Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (56259 Views)

The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by fckmn24seg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
14june:
Whom much is given , much is been expected from him, I didn't votes for Him, but I enjoys his few steps.
What ever it takes to make our country greats again, please Sir, do it. People like us need jobs , after so many
years of my graduation. Nigeria will be Great Again. All hails our president GMB.

You will need to check ur plural before it stop u from getting the much expected job. No offense. Thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Dubem13: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
Let the Igbo's dominate the list that's all the Biafrans wants.
Appoint our sons and Biafra will be forgotten.
your parents are stupid.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by nonstan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
I love former president but i have to be honest..with the few actions of PMB, the president has proven to be serious with the anti corruption crusade..making GEJ a laughing stock
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyomal:
We are waiting patiently for this so called ministerial list
my own be say if I no see seun,lalasticlala,vickyrotex,mukina2,rokiatu,barcanista,chukwudi44,fayose and saraki name inside,I will either kill myself or commit suicide
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by luvprince4real(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
14june:
Whom much is given , much is been expected from him, I didn't votes for Him, but I enjoys his few steps.
What ever it takes to make our country greats again, please Sir, do it. People like us need jobs , after so many
years of my graduation. Nigeria will be Great Again. All hails our president GMB.
it's obvious u ar in love with the letter "s".
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by metorichmond(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abeg enough of all this propaganda n stories, if this man wan turn m to military era make e turn m to. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
so that you can loot the treasury dry and sell Nigeria to india or china grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by nuradeen011(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
14june:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ministerial-list-buhari-dumps-73-nominees-from-states/
thats why i like rochas he use to tell the truth must often
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my own be say if I no see seun,lalasticlala,vickyrotex,mukina2,rokiatu,barcanista,chukwudi44,fayose and saraki name inside,I will either kill myself or commit suicide
Hahahaha abeg na we still love you o
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by favourlove1: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
That man called BUHARI is brave!

Nice one.
so bravery is when u do things the way you like but wount allow others do same. Isn't that going against party supremacy? Or electing people whose jamb cut off was 2 as against those whose cut off was 250 n still Term them competent?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by opuama(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
wachakuta:
I'm proud I voted for PMB and Chased away that otouke disaster.
brainless idiot. Are sure you voted him?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by favourlove1: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
wachakuta:
n u are a disaster in waiting. Go kiss transformer. That disaster is d reason ur enjoying electricity now. The truth wount hurt.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Many more suprise packages 2 com.I trust my PMB. But meanwhile ashimapeyin kotikoyin.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by DTOBS(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyomal:
We are waiting patiently for this so called ministerial list
Wow FTC for the First Time......
Ah dedicate this to All futmites cool grin wink grin
Futmites or termites?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by excel4us: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
LET ME BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE THE BIAFRANS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MINISTERIAL POSTS.LET PMB HAVE ALL HAUSA/FULANI FEC.WE WANT BIAFRA
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
So who will take Buhari to the CCB for 'anti-party activities' as he clearly doesn't respect 'party supremacy' in appointments.....no.....I didn't mention Saraki here. What were you thinking....
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
marcoNG:

Well since GEJ, these have been the developement in Nigeria.
-EFCC corruption charges against Sylvia and Audu dropped as the duo become flag bearers of APC in their state gober elections.
-JPMORGAN delists Nigeria.
-Foreign Investors pull over N400 billion from our economy,
*Banks are laying off staff in large numbers.
-Construction Sector has laid off over 30,000 workers.
-Inflation rate keeps getting higher.
-Cost of food stuff is all time high since 5 years.
-Nigeria is no longer investors favourite destination.
-Boko Haram terrorists continues their onslaughts while COA warns (not arrest) politician supporting BH.
-Fulani Herdsmen kills and kidnap.
-CNNMoney removes Nigeria from the list of countries with steady economic growth rate.
-APC fighting APC.
In all these POVERTY seem to be winning. These are some of the issues which led IBB to sack the government of Buhari-now we are back to square one-Ijaw man Jonathan having fixed our economy---The CIA with the aid of Soyinka and Obja--ati the Yoruba elites used the Americans to pull the rug under the feet of Jonathan-Now the West has seen that Buhari cannot deliver on his promise---what a country--what a shame

Those praising the dullard don't ideas how what you pointed out are important to the progress of a nation. They keep on talking trash like primitive human beings. Most Nigerians aren't smart at all!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by benmike2358: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok next post pls thank u http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=8234
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Icecream4U(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
marcoNG:

Well since GEJ, these have been the developement in Nigeria.
-EFCC corruption charges against Sylvia and Audu dropped as the duo become flag bearers of APC in their state gober elections.
-JPMORGAN delists Nigeria.
-Foreign Investors pull over N400 billion from our economy,
*Banks are laying off staff in large numbers.
-Construction Sector has laid off over 30,000 workers.
-Inflation rate keeps getting higher.
-Cost of food stuff is all time high since 5 years.
-Nigeria is no longer investors favourite destination.
-Boko Haram terrorists continues their onslaughts while COA warns (not arrest) politician supporting BH.
-Fulani Herdsmen kills and kidnap.
-CNNMoney removes Nigeria from the list of countries with steady economic growth rate.
-APC fighting APC.
In all these POVERTY seem to be winning. These are some of the issues which led IBB to sack the government of Buhari-now we are back to square one-Ijaw man Jonathan having fixed our economy---The CIA with the aid of Soyinka and Obja--ati the Yoruba elites used the Americans to pull the rug under the feet of Jonathan-Now the West has seen that Buhari cannot deliver on his promise---what a country--what a shame

you must be living in a fools paradise to say APC fighting APC. So if an APC man is corrupt, they shouldn't fight him abi?
Wondered why you didn't mention electricity and kerosene.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
I SEE PAT UTOMI BECOMING A PASTOR IF HE'S NOT APPOINTED A FEDERAL MINISTER....BIG MEN ALL ON DRY FASTING AHEAD OF 30 SEPT.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by berrystunn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
SCAM SCAM SCAM ...................
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by dancoolD(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
The president should be at liberty to choose to he think they are legible to work with him. I support the motion8-);>:x i dedicate this front page to all FEDPOFFA STUDENTS.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by benedicts(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
Anywhere he chooses from does not matter provided his choice is a nigerian performs well.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by sweetgala(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
humblesteve:

whats brave about this now or does taking those who the govs nominated will them perform less?

The fact that combined effort of many of this peole if they so please can unseat him. And Buhari does not seem like he would fight to the death if a move to remove him from power was to ensue
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Willybos(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
the will never appoint igbo, do what u can do. We still have that strange to wipe all igbo's in this country.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by dancoolD(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
The president should be at liberty to choose to he think they are legible to work with him. I support the motion 8-);>:x i dedicate this front page to all FEDPOFFA STUDENTS.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Willybos(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
. The will never appoint igbo, do what u can do. We still have that strange to wipe all igbo's in this country.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
even though if they will not perform abi?ok,mention 5 people who u think wl perform very well in biafra and whose hands are also clean?a dey wait
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by hama20: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
wachakuta:
I hate to tell u this, people like you are the Reason why Nigeria will definitely not last long as a nation. your reasoning have been so restricted by tribalism that you can not peacefully praise Buhari without insulting Jonathan . You need to work on your IQ. it's too poor a human being (no insult intended)
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by tsdarkside(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
wachakuta:

hahaha...otouke disaster....good one.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by tsdarkside(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:

so long as they are not wicked and corrupt,i dont care if the ol list is only igbos..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo) / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.