Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. (618 Views)

Mohammed Ibraheem Zakzaky's Letter To Nigerians / Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by Arrowman(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2015
1- The jamarat stoning this yesterday progressed peacefully as hope but problems started along the way close to the jamarat bridge.
2- Entrance routes leading to the jamarat ground was packed with pilgrims heading for the actual rites.
3- Along the way, we observed that pilgrims of arab descent were returning back through one of the entrance routes against laid out rules.
4- While there were Saudi officials like the police and operatives of the diplomatic forces, they turned a blind eye to it.
5- The arabs have their temporary tents in ‪#‎ Mina‬located along d entrance routes, so they were using these as short cuts to return back.
6- Some of us non arab pilgrims as they tend to call us blacks who noticed this, called the attention of d police 2 it but they ignored us.
7- From a single parallel line of arab pilgrims, it grew to 2 and then 3 and before you know it, the route was jammed with pilgrims.
8- Now when the build up of pilgrims close to the jamarat bridge area grew beyond control, the area became a jungle.
9- With a confined space, sweat and humid air, most pilgrims started falling particularly the old, the weak and women.
10- The situation became a survival of the fittest or better still...survival by the grace of God.
11- You may ask how I knew all this...i'm a pilgrim, rit now in Mina camp who lost a friend and grieving.
12- Could the stampede have been avoided or managed? I will emphatically say yes
13- While crediting the Saudis for hosting gigantic project yearly, the stampede today smacks of total incompetence.
14- There were CCTVs stationed along strategic points along d routes and these can give realtime feed back 2 whoever was monitoring..
15- Of the impeding disaster and ordering for the opening of alternative routes which were shut n manned sternly by d police.
16- Apart from two ambulance vans located at d entrance route from ‪#‎ Munzalifah‬, non was sighted along the routes again.
17- Now when d stampede started, exits into tents around d area, were padlocked, locking out any means out but over the heads of humans.
18- Anyone blaming African pilgrims is a liar. Ask how the parralel lines of arab pilgrims got to where they died? How?
19- We can be killing ourselves to please these folks but undergoing this hajj pilgrimage, I can tell these arab people have no chill...
20- Us black folks. It is sad but it is the truth. Even the poorest of them, the Yemenis, treat and attend to you with disgust.

Re: Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by Okudiover(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin So this is how LADY F does it

FTC
Re: Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
K
Re: Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by whirlwind7(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2015
I do not know who Ibraheem Adam is, but...

So long as black people don't choose to look inwards and embrace their own sovereignty, don't expect anyone to show you respect.
Foreign organized religion which has kept us all enslaved and continued to make us mere subjects of scorn has lost their credibility long ago.
You spend money to go for pilgrimages where you get treated with disrespect. Isn't the One you worship everywhere? Doesn't the One you claim to worship listen to you when you call upon Him in the privacy of your room?
Only Africans fart and stink during pilgrimages.
Only Africans don't take heed to instructions over there.
Only Africans get deported and prevented from completing the hajj.
Such a pity.
Re: Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2015
so I heard the hajj is all about throwing stones at a rock that signifies Satan.Now if I get this right,the entire Muslims were throwing stones at Satan ? Even a pastor that wants to cast out mere demons,has to fast ,pray and seek God's face before proceeding but in this case,you people actually went for the king of the demons....with stones...lol.I heard a crane fell earlier this month in Mecca killing over 200,a bomb blast in Yemen ...claimed over 50 and now a stampede has claimed over 700,and y'all ascribe it to Allah's choice?pffft ... Hundreds of Muslims threw stones at Satan and he retaliated with just one stone,claiming close to 800 lives.Again....the religion if peace leaves its followers in pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mecca: Africans Are Not To Be Blamed: By Ibraheem Adam. by Blackfire(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
How can u go to someone's house, and be throwing stones at him, and this particular person is DEVIL,baba demons, aka esu lalu ogiri oko, aka ekwensu , bad boy sneh, bad guy sneh.

Now muslims listern to me, the devil ask me to tell u, that next time he is going to stone u guys again is going to be a scenario of a cricum cracum of a bunkum bunkum with a show of canterkerus higi haga.

Understand?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Disarray Under Apc—metuh / Saraki Supporters: What Will You Gain From Saraki's Acquittal / NASS: Immunity For The Senate President, Speaker And Deputies. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.