Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ - Forum Games (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ (138477 Views)

Create An Inspirational Quote That Can Inspire Others / Say Something Positive / Say Something Positive To The Person Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2012
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized."

Sun Tzu
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2012
Every single day, no matter who you meet in the day - friends, family, work colleagues, strangers - give joy to them. Give a smile or a compliment or kind words or kind actions, but give joy! Do your best to make sure that every single person you meet has a better day because they saw you. This might sound like it is not connected with you and your life, but believe me it is inseparably connected through cosmic law.

As you give joy to every person you meet, you bring joy to YOU. The more you can give joy to others, the more you will bring the joy back to you.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2012
"Any thought which tends to inspire, to comfort, and to give peace to the mind is good."

Ernest Holmes
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2012
"I believe in me more than anything in this world."

-- Wilma Rudolph, Olympic runner
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2012
"One should count each day a separate life."

Seneca
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:12am On Jun 02, 2012
"Sometimes the best gain is to lose."

George Herbert
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2012
"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."

- Brian Tracy, Author
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2012
smiley
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2012
"He who waits to do a great deal of good at once, will never do anything."

Samuel Johnson
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2012
"Life is like a 10-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use."

-- Charles Schulz, Cartoonist
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2012
"Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes."

-- Peter F. Drucker, Author and Management Expert
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2012
It is never too late to start afresh, rise up and try again.
-Rev Ayodeji Cole
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2012
^^^Thanks Kola. Hope to see you here again.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2012
"DO not wait; the time will never be "just right". Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along".

-- Napoleon Hill, Writer
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2012
"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Art Williams
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2012
"Life without risk is not worth living."

-- Chuck Lindbergh, aviator
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2012
"Nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment."

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2012
"Do it now because 'later' may become 'never."

2 Likes

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2012
"Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results."

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 4:39am On Jun 14, 2012
5 Essential Success Skills We Should Have Learned as Kids
Have you ever wondered why so many successful people did not do well at school or dropped out of college in their first year? There are plenty of examples of this – Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Thomas Alva Edison, Frank Lloyd Wright, Walt Disney, Woody Allen, Mark Zuckerberg and Tiger Woods. The list goes on…
Maybe while the rest of us were busy studying calculus and writing long essays, these people were acquiring much more important skills? Skills that actually helped them to start successful business ventures, invent, innovate, dream big, rather than become more knowledgeable at things they could not care less about.
Here is a list of 5 Essential Skills that we might not get a grade on, but that will largely contribute to our professional success, personal growth and quality of life.

1. Asking questions.
This skill is encouraged by many, yet we still feel reluctant to demonstrate our incompetence in a certain area. I can not recall how many times in high school I would nod to the teacher’s question “Is this clear?” while thinking to myself, “I will have to figure it out later at home…”
It took me years to finally learn to be comfortable with asking questions and admitting that I do not understand or do not know something. Now I actually enjoy asking questions, more than answering them. First, it makes people happy, because they realize you care about the topic and because it makes them feel more knowledgeable. Second, it offers you the opportunity to learn and expand your understanding on the subject.
At the end, everyone wins!

2. Solving problems.
If you approach every problem with the mindset of “What can be done?” rather than “Why is this happening to me?” you save yourself from tons of unwelcomed stress, numerous sleepless nights and unneeded worry and guilt.
Every successful person I know is a problem-solver. Not a problem – setter.
Look for possible opportunities and solutions in every situation, even when they present themselves as “problems”.

3. Simplifying.
Let’s face it. Life isn’t always simple but does it have to be as complicated as we make it out to be? Too many people, too often, overcomplicate things. Successful people do the exact opposite. They take complicated concepts, get to the essence and eliminate the rest.
Whether it is your business, your goals or your life, strive to do the same – look for simplicity and clarity in everything you do. Because when we overcomplicate things, we tend to feel overwhelmed. And when we feel overwhelmed, we usually do nothing or do a lot of extra work that does not need to be done.
Save your efforts and mental energy, simplify and set yourself free from clutter, be it actual ‘stuff’, insignificant problems or emotional baggage.

4. Finding passion.
It is not our goals, our will power or the rewards that drive us. It is our passion. Do you know the feeling when you enjoy doing something so much; you actually have to make a mental effort to pull yourself from the task? I am not talking about computer games or Facebook. I am talking about the kind of activity that is enriching your life, not distracting you from living it.
Almost every single person has an idea, a belief, a hobby that they are passionate about. The trick is to take this passion and do something with it.
Since I was a teenager, I have been passionate about psychology. But it took me almost seven years to take the decision to enroll in University and study it. I was well aware that it would require from me a substantial financial commitment, completely changing my lifestyle and noticeably reducing my free time. And all these to acquire a profession that may never turn into my primary occupation.
Do you think it was crazy? Maybe, but I believe it was the best and the smartest decision I have ever made. Because when you follow your passion, success will come naturally to you in one form or another.

5. Being happy on our own.
I am a strong believer in the healing power of silence and solitude. Being away from distractions helps us realize that we do not need a lot to be happy. We do not need shopping, Internet, late night parties, appraisals or love affirmations to feel content or excited. Often when we leave the world behind, we get to know the only person that will have the greatest impact on our happiness, spiritual growth and well-being – i.e. Yourself. Solitude isn’t isolation, boredom or loneliness but a state of self.
When we learn to be happy on our own, we no longer feel the need to live up to someone else’s expectations or follow someone else’s vision of success. And this is when the true magic begins…

....Arina Nikitina,Psychologist

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2012
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time... So remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success."

Leo Tolstoy
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."

- Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2012
"So many people can be responsible for your success, but only you are responsible for your failure."

Author Unknown
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2012
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."

-- John F. Kennedy, 35 President of the United States
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
'Dont worry it's often d last key in d bunch that opens d lock'-chinese proverb
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2012
It doesn't matter how long a night is,surely a new day must dawn.Your trouble will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:00am On Jun 19, 2012
"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you."

Jim Rohn
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2012
If your prayer doesn't change things please change your prayers.
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
"I will prepare, and someday my chance will come."

-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by kolaoloye(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2012
"Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."
- David Lloyd George
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by jamace(m): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2012
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful."

Eric Thomas
Re: ~Positive Inspirational Game . . . ~ by amosblisz: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2012
Everday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply)

With Three Word Per Post! / The Hilarious Picture Game / Who Are You Missing Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.