant to upload your marriage certificate and legal change of name(if it applies). You are only expected to upload proof of relationship if they feel the marriage is a sham. Someone was asked to upload old messages,bank statement showing transfer between the couple, photos on dates and wedding photos, emails and checks paid on dates. I dont think u should include what could raise suspicion. In my own case i submitted the marriage certificate issued by the church and the Form E-First schedule certifictate. submitted the
yetunde84:
Hi guys,

Is it acceptable to include our wedding photos in our application?

Your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
ITABABE:
May AORs in the house. Are you getting updates? Nothing seems to be happening o or is it that you are not updating the house. Asides from those that got pprs Biko pls can you post updates on your profile. Been on NA2 for a while. MAy 25 AOR sad

We have similar timelines. My AOR is May 26, meds passed July 1 and i've been on NA2 since July 5. Have you tried to contact them?

Don't worry we are many.... undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
We are here. Meanwhile, have you tried to contact them to know in which VO your app is processed? If it's in Sydney like me, u may just have to chill.

ITABABE:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
iambube:
I dont think it is neccesary. U are only meant to upload your marriage certificate and legal change of name(if it applies). You are only expected to upload proof of relationship if they feel the marriage is a sham. Someone was asked to upload old messages,bank statement showing transfer between the couple, photos on dates and wedding photos, emails and checks paid on dates. I dont think u should include what could raise suspicion. In my own case i submitted the marriage certificate issued by the church and the Form E-First schedule certifictate. submitted the

She asked if its acceptable, that means she wants to include it. So the answer is yes its acceptable smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Very soon my May brethrens, levels go change. Let's see how today will be
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2017
LordSebastian:
We are here. Meanwhile, have you tried to contact them to know in which VO your app is processed? If it's in Sydney like me, u may just have to chill.

I'm kinda scared to contact them. But then again it might be best to find out if it's Sydney so as to know if I'm on the chilling level....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Very soon my May brethrens, levels go change. Let's see how today will be

Amen sis... Hope u've submitted your passport..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Okay ma. Acceptable or required? I said it wasnt neccesary. Besides people who were asked for ADR on this issue still got PPR.
MummyJaygirls:

She asked if its acceptable, that means she wants to include it. So the answer is yes its acceptable smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iambube: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2017
Okay ma. Acceptable or required? I said it wasnt neccesary. Besides people who were asked for ADR on this issue still got PPR. Saw someone who said she should it include it to avoid story that touch. Really!
MummyJaygirls:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2017
It is best to contact them. Nothing to be scared of ma'am. You may be surprised that it's even in Ottawa and u will get PPR next week.

Wura27:

I'm kinda scared to contact them. But then again it might be best to find out if it's Sydney so as to know if I'm on the chilling level....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
LordSebastian:

Wura27:

We have similar timelines. My AOR is May 26, meds passed July 1 and i've been on NA2 since July 5. Have you tried to contact them?

. Not planning to contact them. Will just wait it out. Calling them won't fast track it, just wanted to be sure no be only me remain. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2017
Wura27:

ITABABE and Wura27 - There's no need to be agitated (hard as that is). The norm is that from NA to IP2 is approximately 3-5weeks. Just calm down bros/sis. It will end in Praise.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2017
iambube:
Okay ma. Acceptable or required? I said it wasnt neccesary. Besides people who were asked for ADR on this issue still got PPR. Saw someone who said she should it include it to avoid story that touch. Really!

Lol @ Okay ma

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Wura27:

Amen sis... Hope u've submitted your passport..

Babe! Dem dey dull for that thing? That day that day I send am sharp sharp before them withdraw their mail, lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Even though its acceptable, its absolutely unnecessary if you have a marriage certificate issued by a marriage registry or any other body authorised to do so. Your marriage certificate is a legal document and will take precedence over any wedding pictures. I just feel adding wedding photos when i was not requested for will come off as trying too hard.

I maybe wrong oh but i guessing that the people that were required to provide additional evidence of their marriage probably only did traditional wedding or church blessing. One can never really tell which kind spirit that is pushing these VOs. LOL!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Babe! Dem dey dull for that thing? That day that day I send am sharp sharp before them withdraw their mail, lol

loool infact, you for don pack all of them for envelope ready for shipment --- and waiting for the golden email.

we are here - still waiting for next update - no medicals passed yet - still on IP1 wink wink wink smiley smiley

all in all - no shaking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Lere2017: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2017
ITABABE:

We are together babes, we have almost same timeline. Read through ur profile. We did medicals almost same day and got ITA same day. I sent you a pm. I have same AOR as urs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2017
You have said it all. However. If it will make the person sleep well at night. Please attach it o. Most people that got ADR got married recently and the VO wanted evidence that it's not PR induced marriage. Evidence like pictures, pre wedding pictures, communications anything that corroborates the marriage story

So I would suggest that anyone that got married very recently can consider attaching any other corroborating evidence, legal marriage cert as page 1..so there would be no ADR that will further delay the process. My opinion though not a statement of fact.

closetextrovert:

Even though its acceptable, its absolutely unnecessary if you have a marriage certificate issued by a marriage registry or any other body authorised to do so. Your marriage certificate is a legal document and will take precedence over any wedding pictures. I just feel adding wedding photos when i was not requested for will come off as trying too hard.

I maybe wrong oh but i guessing that the people that were required to provide additional evidence of their marriage probably only did traditional wedding or church blessing. One can never really tell which kind spirit that is pushing these VOs. LOL!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Issyman(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
studyexec:

Just be patient. They should respond in a couple of days. If not, you can call them or even resend the docs.
They have been experiencing a huge flow of ECA requests this year.

IQAS finally acknowledged d faxed documents yesterday and issued a file number. my concern now is that I ve sent the reference number on the application form to the school while applying for transcript, hope dis won't create any issue as I ve sent same to my school.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eddycross(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2017
We are Many. Still stuck on NA since June 26 .

ITABABE:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Issyman:

IQAS finally acknowledged d faxed documents yesterday and issued a file number. my concern now is that I ve sent the reference number on the application form to the school while applying for transcript, hope dis won't create any issue as I ve sent same to my school.

The reference number on the application form is the exact number that is required to apply for your transcript, you are on the right path. No need to worry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2017
Feygbe:
Good morning. Hope we all had pleasant night rests. I have a question please. For those who have used gift deeds, did you draft your letter and and take it to the notary or the notary did the typing?

Also is the deed done on regular A4 or on a letter head paper?

Thank you

You have the information you want to tell CIC, you can get a format by searching here on this thread, that's what I did. The major thing is the opening and closing information, the body is just yours. What you'd be paying them for is the typing.

What I did, got the relevant information, who to address it to, the heading and who to sign amongst other info. Searched and got this info here, you can look for my post. Go to the court and sign it, get a notary too but do ensure to get an official receipt from the court cos you have to upload that as well.
Negotiate well with the guys who will assist you to take in for signing, roughly 2,000.

Hope I did answer your question well enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rilichoco: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Waiting on the number
wholesomegrace:

Can't connect from my phone. please share the whatsapp number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Issyman(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Dammiehar:

The reference number on the application form is the exact number that is required to apply for your transcript, you are on the right path. No need to worry.

many thanks for ur response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jelmusboy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello House,

Please, do I need to send my transcript again to WES if I want to upgrade from ECA report to Course-by-course report? I need this for professional licensing as a Medical Laboratory Technologist.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.