Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. (798 Views)

Guys!!! These 3 Sex Positions Can Break Your Pen!s (photos) / Sexy Guys; These Guys Are Handsome, Steamy And Hot / She Trust Me Soo Much And She Doesn't Worth A Dime Trust,help #confused# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Netz2(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hae Folks ,
Make your "like" your life line, Don't just give out like that , There are horrible ladies on Nairaland that doesn't deserve the so many likes u giving out.

Are some folks so blind to differentiate Beauty from HUGLINESS. ??you' re the ones that give these ladies morale to keep playing hard to get. Kindly make a change today.

Your like is ur life line. Not for puxxy ...

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by dharay99: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
mtcheeeeew...
Just an ordinary like? #siqhs
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by henribj(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
uhm wey the ladies names nah? na that one carry me come
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Netz2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Netz2:
Hae Folks ,
Make your "like" your life line, Don't just give out like that , There are horrible ladies on Nairaland that doesn't the so many likes u giving out.

Are some folks so blind to differentiate Beauty from HUGLINESS. ??you' re the ones giving these ladies morale to keep playing hard to get. Kindly make a change today.

Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by falconey(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
op trust me they need it.
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by cutesmilez(f): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin OP don high

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
yawns d only thing on my mind now is to chop chop toto dis friday night
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Netz2:
Hae Folks ,
Make your "like" your life line, Don't just give out like that , There are horrible ladies on Nairaland that doesn't deserve the so many likes u giving out.

Are some folks so blind to differentiate Beauty from HUGLINESS. ??you' re the ones that give these ladies morale to keep playing hard to get. Kindly make a change today.

what are you trying to say?
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Tolzeal(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oyind17:

what are you trying to say?

i think the Op is trying to differentiate REAL beauty FROM FUGLINESS.
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

i think the Op is trying to differentiate REAL beauty FROM FUGLINESS.
Who are the real beauties
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by MurphyG1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP is on some weed angry angry angry

What are u trying to say? You need to work on your comm skills bro.. Which one is HUGLINESS again? U think say na as u dey pronounce am na so them dey write am? angry angry
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by olowookerekemi(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
i tink op don take expired weed
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by cocoberry(f): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Na Whaooooo
Re: Dear Nairaland Guys, These Set Of NL Ladies Doesn't Worth It. by anigbajumo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oyind17:

Who are the real beauties

I dnt knw dem,buh u ar nt ther kiss

Kajiko?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons 'love Actually' Sucks / Jealousy In Relationships / 13 Things That Make Men Irrationally Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.