Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2620523 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ehrnie:
Final Status Update.

Hi e-Fam – I received my PP today with the Canadian stamp on it & all associated travel documents enclosed. It’s just beginning to sink in, lol cheesy

I know I’m expected to ‘graduate” to our senior thread on Nairaland i.e. “Living in Canada” ….so with time, I’ll gradually wean myself off this thread.

Thank God for the months gone by...and thanks to y’all for your help + contributions.

Gracias.

Congrats Ehrnie. Wish you the best in Canada.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
So apparently my app is still chilling at Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Sent them a mail). Na EPL get me right now, make season start so I can relegate this EE thing from my head.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Congratulations @Ehrnie... Abeg no just elope like that o... Come back and check on us here o...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
hello people
Please help needed. how can 1 compress a pdf doc to 4MB and still retain the quality. URGENT
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
ilovepdf.com
winter:
hello people
Please help needed. how can 1 compress a pdf doc to 4MB and still retain the quality. URGENT
thanks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Feygbe:

Thank you for your reply. I did not know about the receipt. And I had it done yesterday.

Reach out to your contact, ask for the receipt, they'd back date it for you. Go with the document so the names really match.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
nkigirl:
Hello.
Thank you to everyone who has answered all the questions I have asked and other questions on this thread.
I am the PA and I have my IELTS and ECA. My husband has IELTS but his school has not even sent his transcript to IQAS for ECA.
Question:
1) Can I start the EE process with my IELTS and ECA and his IELTs. The CRS tool score is 459 with this.
2) If we do get ITA before he gets his ECA, do we still need to upload his ECA? Or no need and he can just use it to get a job in Canada or will it affect the PR chances?
3) Because I am the PA, he will transfer the POF to my account and I can submit LOE, statement etc. But does he also need to submit his own statement of accounts/bank reference letter since he is my dependent?

Lemme talk on question # 3
While some contributors on this thread have asserted that submitting spouse's SOA is a clear proof of source of d lump sum deposits, some Seniors on this thread have suggested from experience, that its not mandatory to submit spouse's account statement.
However, no one here is a VO...and every case is perculiar. Graces differ....mercies differ.....destinies differ etc
in other words, what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.

Depending on your personal circumstances and perculiarities, u may choose from

1) just submit spouse SOA + LOE detailing the transactions...
2) Dont submit spouse SOA but u must include
# PA's statement with the transaction in spouses name and account number adequately highlighted
#A properly worded LOE written n signed by spouse stating the funds were transfered for d purpose of canada immigration shld be included
#An equally good LOE frm d PA stating same reason and highlighting d transfer date as seen in PA statement of account

As for me, I chose # 2 above

May God guide your choices.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
winter:
hello people
thanks

ilovepdf.com
compress and send to ur alternate email then download it frm there and view how it will appear to others.

Cheers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Feygbe:

Pls did you go to the court with your donor? I am thinking of going to redo it, because of the receipt. Which court did you go to please?

I didn't, I typed and gave everyone to sign. Then I took the document to The high court igbosere. Where the signing and stamping was done for the commissioner of oaths etc...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adaifx: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Evening all, just started the journey processing my Eca with Wes. I have half of the required pof will be getting the balance all things being equal by Dec is it advisable to join the pool or should I wait till the fund is complete.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Onlineise:
So apparently my app is still chilling at Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Sent them a mail). Na EPL get me right now, make season start so I can relegate this EE thing from my head.
You never can tell, Sydney may just pick up form and fast track all the apps on their table. One thing I've learned from this PR experience is that nothing stays the same. I remember quite vividly a period where everyone wanted their files processed at London VO but today London appears to be one of the slowest. Cheer up u may be rather watching ice hockey league in canny in d next couple of months.

By the way, I also sent a mail to CIC and I was told my file is being processed in Ottawa. AOR June 19th BGC NA for 15days now after IP1/med pass.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats @Ehrnie. I am happy for you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuckdee13(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Congratulations Ehrnie....pave the way for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2017
freeradical:
You never can tell, Sydney may just pick up form and fast track all the apps on their table. One thing I've learned from this PR experience is that nothing stays the same. I remember quite vividly a period where everyone wanted their files processed at London VO but today London appears to be one of the slowest. Cheer up u may be rather watching ice hockey league in canny in d next couple of months.

By the way, I also sent a mail to CIC and I was told my file is being processed in Ottawa. AOR June 19th BGC NA for 15days now after IP1/med pass.

Toronto Maple Leafs abi?? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello house, I have been on na2 since July 7 and just got this screenshot with msg "we do not need additional docs" but my bg is still "not applicable". Please anyone knows what's all about? Or what stage am at now?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by UdomoLeinad: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Filling my EE profile and I get to a point under education history where I'm supposed to enter field of study. I dont see any engineering so I want to assume "Other" is the closest choice. Correct me if I;m wrong. Engineering isn't applied or general science, is it? Someone help out, thank youuuu!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2017
adaifx:
Evening all, just started the journey processing my Eca with Wes. I have half of the required pof will be getting the balance all things being equal by Dec is it advisable to join the pool or should I wait till the fund is complete.

I would advise you wait till your ECA is done. You'll need the ECA number and date which you cannot predict now. Just focus on getting all docs to WES as promptly as you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2017
Yooku:

Toronto Maple Leafs abi?? grin
Hehehehe...you know na, Stanley cup things
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 0b100100111: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello House,

Can a CRS score of 442 get ITA?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2017
winter:
hello people
thanks

use google youll see the websites thatll be useful to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=58933198]Hello House,

Can a CRS score of 442 get ITA?[/quote

Sure, last draw was 440]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2017
0b100100111:
Hello House,

Can a CRS score of 442 get ITA?

Sure, last draw was 440.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:12am On Jul 29, 2017
UdomoLeinad:
Filling my EE profile and I get to a point under education history where I'm supposed to enter field of study. I dont see any engineering so I want to assume "Other" is the closest choice. Correct me if I;m wrong. Engineering isn't applied or general science, is it? Someone help out, thank youuuu!
It's applied science.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2017
Blingyrie:
Hello house, I have been on na2 since July 7 and just got this screenshot with msg "we do not need additional docs" but my bg is still "not applicable". Please anyone knows what's all about? Or what stage am at now?
you won't be getting ADR. So from here to IP2 then PPR and sometimes PPR straight smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
osemcarthur2009:

To clarify the bolded, Candidates can choose to change the VO after they have received PPR request. This is highlighted in the "Ready for Visa" Email. I was of the assumption you submitted to Accra. Anyways thanks for the answer. Congratulations again

Oops! I didn't know that.... everyday is a school day. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olivine2(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Please house, i am new on here and i have heard amazing stories how you help people.
Please i am a a young graduate, and i plan on relocating to another country where i can work and earn more money, i am having issues with best and easiest country to migrate to between USA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, DENMARK and NORWAY. please help me house as i am a novice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the beautiful messages and prayers everyone. God bless us ALL real good, Amen! wink

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Wiskolo: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Blingyrie:
Can someone help with the stage which I am,as my profile is the same as the quoted except for d review of additional documents row which states that "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" I hope I am safe?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Thanks

ugoiyke79e:

ilovepdf.com
compress and send to ur alternate email then download it frm there and view how it will appear to others.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2017
Lol. As if you know what I was thinking. I can't wait for Aug 11 make dem popo Arsenal grin

Those Sydney people ehn...seemingly inefficient lot.

Onlineise:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Congrats ma'am. I wish you the very best.

Ehrnie:
Final Status Update.

Hi e-Fam – I received my PP today with the Canadian stamp on it & all associated travel documents enclosed. It’s just beginning to sink in, lol cheesy

I know I’m expected to ‘graduate” to our senior thread on Nairaland i.e. “Living in Canada” ….so with time, I’ll gradually wean myself off this thread.

Thank God for the months gone by...and thanks to y’all for your help + contributions.

Gracias.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adaifx: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
tbaby2015:

I would advise you wait till your ECA is done. You'll need the ECA number and date which you cannot predict now. Just focus on getting all docs to WES as promptly as you can.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.