Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Next Election Will Be The Cheapest Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Election Will Be The Cheapest Ever (562 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next Election Will Be The Cheapest Ever by Digitalsky: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2015
It is obvious that the next election campaign budget will be the cheapest ever in the history of Nigeria, has everything has gone digital and the present administration has learn a lot about the new media that travels the world within minutes and accomplish what they could not have succeeded doing in months.

The new media has become a phenomenal means of awareness in Nigeria and greatly growing day-by-day in the political world... Almost everyone in the world sees/read about Nigeria politics daily, even Nigerians in diaspora do not need to call their people at home to ask questions about what is going on.

The sad news about the next election is that the party with the best digital marketing strategist will win the election, agree with me? It's not 100% about the candidate anymore, the awareness carries about 50% assurance of who wins.

I foresaw President Buhari winning the election when I started seeing pictures that are appealing to the eyes and contents that proved that he is genuine. It is also sad that we have only few digital marketing strategists in Nigeria, but so many spammers and incompetent internet bloggers- I tell you this day that the future of politics and businesses is Digital Marketing...

Become a UK certified Digital Marketing Strategist by Registering for the 12-16 October Diploma in Digital Marketing class in Lagos here: www.brandschool.co.za/booking-form.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Another Bomb Blast Rocks Nyanya / PDP Blames DSS For Abuja Bombings / Open Letter; Our Dear NANS Executives Has Gone "Mad" Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.