Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not (2227 Views)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Photo: See What Sex Has Done To These Men / See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by greatguru22: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dis thread is created to discuss in details what sex is all about and what it is not.. Make comments and let make d thread flowing.. One love!
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sex is love...
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
sex is all about enjoyment, right

1 Like

Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
Of course. If it isn't enjoyable, no one would do it for recreation.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by greatguru22: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:
Enjoyment! Wat of doing dis wen one is not ready especially for ladies leading to abortion
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sex can change emotions and feelings. Sex makes exes come back together, side chicks relevant, stops arguments to the point of forgetting what you were arguing about, and turn boredom into fun.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Of course. If it isn't enjoyable, no one would do it for recreation.

aah very smart of you
but on your dp you look too young to know what sex is, talk more of the fact that it is enjoyable
hmmm
wink
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
greatguru22:

Enjoyment! Wat of doing dis wen one is not ready especially for ladies leading to abortion
It's called condomns.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

aah very smart of you
but on your dp you look too young to know what sex is, talk more of the fact that it is enjoyable
hmmm
wink
I'm 25. It must be the water. Plus, black doesn't crack. wink
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
greatguru22:

who told the ladies not to use condom? or do they want to pretend they don't know about female condoms?
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I'm 25. It must be the water. wink

25? and you look this young?? i sit and wonder how you would look like when you are 50years+ wink
by the way, what "water" ?
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

who told the ladies not to use condom? or do they want to pretend they don't know about female condoms?
Female condomns are difficult and tricky. If they are not inserted properly, the woman could still get pregnant. The chances of that occurring with a male condomn are much smaller.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

25? and you look this young?? i sit and wonder how you would look like when you are 50years+ wink
by the way, what "water" ?
I guess we'll have to wait and see when I am 50+!
It is merely sarcasm, in sense of water having healing properties.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Female condomns are difficult and tricky. If they are not inserted properly, the woman could still get pregnant. The chances of that occurring with a male condomn are much smaller.

so your saying because the chances of a female condom not being inserted properly should make ladies stop using female condoms?
hmm
must we men do everything for you ladies??
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I guess we'll have to wait and see when I am 50+!
It is merely sarcasm, in sense of water having healing properties.

we could wait together
age together
gracefully
wink
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

so your saying because the chances of a female condom not being inserted properly should make ladies stop using female condoms?
hmm
must we men do everything for you ladies??
No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that if the woman isn't confident that it will work properly, why should she wear it and then both people have to pay the price? We (women) feel confident and comfortable that the male condomn will 99% of the time will not malfunction. Honestly, I don't depend on a man to do anything for me besides buy the right size condomn and wear it properly. wink
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

we could wait together
age together
gracefully
wink

Ha! I'll ask my man first.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that if the woman isn't confident that it will work properly, why should she wear it and then both people have to pay the price? We (women) feel confident and comfortable that the male condomn will 99% of the time will not malfunction. Honestly, I don't depend on a man to do anything for me besides buy the right size condomn and wear it properly. wink

oh jeez
you look younger than 25
speak wiser than the average 25 year old girl
girls can be so complicated
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

Ha! I'll ask my man first.

I already know what his answer will be
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by libertyfather(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sex is stress
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

I already know what his answer will be
I'll save both of us some trouble, then. LOL
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by Savigne(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
Sex can change emotions and feelings. Sex makes exes come back together, side chicks relevant, stops arguments to the point of forgetting what you were arguing about, and turn boredom into fun.

1 Like

Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
henribj:

oh jeez
you look younger than 25
speak wiser than the average 25 year old girl
girls can be so complicated

I owe it all to having a mother that constantly told about how the real world works and how to take care of myself in it. I agree with you that women are mysteries. They are all different and you never know what you are going to get.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by osesology(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
sex! sex!! sex!!! ah ah! How does it help the fact that my monthly subscription is about to expire this night?

Any good Samaritan NairaLander should pls help me and inbox my mailbox with #1000 mtn, pls.
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I'll save both of us some trouble, then. LOL

not scared of the trouble
just don't have time for the drama that will ensue
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by henribj(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

I owe it all to having a mother that constantly told about how the real world works and how to take care of myself in it. I agree with you that women are mysteries. They are all different and you never know what you are going to get.

cheers to a wonderful mother.

1 Like

Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Savigne:

I couldnt have said it better...
Okay! You are gorgeous, by the way!
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by Savigne(f): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
Okay! You are gorgeous, by the way!
Awww...Thanks dear. You're are actually more than a doll... More beautiful,I mean.

1 Like

Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
undecided
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Savigne:

Awww...Thanks dear.
You're are actually more than a doll... More beautiful,I mean.
Thank you! Keep in touch!
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by greatguru22: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:
I'm 25. It must be the water. Plus, black doesn't crack. wink
I just inbox u now, check n reply
Re: What Sex Is All About And What It Is Not by morethanadoll(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
greatguru22:

I just inbox u now, check n reply
For some reason, I am not seeing it. Anything that you would like to send, can be sent through Tango or Viber. Both usernames are morethanadoll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gals Only / When You Told Her You Are Related To Dangote... Lol / 17 Famous Ad Slogans That Work For Condom Brands As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.