Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir (22415 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Herdsmen Invaded Wole Soyinka’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
K
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by kennyman2000(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
Smh for the emir.. Na which abode saraki wey loot the poor kwarans invaded.. not surprised. The emir is also a partner in crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ab1x: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
emir, abeg go and seat down somewhere jare. leave story for the gods
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ednoville(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good day nairalanders, i just want to solicit votes for my sister's baby, his name is Daniel, and he is involved in this children hospital competition, as we speak he is in 2nd position with 823 likes behind an American baby who has about 859 likes, i beg you to pls click on the link below or copy and paste on your browser, the next picture you will see is that of baby Daniel, if you are not logged in to Facebook, it will ask you to log in, and if you are logged in just click like below the picture it will increase his likes, you can only vote once, pls help a beautiful Nigerian baby, I know Nigerians are always there for each other and Naija no dey carry last, God bless you as you vote baby Daniel. Pls click the link below to vote

http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by sheunsheun(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
So hes tryin 2 say God abore thieves and criminal Hell no
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Yet... God seems to have no problem with it.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by lordmayor4(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tell him God does not dwell in houses made of hands neither does he dwell in the midst of corrupt entities.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by megaafeez: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
sammyj:
But the same Emir allowed unrepented thief into God's abode. Abeg park well with your religion propaganda we are not buying this time around! !! grin

Where in the Quran or Bible is it said that don't allow a thief into a place of worship.Everyone has right to worship.. Think b4 u write

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Decibel: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Here to verify the name of the Emir. You mean there is emir in yorubaland? What happen to the Obas? Oh they are all slaves to the Gambaris gringrin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Decibel: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
With this outburst from the Emir of Ilorin, it shows that his slaves got it all wrong by pelting their slavemaster (a fulani) Saraki with stones in a praying ground. The Caliphate must hear this gringrin
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by ibedun: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
My dear Yoruba Emir, Sulu Gambari Abeg your story na wash. Very soon Nigerians will get over the religious Mumbo Jumbo (God is in a coma right now) and the massive corruption ruining all our lives.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Pidggin(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Stone throwing religion
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by smsshola(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Did God tolerate thieves in His abode?
Using God name to steal since 1979...OK now continue.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nellybii: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
omusiliyu:
The operation was carried out by some useless youths loyal to Tinubu.

They were paid #350.00K after the operation.

Thunder faya that your useless mouth

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by nobleemy2(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wat ar they saying?
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by smsshola(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ohammadike:
Boooharrrrriiii release the allocation of kwarans
Punk arse. Do you care to know why he was stoned? I pity the likes of you. The truth is that despite the fact that saraki takes part of kwara monthly allocation,he took a whooping sum of 1 billion naira out of the 4 billion naira that fg released to pay up workers salaries. Ahmed was only able to pay up the kwara state civil service but oweing local governments a whooping 5 months salary. People like you keep politicising everything cos of your stupid hatred for buhari. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by omolami: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Zulu gambaris should ask the kwara police for those that paid hoodlums to act so .Some hoodlums had confessed to the police that they were paid N10,000 each to throw stones and pelt sachet water at Saraki and other dignities at the occasion.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by bigass123(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
And that even is an understatement sad
DuchessLily:
Hmmmnn. .. Naija politics is sick
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Emir of ilorin is drunk... No doubt !
I don't blame him though, he is a party to the loot.
Awon Ole oloribu gbo gbo.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by persius555(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
What on earth is an Emir doing with a serial liar of a rogue? If the emir knows what is good for his public image, he better distance himself from saraki.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Airoflaw(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
All progressive confusion (APC) Kwara state chapter are now in the state of confusion
See what happen to them after yidi attack
• Bukola was not stoned, he was cheered and hail by his supporters-ABS media thugs
• Attacking Bukola Saraki and others political Dignitaries in Ilorin is un-islamic-Radio Kwara
• Bukola Saraki was only attacked but not stoned- APC
• Bukola Saraki was stone with pure water not rocks- Kwara state Government
• We have arrested those who stone bukola Saraki at yidi praying ground- Kwara state commissioner of police
• Bukola saraki sported in shoprite with kids, not injured -ABS media thugs
• Bukola Saraki blast Gov.Ahmed after his attack says he expose him to disgrace-Bukola Saraki
• I warned you not to visit Ilorin for now. Gov.Ahmed reply
• PDP is behind saraki attack –APC
• Civil servant are behind Saraki- Gov.Ahmed
• We don’t know anything abt the attack-Kwara civil servant
Pls which one are we to believe now?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Lakayanah: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerians don "PROVOKE" no more sitting down like puppies because one puppet of a king says so. Forward ever!!!! We shall get to our promised land of milk and honey.
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Instead of we youth to condemn the likes of saraki,aregbesola and co who deny people of their hard earned salaries despite being paid bailout funds,some idiots here will still take jabs at Buhari just cos jonathan led pdp government lost. Just because their tribesman who had no clue of how to govern the nation lost. Shame on you all. Biafra must go!
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by temitemi1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tinubu hope u n ur boys are reading dis
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by noj02: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Oga

Why are you complaining

your principal said nothing happened

so i dont understand your complain sir.

Teach your principal to tell the truth
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by DuchessLily(f): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
bigass123:
And that even is an understatement sad

I agree with u grin... Pls let's have d right statement
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by omusiliyu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nellybii:

Thunder faya that your useless mouth

But I used my fingers to type it... Truth sucks
Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by Naff24(f): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
midolian:
Chukwudi44, I once asked if you receive notifications whenever Saraki's name is mentioned but you didn't respond...now I understand grin

He must be outta Data or battery. Chill he will soon wail grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Attackers Invaded God’s Abode – Ilorin Emir by bigass123(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
These Emir no get shame oh, anyways he's the doing the job he's been paid to do..
How long shall you use religion to deceive and brainwash people. People invaded God's house
But you crook of an Emir didn't say a thing when Saraki was milking the state dry. You didn't say a thing when the Saraki's father and the sister Gbemisola held kwara state ransom and impoverished the people.
You Emir did not say a thing.. You romanced them and benefited from their corruption. Bring them into "God's house" to celebrate the loot.
Now when the people showed their grievances.. You found your voice.. undecided
You were supposed to head an institution that keeps government in check.
But alas, you became a party to the crime and you still get mind to rant nonsense. You're next on the stoning mission timetable.
Barawo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrogance Cost Jonathan 2015 Election-sheriff / El-Rufai Lauds Fulani, Ham For De-Escalating Tension / Breaking News! Akwa Ibom State Is Boiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.