Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (41158 Views)

Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by ifywise(f): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

To bathe pikin inside shower! grin grin grin grin grin
NAH DAH ONE DEM KON DEY CELEBRATE
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

To bathe pikin inside shower! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Lakayanah: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baby shower is a little party held by the friends of a pregnant woman where by her friend will brings which the mother is to use when the baby is born. It's everyone contributing to help the less privileged mother but it has been turned into a status string now.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Lakayanah: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baby shower is a little party held by the friends of a pregnant woman where by her friend will brings what the mother is to use when the baby is born. It's everyone contributing to help the less privileged mother but it has been turned into a status thing now. The original aim defeated.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Adesiji77: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dharniel:
WHICH ONE BE BABY SHOWER AGAIN

cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Naija dey do baby shower, we too dey copy self
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tiwa savage don fine oo
choi
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=50pt][their white teeth thoooooo [/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by j4sure(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
congrats ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by praisedesticks: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
see pretty ladies tongue wishin u safe delivery stay kul
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
WHICH 1 BE AGBANI DAREGO AND WHICH ONE BE TIWA?COS ALL OF THEM JUST RESEMBLE BLEACHING CREAM PAPER WRAPPER!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerians and their useless parties.

Baby shower yet the baby, whom they've all gathered to celebrate, is completely clueless of the happenings and the shenanigans. I pity the vegetable husband of a being, whose monthly money/sweat have been flushed off in few minutes in the name of 'baby shower'.

Birthdays aren't enough any longer.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by fckmn24seg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
vizkiz:
all of them go dey attend baby shower but we no go see pictures of the "thing" whey them born.

Please who has seen the pictures of tiwa's furking baby? undecided

If u see am u go fear. Na oyinbo she born
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
I think gist about Tonto Dike is better than this.

Or let's read what the poster below has got to say.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by AreaFada2: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
DrGraveYardz:
Pray tell me,what is baby shower? Is it bringing the baby out from the mother's belly and giving it a cold bath? Pray tell me...

Kikikikiki grin cheesy

Nothing person nor go hear for this contr3.
But the time we spend celebrating one thing or the other, if we would we way ahead in such an endeavour.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dharniel:

Just kidding. Baby shower na akata moves, just like bridal shower. It is actually supposed to be organized by preggy woman's friends. The main purpose is to give baby gifts to the mother-to-be. It's done before the baby is due. Few weeks, sha, before delivery.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
classicB:
all these celebrities and low self esteem, copy cats
what is baby shower in time of our mothers?? that's why the white sees us as nothing.
How is celebrating pregnancy low self esteem? Why are some people so dull? In the time of our mothers? Go back to that era naa. As you can't, move with the world or get left behind and be silent jor. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by londoner: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Acidosis:
Nigerians and their useless parties.

Baby shower yet the baby, whom they've all gathered to celebrate, is completely clueless of the happenings and the shenanigans. I pity the vegetable husband of a being, whose monthly money/sweat have been flushed off in few minutes in the name of 'baby shower'.

Birthdays aren't enough any longer.

I don't think you understand what a baby shower is then. The husband or father does not pay for it. It is organised by the woman's friends......take a look at the women there. We know they don't need anyone else to fit any bill not least Elohor herself she is an educated woman who owns her own business.
This is practical planning for a baby to come so they may buy things the baby will need. This is way more useful/responsible than spending money on owanbe and show off weddings if you ask me.

Honestly, Nigerian men, why do some of you feel threatened at happy groups of women without one of you there?

100% of the negative and defensive comments are from male posters....coincidence much?

Don't worry majority of them are married no need to feel threatened over a baby.

Honestly, you have tantrums like kids. Pictures of Genny happy....insults .'go and marry'..baby shower....insults ' this is rubbish, oyinbos won't respect us'. And I suspect it stems from the fact men are not included so feel threatened.

So insecure...lol

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 1:20am On Sep 27, 2015
BABY SHOWER = FINE 'BARA'(BEGGING )!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 27, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
CEO of Elite Modeling Agency and highend event management guru, Elohor Aisien may be separated, estranged from her hubby, Island big boy Owen, but her joy is still so full. The heavily pregnant mum of one and half today celebrated her baby shower with a star studded party.

The shower was Haiwaian themed and had stars Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego, Osas Ajibade, Veronica Odeka, Jude Okoye's wife Ify, Jumai Shaba and more in attendance. Stunning photos of them at the party continue after the cut. Wishing her a safe delivery too.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/stunning-photos-from-elohor-aisiens.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2899613_119179897548382079616471648462058n_jpegfb8722088552ad31701c271fb8eff95a
The one at the middle is prettier. Better set of teeth, proportionate nose to her facial shape and nice smile.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 27, 2015
all4naija:

The one at the middle is prettier. Better set of teeth, proportionate nose to her facial shape and nice smile.

I'm loving the theme! cheesy being half islander myself, I dig the ULA/Lei attire they used for decoration.

They are all equally beautiful to me, the fairer one quite stunning too.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by SweetSoup(m): 3:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Baby shower, na orishirishi we dey see dis daiz..
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2015
londoner:

I don't think you understand what a baby shower is then. The husband or father does not pay for it. It is organised by the woman's friends......take a look at the women there. We know they don't need anyone else to fit any bill not least Elohor herself she is an educated woman who owns her own business.
This is practical planning for a baby to come so they may buy things the baby will need. This is way more useful/responsible than spending money on owanbe and show off weddings if you ask me.

Honestly, Nigerian men, why do some of you feel threatened at happy groups of women without one of you there?

100% of the negative and defensive comments are from male posters....coincidence much?

Don't worry majority of them are married no need to feel threatened over a baby.

Honestly, you have tantrums like kids. Pictures of Genny happy....insults .'go and marry'..baby shower....insults ' this is rubbish, oyinbos won't respect us'. And I suspect it stems from the fact men are not included so feel threatened.

So insecure...lol

Stop defending the indefensible, people have been giving to pregnant women & newborns since the time of Moses. However, they did not gather, party or take selfies in the name of 'baby shower'

What's the cake for? What exactly are they celebrating?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Godmother(f): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Hard to believe Tiwa gave birth some months back
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2015

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2015
gud for them
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2015
RichDad1:
Agbani when you go marry? angry angry angry angry angry
all ya mates don born finish for village o.

Please it's her life, allow her live it as she likes. Marriage isn't an achievement!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home / "Did Buhari Children Serve??" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido Flouting NYSC Rules / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.