Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. (823 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. by Leysco(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Am not happy with what is going on in nigerian churches today, and I believe God is not happy with it either. Our church leaders should look into this and make necessary amendments. Churches obtain offerings, tithes and free donations from poor members and use the money to build housing estates, universities and set up different business enterprises for making profits. They collect high school fees, give out housing estates at high prizes such that an average church member cannot afford to put his children in those universities or rent the houses. Only rich people that may not even be members of the church enjoy and benefit from these. God says in the book of Malachi that bring all tithes into the storehouse SO THAT THERE MAY BE FOOD IN MY HOUSE. Today, there is no more food in God's house. Pastors convince members to pay their tithes, sow seed, make financial commitments whereas they use the money to do business that these poor members do not benefit from. My advice to church leaders is for them to cut down the school fees of their universities so that an average member can enjoy the facilities. They should lower the cost of the houses in the estates. Let there be food in God's house!
Re: The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. by menesheh(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Upon all these your god still never want to intervene.
Re: The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. by Goodyshoes(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol
Re: The Level Of Exploitation Of Members In Our Churches Today. by jesussaves22: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
We will continue putting pressure on them to change . I also pity the gullible members who dont read their bible. As for me any pastor that gambles with me will have his game cut one.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE / Pranksters Read Verses From A Bible Disguised As The Qur'an To Prove A Point / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.