Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Support the movement against currupt leaders - #Sarakimustresign - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support the movement against currupt leaders - #Sarakimustresign - (459 Views)

Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support the movement against currupt leaders - #Sarakimustresign - by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Guys you will agree with me that Saraki is really corrupt we don't need the CCT to prove that to us anymore even his people rejected him. So we the people of Kwara has come up with couple of #tag for Nigerians to spread the news in support of the fight against corruption.

#Sarakimustresign
#SarakiResignOle!
#Sarakithiefresign
#Sarakiresignliar
#Sarakiisguilty

Chose anyone you like and use it on social media let's join the fight against corruption

Peace!
Re: Support the movement against currupt leaders - #Sarakimustresign - by HungerBAD: 4:23am On Sep 26, 2015
SarakiMustEnterSanko

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Missed Un’s Boko Haram Meeting – Presidency / Saraki Must Defend Himself To Gain My Confidence Says President Buhari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.