Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Is What I Do Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is What I Do Bad? (618 Views)

Nigerian Love Birds Took Mat Inside Bush To Do Bad Things (video) / Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is What I Do Bad? by adaksbullet: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2015
For those off u that we blame me,chek hear first ofallangrywww.nairaland.com/2563518/baiday-gift-gf-buy-me

Yestady is my girl bday and I by gift for her..she as be cry since that yestaday that I wicked that am not a masure people that I bad that all bad tin is my wayangry

I by her apple gift, is me not try?sad...whot shall all mans do to pls these womans in word?angry

Am pain insideangry

Re: Is What I Do Bad? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
cool
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by mowah: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
I just saw a vision , I see this guy winning a nobel prize in English Language by the year 2020. Like if you believe too grin
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Hahahahhahhahhaha I almost thought that was an apple laptop grin
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by MuyiRano(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
RIP English
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahahahhahhahhaha I almost thought that was an apple laptop grin

i swear downgringringringringrin
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by frankay430(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2015
funny dude....English is a basturd
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by Sheflex4real(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2015
I taught listeaning to Vic o's Drake & Mill diss track was the worst thing i ever had to go through this week. For the record i was worng. This thread is.
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2015
I just read dis story on lindaikeji

D girl was pranked by her mom

I think it happened in Florida
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by immortalvoices(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
mowah:
Attention seeking (also called drawing attention or garnering attention ) is behaving in a way which is in pursuit of attention from others. Where such behaviour is excessive and inappropriate, the term is often used pejoratively in respect of children's behaviour in front of peers, or negative domestic interactions. Enjoying the attention of others is socially acceptable in some situations. [1] In some instances, however, the need for attention can lead to difficulties and may highlight underlying ones. As a tactical device, it is used in combat, theatre (upstaging) and it is fundamental to marketing. In different pathologies or contexts Münchausen by Internet Münchausen syndrome Münchausen syndrome by proxy Personality disorders – A sustained pattern of attention seeking in adults is often associated with histrionic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. [2] Self-destructive behavior – It is a common misconception that self-destructive behavior is inherently attention seeking, or at least that attention is a primary motive. While this is undoubtedly true in over most cases, sometimes the motivation runs much deeper than that. Many self-injurers are very self- conscious of their wounds and scars and feel guilty about their behavior leading them to go to great lengths to conceal their behavior from others. This, however, brings up the issue of scars being seen which only shows others of the persons behavior which could be used as a deliberate attempt at seeking attention or sympathy. [3] Voluntary false confession "Attention seeking" is a term that can be misused in order to discredit people who are sincerely trying to reconcile themselves with past traumas - and their consequential maladaptive behaviors through others (which is necessary and beneficial when the trauma affects the personality), thus giving the impression of simply "seeking attention" - this is usually a consequence of extreme abuse and neglect which impair the sufferers capacity for healthy interpersonal transaction. [citation needed ] Tactical ignoring Main article: Tactical ignoring Tactical ignoring, also known as planned ignoring, is a behavioral management strategy used in response to challenging behavior that seeks to receive attention or to gain a reaction from others. It is a commonly used strategy when the person displaying the attention seeking behavior still feels rewarded by a negative response.
All this on top of the OP 's foolishness?
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by ggrin(f): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Apple note book cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Pay back time,karma is a biatch grin
Re: Is What I Do Bad? by dharay99: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin
#idd.

(1) (Reply)

This Family Wants To Rent A Groomsman Fo Their Son's Wedding / 10 Ways To Be The Perfect Girlfriend / Guy Shares A Story Of How His Wife Has Been The Strong Bone Of His Success (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.