Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria (32791 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Ignyte(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless op

Useless write-up

Can u write about Islam like this

I don't blame u, I blame the wicked and gullibles mods

U people thinks u can despise Christianity, u people are foools

All this uncircumcised islamists can comment on any christian threads, but any Islamic threads its modify

Foools

na d one wey, we know we dey talk
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by noblegrex: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
XavierBlue:
grin number 9 sad
of which CHURCH
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mogidi:
5. POLITICAL PASTORS
Example:
Pastor Yeye Osibanjo, also known as Buhari's prayer warrior.
Mumuology dey ur blood. olori mogidi oshi
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by SunnyJ2: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless op

Useless write-up

All this uncircumcised islamists can comment on any christian threads, but any Islamic threads its modify

Foools
Hello Sister, why are you insulting the OP? Examine yourself, are you still on the lord side? Jesus encounter alot of trial and temtation, but did need insult any one. JESUS is our perfect example. If your pastor image, character,and attitude does not reflect CHRIST then you have to turn to GOD for direction before wolf in a sheep clothing distroy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by ihatebuhari(f): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
SunnyJ2:

Hello Sister, why are you insulting the OP? Examine yourself, are you still on the lord side? Jesus encounter alot of trial and temtation, but did need insult any one. JESUS is our perfect example. If your pastor image, character,and attitude does not reflect CHRIST then you have to turn to GOD for direction before wolf in a sheep clothing distroy you.
r u ok?huh
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by kgr8mike(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Which of these are you?
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
kenny091:
oritsejafor- The PDP pastor

He looks like PDD but I love him
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Benbelor(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
seunlayi:

Pastor WF Kumuyi, bro gbile Akanni and other focused fit well into this category and those that are not know themselves
who demanded yhur mentions
E be like yhur Bible dey block yhur sense undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
SunnyJ2:

Most of them share the same similarity with DON JAZZY.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by ednoville(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Help pls!!!!! Oyibo dey battle naija o, dem no gree o, the competition has really gone tough, Daniel is the only African and only Nigerian baby left, pls if you haven't voted pls we need your votes now! The competition closes today by midnight pls click this link and click like on the Facebook icon below baby Daniel's picture to vote him thanks and God bless pls click this link http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by benedicts(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Modified.. Abeg add Pa Ayo too..

funniest tin is that he bears same name with me... Nowadays church na wash...
wetin Osibanjo do you na? Abi he collect ya babe ni? Or eno let u take VP position? Pity d guy o cheesy grin
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Favolly(f): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
So because they are focused on ministry work, their wives are lonely and bitter?

I'm getting you
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ylaa:
i love your jokes but please tell me: ARE YOU A JOKER?

LooLs,,, ofcourse i am.. And thanks for liking my jokes

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by focus360ng: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Obaflow Thanks Fans After Dropin His New Single Title EFIMILE Under FOCUS RECORDS

As a CEO of Focus Records, I feel alright over Royal Crash criticism because it’s normal for every trending artiste to be criticise and who ever has not been through this phase is probably not getting it right.

On behalf of Focus Records, we continuously strive and believe in satisfying our fans and supporters; by dishing out good music through our Artiste- Obaflow.

I, Adesanmi Oluwafemi ( Mr. Fresh ) sincerely thank everyone who in one way or the other got hold of our artiste – Obaflow's latest released single titled “EFIMILE” which came as a good follow-up to his mega breakthrough singles “Royal Crash & Gbami”.

We are pretty much aware of the fact that 2 (%) percent of our fans are not too satisfied with our Artiste latest work, in as much as 98 (%) percent of our fans still love the song and appreciate it as what was being demanded for.

We have seen several reviews and heard all your comments via different platforms, and would like to openly state that YOU ARE ALL CELEBRATED. Trust me, The criticism from some of our Fans all over the world, will definitely be used to our advantage and make us get better in our field by the day.

Hence, we take responsibility and empathise with the 2 (%) percent of Obaflow's fans that might be indifferent towards his latest effort “Efimile” we are optimistic about our Sixth-coming projects and products, all for your listening pleasure.

You Can download all our Track from www.focusrecords.net or any other platform

For any bookings, Inquiries, performances, appearances, and Sponsorship etc,anything professional at all, please E-mail us: focusrecordsng@gmail.com OR 08107448254 Thank you.

What do you have to Say about this? Drop your comment.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by jamislaw(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
See nyansh
ihatebuhari:
r u ok?huh
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by fhelix(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]am sure dis op is not a Christian datz y he is bad mouthing pastor...if yhu think dey re not doin deir job very well yhu can become one...idiot yhu tink say e easy...

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by hamzeiy: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless op

Useless write-up

Foools
worse hav bn written about islam assh.ole....
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Babamide(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
There are only 2 types of Pastors - those sent from God and those from the devil.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by baloney: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
can't agree less
you must be a pastor yourselve to know all these
there are still men of God both in & outside the ministry.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by princewealth: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
r u ok?huh

Sister, your likes are really dangerous in the Church. are you really a Christian. you ought to be daughter of Christ [color=#990000][/color]Not DAUGHTER OF ANGER.
the Op is just right and on point.
Bible said " on the last days, perilous time will come"
Be Christ like next time in your approach.
in all your getting, get wisdom 4 it is the principal thing
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by edward1984(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
90% of the list leads to the BUSINESSMEN PASTOR.. fACT..
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by gebest: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Y not mind ur bussiness
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by gebest: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Y not mind ur bussiness , are u God to judge them.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by dwen: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
XavierBlue:

written by moi
Lalasticlala.

Xavierblue
what do you want to gain by speaking ill of men of God. people like you are anti christ
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by gbengus17: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
THE MOMENT A PASTOR ASK FOR MY 10 PERCENT===I ABARDON SUCH PASTOR IMMEDIATELY===IF YOU DONT ASK===I GIVE.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by judedwriter(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Being a pastor is one of the most noble jobs one can do because it has eternal value and rewards. Its a pity that many bastardize the pastoral office which is higher in God's sight that even the governor's seat! Smh sad
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by surryade(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pastor sulaimon of omega fire is PDP pastor with fake predictions
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by olamyde85: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pls can you mention of the pastors in nigeria that have at least each character?
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by ecnuel: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Under item 9, note that there is nothing wrong in having your "bible" in your laptop. Note that the bible did not come in the form we now have it. It came as different books in different SCROLLS. Some people put all the SCROLLS together and we have the "bible". In IPads, laptops, etc, numerous translations of the bible concordance, etc are put together in soft copy. So the man preaching from his laptop has obvious advantages.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by ylaa(f): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
uwc
smiley smiley smiley smiley
VictorKachy:

LooLs,,, ofcourse i am.. And thanks for liking my jokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.