Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kutana The Great - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kutana The Great (7548 Views)

See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / The Great Hunt (#1, The Hunt Series) - - Now A Best Seller / The Great Hunt: A Sneak Peek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kutana The Great by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Hi, bro. You've got a really nice story line here, I believe. Over time. You've of course improved and that's a good thing. Your tense usage now has a flow, the story has a headway and I would have really enjoyed this piece but I actually didn't. You don't give detailed attention of events in the story. For example, we didn't know anything about Kutana's father appearance and now, he's dead. You don't talk about the clothing, structures and all descriptive stuffs like so. Try to be more punctilious, it would really go a long way in building the story. Also, your paragraphs often appear like they stand severally. There's been no links between them. It often looks like you aren't talking about what you were talking about in the previous chapter in the succeeding chapter. Simply put, you haven't mastered the art of making your entire story flow like water.

Following.
Re: Kutana The Great by Igwoh: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bro where art thou
Re: Kutana The Great by Topsyvic(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Chey u wont cum nd complete ur story ni?
Re: Kutana The Great by jephthal: 5:37pm On May 19, 2016
please come and complete the good work.
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2016
jephthal:
please come and complete the good work.

i wud av luved to bro bt lack of coment jst discouraged me, nd moreover av lost d manuscript wen i flashed my fone
Re: Kutana The Great by oppsyij: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
too bad but what i want u to knw is dat d more u post d more ppl fall fr ur plot....u were actually doin pretty well
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
oppsyij:
too bad but what i want u to knw is dat d more u post d more ppl fall fr ur plot....u were actually doin pretty well
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
oppsyij:

thanks... Well maybe i will try to continue after exam for nw i cnt promise anything
Re: Kutana The Great by oppsyij: 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
vickkydgreat:

thanks... Well maybe i will try to continue after exam for nw i cnt promise anything
best of brain
Re: Kutana The Great by vickkydgreat(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello!

Or where should i start?

Well..... After all the interceeding of my nairalanders i have decided to continue this story...
Update will come tommorow i urge u guys to stay glue......

Thanks.... Ur guy vickkydgreat
Re: Kutana The Great by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Hello!

Or where should i start?

Well..... After all the interceeding of my nairalanders i have decided to continue this story...
Update will come tommorow i urge u guys to stay glue......

Thanks.... Ur guy vickkydgreat

Better person, we full ground berekete dey wait. Nothing do u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) / My Trust Is For Sale / Is Urgent And Important:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.