Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) (40796 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by deebrain(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Not impressed.

I think it was here on nairaland some maggot was responding to me that it was too early to judge Gov. Ambode in July...

Maybe it was.

But at least, anyone that has the mind to perform at that time, will shake body small-not like what the wife is doing here!

angry
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2015
So what?! If Kcee danced with her, does it affect the price of garri in d market!!! MTSCHEEW.. Ever since Ambode enter govt, its been bad news all along, from one tragedy to another. Smh
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Hunry: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Flat asses everywer
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by SmartMugu: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2015
What exactly is the purpose of setting up the committee of wives for top Lagos government workers? What do they do for Lagosians?
An opportunity to show off I guess. I bet the funds spent on the event came from the government; not from their pockets. Yet the wives are not government employees.
This appears to be some socialite club that we yorubas are known for. Parties and agbo sha, since the days before Ayinla Omowura...

If the committee has touched any lives apart from musicians, please elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2015
stanbuggy:
Can someone tell me wtf is committee of wives of lagos state officials.

Husband irresponsible, wife total disgrace.

Apparently there is no agenda or manifesto.
They just have to create an avenue to spend the public fund.

Country of animals.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by villeanns(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2015
This is hopelessness of a privileged wife of a govr.

She need orientation to really understand her responsibility as the wife of a govr.

Because this behavior is nothing, but MUMU AT THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by arireirede: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
there is nothing bad in it,she is giving female colleagues in politics a sense of belonging.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by onowu007(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Yoruba women like owambe
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2015
ok.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by dammytosh: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2015
stanbuggy:

I never see this kind thing before ooo.

That is why i begged Lagosians to vote Jimi Agbaje. Ambode seems to have nothing to offer at all but they are blinded with PDP vs APC and politica of division

Even the whole Oyo state is a mess with the ajimobi guy.

Terrible road, workers are not paid. Ibadan people shouldnt av broken the dnt serve twice jinx.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by naomibaby(f): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Well said to all the comments, is that what they are suppose to be doing? This is to make us know more and more that Ambode is just there to eat money and spend! Over 100 days now he hasn't done anything meaning! Only chasing Fashola( Able respectable) Governor around! Meanwhile he has forgotten that he'll soon leave that seat someday too. The wives are now gathered together squandaring our hard tax payers money! Who voted the women into office in the first place? We only voted their husbands, so they need to account for how they got the event money oh! Cos her Rehoboth bread business can't bring such money. Pls and pls! Madam Bolanle tell your fat head hubby, like somebody mentioned here to get to work! Or is he waiting on his boss( jagaban) to give the shot before he moves? I won't be surprised if ambode does not perform! I also have reservation about his intentions, its not the love of the people( citizen ) that brought him to office but the drive to get revenge on Fashola for driving him out of office for mismanagement and disloyalty. And 100 days into the office, I wasn't proven wrong! That's what he's been doing! Chasing fashola and sacking people and putting his own people, one will now wonder if APC as a party are fighting itself now, meanwhile the Bible says a house divided among itself can not stand!!! I just pray Ambode does not destroyed the legacy of APC in Lagos.
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Y are dey all frowning?
Re: Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) by Yettynisi: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
stanbuggy:

My thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened / Mayorkun Celebrates His Mother, Toyin Adewale's 52nd Birthday (Photo) / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.