Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) (66034 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by styless(f): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Didn't watch. Blame it on KUWTK and DMs.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Simitrendy: 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Jeff Congrats much love from your brother here
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by crispberry(f): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy for Anderson if this is true
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by ignis: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2015
I know he would win

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2015
It had to be him...he is just too good vocally speaking..

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Giyerte(m): 12:04am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2015
bolajioginni:
I thought Arewa was going to win this of Mtn project but Jeff just won the Mtn season 8.0 project fame, I am live at the event covering it.
Pearl; 1st runner up
Anderson; 2nd runner up
See photo below:
cc lalasticlala

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/jeffrey-emerges-2015-mtn-project-fame-winner/
Spoiler oshi! Why u no fit wait till tomorrow now. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:07am On Sep 27, 2015
tunmidon:
Then what did arewa take
daddy G.O will supply her needz
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2015
styless:
Didn't watch. Blame it on KUWTK and DMs.
Hasn't been broadcasted. Guess they will put it up today.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2015
wow what a shocker...was expecting arewa to win and Jeff second...how did arewa end up in the last position.just wow....God bless their hustle...one thing I would like to see changed is the fact that a number can vote multiple times,it just defeats the idea of it all..one number,one vote!!.so many good voices were eliminated early because their family money power no high reach to buy plenty votes...In my opinion this was the worst project fame ever,there was just this mediocrity and ''averageness'' about this season's show

19 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2015
joywendy:
mtewwww.......nonsense piece of sh1t!

I knew all this was planned all along from the way that Ben guy was favouring the Jeff of a guy.....All reality shows are scripted, live or take it.

He is the youngest, the one that will be so easy to control a puppet in the eyes of those Mtn peeps.

Everything is simple politics....

We don't hear of most of the winners eventually or they end up singing noise calling it songs. So to the remaining who didn't get anything, it doesn't matter. Mtn pf isn't the end but the beginning. You are wonderful singers nonetheless

Anyways, congrats to the jeff guy. Wetin concern me....it doesn't stop me from still enjoying the show tomorrow on TV.

I don find new show to watch and migrate to DANCE WITH PETER where the dance queen kaffy is.
No he is not d youngest! Anderson, Pearl are 18 as well as Jeff. He's good but i never for once thought he's gonna win it. Ada was never on probation. Congrats to him
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2015
I really like the ranking....Kudos to the judges for this! Arewa & Deinde were jst stealing attention, Anderson-too soft,.....bt that Jef looks 26! How eim take be 18?

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Last year, it was my homeboy GEOffrey. This year, is JEFFrey.

Only God knows if it's going to be KAFfy nxt year.

Congrats to him shaa.

Poster below me what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Hasn't been broadcasted. Guess they will put it up today.

I wonda why they cant broadcast live for d finals...

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by macklef(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
I REPRESENT THOSE FOLLOWING THE OFFICIAL
DISCUSSION THREAD SINCE NONE OF THEM HIT FIRST PAGE ON FRONT PAGE.

AT LEAST ME I HIT 1st RUNNER UP PAGE
I HOPE THE FOLLOWING PERSONS ARE NOT AREWA IN THE MAKING cheesy
Nitane25
Luvmijeje
Phrezz
Imoniyi
Homesteady
Aitee1
gara11
Adortem
1wolex85
Etc na una spose dey first page

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by joywendy(f): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
No he is not d youngest! Anderson, Pearl are 18 as well as Jeff. He's good but i never for once thought he's gonna win it. Ada was never on probation. Congrats to him

Jeff is the youngest!

Both pearl and Anderson are 21 years old, go check it up.

it was obvious now, he was usually favoured by the faculty most times.

like I said it was planned by the Mtn peeps.

Yeah congrats to him, I pray he doesn't eventually end up like those musicians who win competitions and then disappear into thin air.

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Danova(m): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Sincerely speaking, we have started encouraging 'football age' in relatively everything... Leaving Anderson aside, Jeff and Pearl ain't 18... #teamAnderPearl tho.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Phrezz, whatever happened to Anderson's Belgian fans. I knew Jeff was it
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Snoopy007(m): 12:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Dhorkars:
Abeg abeg stop announcing false rumors, na tomorrow be the final
lol... U watch it tomao, we watched it today!!! Was also at d event
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by joywendy(f): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Snoopy007:
lol... U watch it tomao, we watched it today!!! Was also at d event

Don't mind the guy, still leaving in denial....grin
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Jeffrey James cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Arewa didn't come even fourth?

Absolute shame.
That jeff boy was always singing hits.
Is it a secret that it's easier for the audience to connect with evergreen hits better than quite not so popular songs?

5 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by missKiffy(f): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2015
I thought Arewa or Ada was going to win

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Snoopy007(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2015
hiroz:
wow what a shocker...was expecting arewa to win and Jeff second...how did arewa end up in the last position.just wow....God bless their hustle...one thing I would like to see changed is the fact that a number can vote multiple times,it just defeats the idea of it all..one number,one vote!!.so many good voices were eliminated early because their family money power no high reach to buy plenty votes...In my opinion this was the worst project fame ever,there was just this mediocrity and ''averageness'' about this season's show
lol.. If u say one number one vote, where do u expect mtn to get money? Abi u think say dem no sabi chop money. Truth be told, u use money to search for money, Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by wiseoneking: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2015
dacovajnr:
How does that stop me from taking garri tonite? undecided happy happy him though
Continue to sit there dey take garri and be making the number of crowd of spectators. Think, it is your time to shine but not in soaking garri. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by cbrass(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Congrats bro grin
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Snoopy007(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2015
joywendy:

Don't mind the guy, still leaving in denial....grin
were u also at d event?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recommend Websites To Download Hindi Subtitles / “I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.