Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? (529 Views)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? / Would You Let Your Wife Operate A Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? by butterflyatalan: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Do you let your gf / fiancée / wife drive your car? If not, why ?
Re: Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? by ladyF(f): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2015
.....in addition to the question, if her hands are not strong yet, will you ask her to pay when she bashes your car? grin

But it's nothing tho, if she had a car, she'll allow u ride it too.
Re: Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:34am On Sep 27, 2015
even my aero.she will drive it.i love seeing women driving their husband cars.
Re: Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? by emerged01(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Yes!!! she just have to
Re: Do You Let Your Gf/fiancée/ Wife Drive Your Car? by butterflyatalan: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
I just don't understand why some men are not trusting of their significant other.

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Need Help... A Lit Scrambles With Diamond Bank / Lagos State Should Find A Solution To Ayobo's Lagos To Ogun Unit Please / Dead Man Is The Guest Of Honour At His Own Wake-keep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.