Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland (570 Views)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing / 5 Sets Of Peeps You Will Continue To See On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by ADULTBASE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Romance is one of the most populous and popular sections on nairaland.The section is headed by Rocktation and gentle Farano.
These are the types of people you will always find there:-
1[b]Nude Talkersembarassed/b]They know nothing but to talk nude all the time,LALASTICLALA & SEUN Did all they could to cancel their post and ban them but they kept giving seun headache . 2.Advertisers:-These are the people that visit threads that are known to make FP to advertise their blogs,the reply they get most is La click La fry
3.d.Seun & Lalasticlala G.Fs:
The y will always tell you: I am a free girl,NO MODS WILL BAN ME! Maybe them dey use juju for Admin,i never know,they always escape ban. These are the question they always ask: Is seun/Lalasticlala married? 4.Derailers:They be like: wariss this one saying,they will have nothing to say,they want likes 5.BUSYBODIES:Yoruba call them olofofo,They create threads to gist their followers lies on romanceland
6.Impersonators:They always impersonate admin,They be like:- People will think am seun
7.Chameleon:They have over million usernames,Seun is tired of these people! They be like: Seun Na me go kill you!
8.Interpreters:They talk with pictures,They always want likes them never worked for e.g. EXPLORERS
9. 10 10 10 articles writers: e.g. Wristbangle,tosynemuch,ALL THEir articles are always in tense[no mind grammer]
10[b]I AM NOT A MACHINE,ADD YOURS AM TIRED LOLS![/b]

source:http://adultbase.tk
cc:SEUN & LALASTICLALA!
Re: 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by kwencypresh(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
The vaseline crew nko?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by Vinshu(f): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Trash thread
Re: 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
let me comment b4 this trash is move to d trash section.
Re: 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
And no 10 the observers wic is where u belong @op
Re: 10 Types Of Peeps You Will Surely Meet In Romance Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
11. Reasonable contributors like me

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Marry / User Causes Waves On Instagram / I No Mind By V.i(a Must Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.