Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE (820 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct 8th 2015) UNEXPECTED SPIRITUAL UPLIFT / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE by dallyemmy: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Sunday October 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE

1.Thank you Father, for your awesome powers.

2.Thank you Father for the privilege and favour to be used of you for the work of the kingdom.

3.Thank you Father, because as heaven is far from the earth, so are your ways far from the ways of men.

4.Thank you Father because I am serving a God who has the capacity to open many other doors, when one door is shut.

5.Father, please, blot out my transgressions and surround me with your favour.

6.Father, let the reason for which I was born and born again, be fulfilled in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, the earth is yours and the fulness thereof, please, supply all my needs and those of your church, today, according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

8.Father, let every opposition against your church and my ministry, from the pit of hell, collapse today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant unto me the resources, faith and boldness that will move your work and the kingdom forward, inspite of any challenge from the pit of hell.

10.Father, as many as are, fulfilling their mandate as divine helpers in my life and ministry, please, bless and prosper them, even, beyond their own imagination and expectations, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, my rights and entitlements in the hands of any man, woman, employer or organisation,
collect them for me fully, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

“religion Has Become Very Oppressive”- Kirk Franklin / List Of Top Richest Pastor In D World. Check D List / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.