Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria (32792 Views)

5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Seun pls block dis thread and the person dat wrote dis i release judgement of God upon ur life, in jesus name, Amen,,, y nt write abt d importance of pastor to our life
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by sakieja(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
rapist pastor everywhere you go.
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless op

Useless write-up

Can u write about Islam like this

I don't blame u, I blame the wicked and gullibles mods

U people thinks u can despise Christianity, u people are foools

All this uncircumcised islamists can comment on any christian threads, but any Islamic threads its modify

Foools

You really must be an idiot for insulting the op and those who see the truth in that wonderful review and by peradventure, me. To start with, you hate buhari, right? How Christian like is that to hate a fellow humanbeing, is that any of the teachings of christ? U are not only a hypocrite but an hopeless one at that! You are probably a fake pastor who Falls in as either one or all of the 9 categories as listed by the op or its either your father or your boyfriend/husband that is the culprit otherwise I see no reason why it should pain u this way. If u had any sense you would have seen this review is all about men who call themselves pastors and has nothing to do with Christianity or do u want to tell yourself that there are no men parading themselves as fake pastors? Borrow sense in Jesus' name, amen!
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by ihatebuhari(f): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
kpez:

You really must be an idiot for insulting the op and those who see the truth in that wonderful review and by peradventure, me. To start with, you hate buhari, right? How Christian like is that to hate a fellow humanbeing, is that any of the teachings of christ? U are not only a hypocrite but an hopeless one at that! You are probably a fake pastor who Falls in as either one or all of the 9 categories as listed by the op or its either your father or your boyfriend/husband that is the culprit otherwise I see no reason why it should pain u this way. If u had any sense you would have seen this review is all about men who call themselves pastors and has nothing to do with Christianity or do u want to tell yourself that there are no men parading themselves as fake pastors? Borrow sense in Jesus' name, amen!
u just won ur self a medal

So clap for ur self

Clown
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by imtfans(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
i realy think we christians should stop writing trash and condeming the church.alot happens in the islam circle that does not come out.if the present stampede in gihad was a christian gathering,we christian would have be the first to condem the ministry and call the pastor names..
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by coobboy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
And what Source of Research, is to prove this
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by henshj(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
i wish humans will stop worshipping pastor and church. The human spirit was given a free will, but nowadays Man can't make decision on his own without consulting his religous leader first. Forgetting that this leaders are there only for there earthly glory, just like the days of our Lord Jesus Christ. Seek the grail message and you will find the answers you seek. If you are a genuine seeker, visit henshj..com.ng, where i teach and explain hidden truth about life and creation. Please only for the genuine seeker
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by Applaner: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
dey dere de analyse pastor, no find beta work do
Re: 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria by simdam500(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Who am I to criticise sad

As far as they didn't take outta my bill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.