Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,747 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (56261 Views)

The Number Of Senators And Federal Representatives From States In Nigeria / FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by 247Dior(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
Let the Igbo's dominate the list that's all the Biafrans wants.
Appoint our sons and Biafra will be forgotten.
I wander y people like u will be talking like brainless human beings
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by MrBuzy: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Governor Okorocha should not say anything concerning Nigeria again. He should first look at this State roads in Imo State. I went to Imo State yesterday and the road I saw at Amaraku Isiala Mbano is appalling and unfortunate.

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Maxcollins042(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
With all due respect(that's if you merit it) learn to bite words before spewing them out. What has the Igbo or Biafra got to do with the awaiting ministerial list?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by room089: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Did you read that book

The gagool will deliver ...October is fast approaching minstetail list is fast missing

Yea, I did
By Samuel Beckett

I don't think any appointment in that regard would be made this year judging by the way things are going!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by ModiKen(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:

What exactly do u guys want; your own country or to remain part of Nigerian?

Seems you are as confused as the IPOB youths in my apartment here.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
fckmn24seg:

You will need to check ur plural before it stop u from getting the much expected job. No offense. Thank me latter

You are highly welcome.
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
DTOBS:

Futmites or termites?
You wunt understand..... Its beyound you tongue
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by oz4real83(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am so glad that we are now at a level where militant leaders don't have power to nominate ministers anymore!!!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by tonychristopher: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
room089:

Yea, I did
By Samuel Beckett

I don't think any appointment in that regard would be made this year judging by the way things are going!

If buba baba did not make that announcement then it means Nigeria won't take APC serious nor Buhari so I part he aannounces that's

announces
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nobody understands 48 Laws of Power than Muhammadu Buhari..except Robert Greene...
LAW 3: Conceal your Intentions
LAW 26: NEVER commit to anyone

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
luvprince4real:
it's obvious u ar in love with the letter "s".

I don't joke with the letter ''S''..
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by IVORY2009(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Icecream4U:
you must be living in a fools paradise to say APC fighting APC. So if an APC man is corrupt, they shouldn't fight him abi?
Wondered why you didn't mention electricity and kerosene.

cleaver man, himself grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by midehi2(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
humblesteve:

whats brave about this now or does taking those who the govs nominated will them perform less?
yes to your question; and will loot more
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Ptoocool(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
marcoNG:

Well since GEJ, these have been the developement in Nigeria.
-EFCC corruption charges against Sylvia and Audu dropped as the duo become flag bearers of APC in their state gober elections.
-JPMORGAN delists Nigeria.
-Foreign Investors pull over N400 billion from our economy,
*Banks are laying off staff in large numbers.
-Construction Sector has laid off over 30,000 workers.
-Inflation rate keeps getting higher.
-Cost of food stuff is all time high since 5 years.
-Nigeria is no longer investors favourite destination.
-Boko Haram terrorists continues their onslaughts while COA warns (not arrest) politician supporting BH.
-Fulani Herdsmen kills and kidnap.
-CNNMoney removes Nigeria from the list of countries with steady economic growth rate.
-APC fighting APC.
In all these POVERTY seem to be winning. These are some of the issues which led IBB to sack the government of Buhari-now we are back to square one-Ijaw man Jonathan having fixed our economy---The CIA with the aid of Soyinka and Obja--ati the Yoruba elites used the Americans to pull the rug under the feet of Jonathan-Now the West has seen that Buhari cannot deliver on his promise---what a country--what a shame

Shut Tha Fvck Up
Ediiiat, were jatijati..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
14june:

You are highly welcome.
Thanks for the correction.
we are bound to make mistakes but we have to be careful...even his 'latter suppose to be later... mkpokom grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by lekan29ice(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sai baba ....wailers will never repent
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by ivili(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
wachakuta:
I'm proud I voted for PMB and Chased away that otouke disaster.
You go old die dey wory yourself of the Otouke man when dey enjoy him life.You guys cannot type a sentence without sinking back to a past that have been forgoten.SMH
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by mastasam(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
sept 30 don due come we r waiting
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by kraftykc(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:

Is that all Biafra was, a call to appointment Is that all the struggle is to you?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by slimbj: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Another one from the house of wale adenuga..... nothing new. Sleepy self
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Charly68: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
States nominees are based on paddy paddy formula which may not be to the interest of the nation.. But I want to believe that the nominees of PMB would meet the yearnings of an average Nigerians .It is expected of him to be very objective & sincere .
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Buhari teasing Nigerians with ordinary noisemakers' list.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by joeshed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:

you are a damn lier!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Crowny11(f): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:

ooooooleeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Eziachi: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
humblesteve:

whats brave about this now or does taking those who the govs nominated will them perform less?
Brave because governors use to dictate to the president. Especially with Jonathan, PDP governors were controlling him including choosing his cabinet for him because he was more interested in second term than anything else, hence doesn't want to rock the boat with
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by jonnieoneng: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
THAT IS VERY GREEDY OF YOU
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Aroh48(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I am for everbody and I belong to nobody.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2015
wachakuta:
I'm proud I voted for PMB and Chased away that otouke disaster.
mu(raise to the power of two)!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. / Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.