Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit (2142 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Tooochukwuifedu: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Confidential News:

Barring any last minute change of plan, the indigenous people of BIafra have already Perfected a grand reception for Buhari to shout him down from addressing the UN general Assembly.. a Protest Party is already in the USA as we speak

The tweeter campaign against Buhari planned visit have also intensified

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by MrKIZITO(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
okay
Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by GudluckIBB(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
But Buhari has already addressed UN

Lord pls keep my enemies busy and confuse until I have achieved my goal.Let them continue planning while I'm soaring in glory
...........Amen !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
ipob youth learn and respect d law of land evading.

South east is No man's land, it belongs to the Ijaws, Ikweres, itsekiri, urohbo, Edo, igbo and every tribes in Nigeria e.t.c u cannot dominate them lalai bcus they havnt dominated u in d places you have evaded in SS, SW, SE, NE ,

1 Like

Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Saurab: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who cares about their proganda? Carry go BABA!
BTW, I thought Biafra was invited to give their own speech. Wetin happen? Lies everywhere.

Is that not Indian flag?
Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by pet4ril(f): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hmmmm, not again, just here to read comments shocked 8shocked
Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by sammyj: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
This people need orientation of the mind and brain of this story is true!!! cool
Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by lincolnj88: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin only a witch or a wizard would be proud of this country

6 Likes

Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Gr8tasign: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Stupidity is doing the same thing repeatedly n expecting different result.
Nigeria isnt working
Nigeria has been tested for 100yrs n negative is the result

Nigerians, do we need eternity to experiment on nigeria or forever to understand that nigeria is a failed project?

I tire...

8 Likes

Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Fash20: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tooochukwuifedu:
Confidential News:

Barring any last minute change of plan, the indigenous people of BIafra have already Perfected a grand reception for Buhari to shout him down from addressing the UN general Assembly.. a Protest Party is already in the USA as we speak

The tweeter campaign against Buhari planned visit have also intensified
they can't stop buhari from addressing UN bunch of jobless clown roaming the street of US in the name of Biafra they do not give Bleep about.
Re: Breaking Pro Biafra Group IPOB To Hold Anti Buhari Protest At UN General Summit by Omololu007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
V

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Uwazuruike Renames massob / A Long Forgotten Project "Ikere Gorge Dam" / Newly Constructed Owerri Road Off Okigwe Road, ABA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.