Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu (11252 Views)

CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
As if we don't know...even Buari is quilty
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Aufbauh(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
If the country No3 man is not shielded from prosecution of corrupt practices what is the hope of the other principalities?

I remember when PMB was talking about recovery of loots by our politicians, most of them were sarcastical in their support thinking it's a herculean task to bring the culprits to justice within Buhari's tenure.
I can't forget in a hurry how their hallow minded supporters were mocking the change mantra of corruption as a propaganda & a fight that will only end up at the pages of newspaper.
With CCB, the fight will not only be less cumbersome & conclusive but will expose the greed that hangs on our politicians, the exposition that takes Saraki from being witch hunt to stone hunt.

1 Like

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He should name names.

It is not enough to just say it, he should do the needful by making public those he thinks, lied in a Government assets declaration form.

In English it is called Perjury, and in Law it is a Felony. A Felon, world wide is barred from holding any elective or public Office, unless given a Presidential Pardon.

Saraki, soon will be a Felon.

How soon is your soon? Is it as soon as 2050?
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aufbauh:
If the country No3 man is not shielded from prosecution of corrupt practices what is the hope of the other principalities?
I remember when PMB was talking about recovery of loots by our politicians, most of them were sarcastical in their support.

Is Buhari himself clean? Does he have a waec certificate?
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by anytexy: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Even Buhari is guilty of it
Gbam!! All of them including Osibanjo. All the past and present leader. so, let all be probed.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki must go down!

APC must go down too

1 Like

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aufbauh:

I remember when PMB was talking about recovery of loots by our politicians, most of them were sarcastical in their support thinking it's a herculean task to bring the culprits to justice within Buhari's tenure.
I can't forget in a hurry how their hallow minded supporters were mocking the change mantra of corruption as a propaganda & a fight that will only end up at the pages of newspaper.
With CCB, the fight will not only be less cumbersome & conclusive but will expose the greed that hangs on our politicians, the exposition that takes Saraki from being witch hunt to stone hunt.
Gbenu soun!!!!
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Eziachi: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
National conference and the GEJ's confab or OBJ's confab before it are not the same.
National conference won't have any restricted area for discussion. Every ethnic group should be equally represented and with equal voice and vote, not AGIPS recruited by the government.
Attendees should not be paid. Every group should fashion their agreed method of selecting their representatives.
If Jonathan so much value the out come of his own conference, why did he not set in motion, it's implementation?
But he rather waited to use it as an election campaign promise, when the report sat with him for ages.

2 Likes

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
then they should all be prosecuted.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by OboloMAN: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Ya with his missing plot of land in Port Harcourt
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by Aufbauh(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is Buhari himself clean? Does he have a waec certificate?
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame than being unwilling to learn "-Benjamin Franklin

1 Like

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by poiZon: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He should name names.

It is not enough to just say it, he should do the needful by making public those he thinks, lied in a Government assets declaration form.

In English it is called Perjury, and in Law it is a Felony. A Felon, world wide is barred from holding any elective or public Office, unless given a Presidential Pardon.

person say more than 90percent of politicians r guilty of false assets declaration n you say make him name names, r u serious?
Which bandwidth go accomodate these names?
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by IYANGBALI: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Majority of our leaders are criminals
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by frank442: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Good for nothing Yoruba elder
So we should leave the 90% alone, till it gets to 99%

No it must reduce to 50% or less

Go and sleep you are not relevant again in Nigeria Politics
Again
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by NovusHomo(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He should name names.

He can't. He won't. He is one of them, GEJ a**- kissing pseudo intellectual.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by neocortex: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He should name names.

In English , what is a man who forged certificate called ?
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by nortcentrallord(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He should name names.

Ccb can help you with the names.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by ArcIbrahim38(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
It baffles me when I c ppl talking without basis nor iota of fact.....
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by fctboy: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Without the mentioning names , we know that politicians are not sincere in their asset declarations
I am calling on CCB once again to publish asset declaration of politicians from 1999 with a forensic report on all assets declared.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by suxkill: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think it should be all politicians not most politicians.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by oviejnr(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Truth be told, when will Wike declare his assets publicly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by suxkill: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
oviejnr:
Truth be told, when will Wike declare his assets publicly grin grin

Wike did not promise to declare his assets publicly, unlike PMB who did.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by CaptPlanet(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2015
This man is right.

I don't understand us sometimes. Politicians loot our money all the time and we always scream foul play, we all know that most of them are corrupt.

What I don't get is how most of the young people will come on here and go at themselves for the sake of these same politicians that have stunted the growth of the country.

We allow ourselves be used indirectly by the same people that has left our country this way because of partisan politics. Honestly if we continue like this, the change we seek is still far fetched.

Be it witch-hunting or not, if Saraki has looted the country/broken the law, prosecute him. Today is his turn, tomorrow might be another politicians turn. I don't even care, if this will even start an exposé war for the politicians, better for us. Let them go at themselves, expose themselves for what they really are irrespective of party/tribe. I could careless
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by favourlove1: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2015
That is exactly my point. APC singling out Saraki for a crime most of them are guilty of show total show of shame. IMO.
Re: Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu by austelright(m): 3:23am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
. I know you won't be found wanting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Celebrates 58th Birthday (Photos) / N96m Lawan Bribe: I Collected Money Not Bribe / Attack On Ebonyi Community Not By Fulani Herdsmen– Kelechi Igwe, Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.