Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) (66415 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Ooooh gosh! Anoda irritating Korede-styled haired musician being unleashed angry

bolajioginni:
I thought Arewa was going to win this of Mtn project but Jeff just won the Mtn season 8.0 project fame, I am live at the event covering it.
Pearl; 1st runner up
Anderson; 2nd runner up
See photo below:
cc lalasticlala

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/jeffrey-emerges-2015-mtn-project-fame-winner/

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by emmylight4u: 4:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Congratulations boy. Shine on am with u
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 27, 2015
tunmidon:
Then what did arewa take

Last position
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Why I like project fame so much is dat they keep suprising oversabi contestants and fans with unexpected winners

Last year everyone thought emekus would win. This year deinde the 'ibinu nation' and arewa who gat all d swag did not end up winning

Its always the solo contestants that comes out best at last stage. Kudos jeff!

Goeffery last year. Jeffery dis year. Next year will be me.
you might have me to contest with
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by dwayni: 5:00am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:
sauce. shocked

Source

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by won91(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2015
@Seculent & @ireneony Really!! hahahahaha
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2015
bolajioginni:
Itz today while they will take to TV tomorrow
In previous seasons the final was aired live on select TV stations.

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by akinzyakinz(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Wat a ridiculous position Arewa was given..too bad! Thumbs up Jeff!! Congrats
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by kayalla(f): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2015
another Korede Bello
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Why I like project fame so much is dat they keep suprising oversabi contestants and fans with unexpected winners

Last year everyone thought emekus would win. This year deinde the 'ibinu nation' and arewa who gat all d swag did not end up winning

Its always the solo contestants that comes out best at last stage. Kudos jeff!

Goeffery last year. Jeffery dis year. Next year will be me.
Project Fame, like most reality shows, is a crap. The determining factors as to whether contestants stay or leave the house are not the judges, but MTN customers who vote for them. A customer could vote for a contestants not because they are a good musician but because of their sex, nationality or beauty. In the first season, people had thought that Nii from Ghana would win it, but it went to Iyanya of Nigeria.

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2015
fako1:

were dey suppose to call back Anderson irrespective of anytin? Those judges and faculty have der fav candidate. They protected der fav. I noticed the judges and faculty didnt like Deinde (initially, i didn't too) even T.Y mix and ben shows it ooenly but when dey noticed d whole "gragra" tin of his has created a brand for him, dey kinda accepted d style.

If it were to be about people's choice and vote. Ibinu (Deinde) has fans and also Ada.

Now! few days back i was watching a musical video of one artiste under T.Y mix's record label and i saw jeff in the video. Sharply, I did my 1+1. The other day i saw lil kesh canvassing vote for Deinde and with d way he posted it on IG. Dem go close.

TOO MUCH SCAM!!!

I wnt be surprised to see olamide famzin with dehinde afta the competition, he's got the ybnl blood flowing in him, the real life is outside the academy and I see dehinde ada and arewa making it faster than the others, let the others keep showin off in ty mix videos, e go clear for them eye now

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by alomeda600(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2015
This is a script acted by Mtn/project fame.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by southcent: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2015
all these korede bello wanna be guys,well congrats to him hope he won't release a hit track and then do a follow up with rubish songs #iyanya
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by southcent: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Project Fame, like most reality shows, is a crap. The determining factors as to whether contestants stay or leave the house are not the judges, but MTN customers who vote for them. A customer could vote for a contestants not because they are a good musician but because of their sex, nationality or beauty. In the first season, people had thought that Nii from Ghana would win it, but it went to Iyanya of Nigeria.
before uko,how do you want it to be before ? when we only you want him to stay,my friend carry your deep fried brain somewhere else
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2015
fako1:

were dey suppose to call back Anderson irrespective of anytin? Those judges and faculty have der fav candidate. They protected der fav. I noticed the judges and faculty didnt like Deinde (initially, i didn't too) even T.Y mix and ben shows it ooenly but when dey noticed d whole "gragra" tin of his has created a brand for him, dey kinda accepted d style.

If it were to be about people's choice and vote. Ibinu (Deinde) has fans and also Ada.

Now! few days back i was watching a musical video of one artiste under T.Y mix's record label and i saw jeff in the video. Sharply, I did my 1+1. The other day i saw lil kesh canvassing vote for Deinde and with d way he posted it on IG. Dem go close.

TOO MUCH SCAM!!!

Boss, I think the whole thing is determined by people's votes(outside the participants and judges). Check out the way people screamed when Anderson was brought back. It was like the show was started all over. Watch out for this Anderson guy(if his unseriousness will allow him sing).

Jeff is good and more committed than Anderson. I think it worked for him. His looks easily gave him away as a kid sensation and this appeals to a lot of ladies who voted for him(all teenage sensations have majority of their fans as women).

Deinde? The guy is a no no. His music, style, personality and carraige is not in tune with an artist appealing to the public.

The lady that did remix with Sound Sultan is good too.

Pearl? I don't know what took her this far and made her first runner - up.

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by fboycaestro12(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Dhorkars:
Abeg abeg stop announcing false rumors, na tomorrow be the final

Olodo shey u don't know the one Aired on Saturday was for Friday and the one Aired on Sunday was that of Saturday. If you don't believe you can go wage with Iya sikira elewa near your house.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2015
gud for him... but mtn needs to reduce their tariffs both on data and call
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by softvio(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2015
I wasn't following the show tho, but the only time i watched it, Arewa wowed me

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Gentlemedi(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2015
Engine boys representing.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2015
southcent:
before uko,how do you want it to be before ? when we only you want him to stay,my friend carry your deep fried brain somewhere else
Mumu, what is the importance of having judges when at the end of the day it is MTN subscribers that have the final say?

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2015
hiroz:
wow what a shocker...was expecting arewa to win and Jeff second...how did arewa end up in the last position.just wow....God bless their hustle...one thing I would like to see changed is the fact that a number can vote multiple times,it just defeats the idea of it all..one number,one vote!!.so many good voices were eliminated early because their family money power no high reach to buy plenty votes...In my opinion this was the worst project fame ever,there was just this mediocrity and ''averageness'' about this season's show
Spot on!! MTN PF will continue to be political until a better method of eliminating people is set up.. The good ones keep leaving or coming last cos they don't have money power to buy lots of votes...

On a second thought, the numerous votes is another means of making back their money grin grin, and at such, I don't see them stopping this system any soon.. 'They use money to make money.'

Congratulations Jeff even though I wasn't consistent with the show..

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by southcent: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, what is the importance of having judges when at the end of the day it is MTN subscribers that have the final say?
obviously I'm talking to a kid,so because the judges are there which means they should now know everything becoz they studies judgery in school and the mtn subscribers which was the primary reason for the programme should just sit an watch abi,guy when did you escape??
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by apheyz(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2015
20pounds:
Wow! First project fame that I have really picked interest in.

Jeff is good, but I think Anderson is the most talented. He is just an unserious and shy person. When he was evicted, I called it quits with watching the programme before they had to bring him back.

seconded
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by bolajioginni: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Nii didn't win because he was from Ghana....
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Missbizy(f): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2015
I don find how to watch and migrate to DANCE WITH PETER where the dance queen kaffy is. [/quote]
When do dey show dis and what TV channel?
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by cbrass(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Timoleon:

how mush?

Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Basildvalour(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Dhorkars:
Abeg abeg stop announcing false rumors, na tomorrow be the final
Don't u know it is a recorded show u watch?
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Congratz Jeff , tho I was neva rooting fr u... Arewa's position is still surprising me abeg...Hw is dat possible.This project fame is simply d worst eva!.
Re: Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) by uglyBetty1(f): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Thank God it wasnot Denide abi wenti be hisname. He is so full of himself. The guy that won is good. Congrats to him.

15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / The Best TV Series Right Now....