Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese (929 Views)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / Help! Husband NEVER Listens, I Am Afraid Of Sleeping Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by radicalove(f): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
The father of a one year old baby refused teaching his daughter his own language because he does not like the language. He wishes to teach her Chinese when he, himself is not too fluent in his language, let alone Chinese. Courtesy demands that he teaches him the little he knows, but he is not. The mother is teaching her daughter her language and the father is seriously angry and wants the mother to stop teaching her daughter her language . What should the mother do? Should a child know only English in this Era? Please advise.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by doublewisdom: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why isn't he proud of his language? Is he y*****?
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
i wonder how difficult it is for you to walk when the wind continually sway your empty cranium. Ode

1 Like

Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by Haywhymido(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
sorry, i didnt tell u earlier dat u dont av to showcase ur low sense of reasoning everytime u make a comment on a forum, whenever u come across issue greater dan ur sense of reasoning just make a pass, dear.

1 Like

Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by radicalove(f): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2015
I need answers oooo
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by newpaparazzi(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2015
radicalove:
The father of a one year old baby refused teaching his daughter his own language because he does not like the language. He wishes to teach her Chinese when he, himself is not too fluent in his language, let alone Chinese. Courtesy demands that he teaches him the little he knows, but he is not. The mother is teaching her daughter her language and the father is seriously angry and wants the mother to stop teaching her daughter her language . What should the mother do? Should a child know only English in this Era? Please advise.

Cc lalasticlala
Is Chinese the official language where you live or English? It better to teach children the official language and at least one of parents' local language.
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by radicalove(f): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
newpaparazzi:
Is Chinese the official language where you live or English? It better to teach children the official language and at least one of parents' local language.

We are in Nigeria ooo and we know English is our lingual franca. What do I do?
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by flyca: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't even know what to say but I'm commenting because I speak Chinese and three other languages fluently. kiss
Re: Help! Husband Refused To Teach His Daughter His Language, He Prefers Chinese by vicque(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chinese kwa? Ngwanu..

(1) (Reply)

Inkspression: Single And Happy / Pics:49yr Old Woman Gives Birth 2 A Set Of Twins 14yrs After Marriage In Lagos / Meet The World’s Oldest Twins Who Have No Wives Or Kids. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.