Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

This Is How Love Should Be[photo] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How Love Should Be[photo] (62508 Views)

How Love For Cash Ruins Most Ladies, As They Dump Good Men.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by kamikazeY(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is like LEADERSHIP*leadbyexample*.
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by zicoraads: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Teeboy22(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Cherlene:
Indeed, indeed.
Happy Sunday!
Cherlene
Good

Same to You

1 Like

Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by JollyHills(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Noted
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehe
Hello
I don't know what a cauliflower isgrin
its a vegetable..anytime I see your moniker, that's what comes to mind
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You see, we are far from being close to achieving what is represented in the picture of the two old lovely couple.

I'm not a saint - I'm just like every other Nigerian man.
thank you for being frank..its just that something in 9j men..its almost like an essence of an average Nigerian man..only a few are left out..very few
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
thank you for being frank..its just that something in 9j men..its almost like an essence of an average Nigerian man..only a few are left out..very few
What do you guys really want from us?

What kind of men do you want us to be? I still don't understand this whole thing about Nigerian men being that bad.

I need an explanation about these characters ,attitudes and everything about them or some specific things that is so bad.
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
See the man face sef.

IT'S like they forced him to share with his wife.

Open legs cover everywhere.

The woman resemble person wey dey suffer.
Man go chop 10 wraps come give her 2 wraps.
I no dey for this kin love .
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by MizMyColi(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
its a vegetable..anytime I see your moniker, that's what comes to mind
cheesy
hehehe
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What do you guys really want from us?

What kind of men do you want us to be? I still don't understand this whole thing about Nigerian men being that bad.

I need an explanation about these characters ,attitudes and everything about them or some specific things that is so bad.
you said you are not a saint, you are like ever other Nigerian man- what did you mean? herein lies the answer..the specific things
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy hehehe
tongue
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
you said you are not a saint, you are like ever other Nigerian man- what did you mean? herein lies the answer..the specific things
When I said I'm not a saint I was simply implying that whatever you accuse my fellow Nigerian men of ,I am a part of it - That's all I'm saying.

So, back to my question unless you've got nothing to say but willingly followed the generalization some girls that are totally screwed up and blame it on the guys always.
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
ikbnice:
This is love which lasted till old age. Rare to come by.

It reminds me of luv dat existed btw my maternal grand parents,which dey passed on 2 my mum of blessed memory,she won't eat without my dad being dia 2 eat wit her...dats die-hard luv
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
When I said I'm not a saint I was simply implying that whatever you accuse my fellow Nigerian men of ,I am a part of it - That's all I'm saying.

So, back to my question unless you've got nothing to say but willingly followed the generalization some girls that are totally screwed up and blame it on the guys always.
by your submission,you inferred there are certain characteristics that you possess that may be common with some Nigerian men that may make you guilty of some things..I only replayed those words to you in a question...and I haven't generalised..sociologically speaking, I asked you to look around and tell me what is prevalent amongst most married men as the thread is based upon enduring love that the aforementioned couple have..that my friend is a comparative analysis..now does it pass for screwed or petty blame game?
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by kosokoadeyemi: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Of course yes that is love,God bless there old age.
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by ikbnice(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

This is POVERTY.
i hope u know that riches doesnt define love and poverty doesnt debar it. It isnt the amount of money one has that matters.
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by ikbnice(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Psalmwhyte:

It reminds me of luv dat existed btw my maternal grand parents,which dey passed on 2 my mum of blessed memory,she won't eat without my dad being dia 2 eat wit her...dats die-hard luv
die-hard luv indeed
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
by your submission,you inferred there are certain characteristics that you possess that may be common with some Nigerian men that may make you guilty of some things..I only replayed those words to you in a question...and I haven't generalised..sociologically speaking, I asked you to look around and tell me what is prevalent amongst most married men as the thread is based upon enduring love that the aforementioned couple have..that my friend is a comparative analysis..now does it pass for screwed or petty blame game?
Easy ma'am grin

The only common characteristics that is common and prevalent among Nigerian men that are married, is that their Nigerian women/wives see their husbands as ATMs. grin grin grin

While the men stay out late into the night, drink themselves to stupor while reminiscing on how to go back to their account holder and report their excess luggage. grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Sijo01(f): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
tuk2ato:
*stuck

Thanks
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Easy ma'am grin

The only common characteristics that is common and prevalent among Nigerian men that are married, is that their Nigerian women/wives see their husbands as ATMs. grin grin grin

While the men stay out late into the night, drink themselves to stupor while reminiscing on how to go back to their account holder and report their excess luggage. grin grin grin
...job description of being a
man..ching ching,show me da manĂª..works well for us,if our men don't handle their business who will?its a man' s world, eh? well I hear some 9j men feel more like men at those shindig..more like a measurement of their manhood..is it true?
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...job description of being a
man..ching ching,show me da manĂª..works well for us,if our men don't handle their business who will?its a man' s world, eh? well I hear some 9j men feel more like men at those shindig..more like a measurement of their manhood..is it true?
I have no idea of what you're talking about oh. cheesy
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have no idea of what you're talking about oh. cheesy
you know you do...don't worry its not within the boundary of your guy codes..so spew it all
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
you know you do...don't worry its not within the boundary of your guy codes..so spew it all
My tongue is tied. cheesy grin
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
My tongue is tied. cheesy grin
...tied where? ahem
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...tied where? ahem
By black guys code cheesy
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
By black guys code cheesy
undecided
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: This Is How Love Should Be[photo] by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.