Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her (2715 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Emelcee: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Yesterday when I went to my lover's place to see her, she openly told me that she wants to be left alone, that I should go and look for my wife.
I asked her why she said that to me, she told me that she went to a church and the prophet told her that I am not the right man for her, that I am not going to marry her, she said I should go and find out from my pastor if truly she is the woman I want. I pleaded with her to understand that some prophecies are not from God, I told her that God can still counter and turn things around for our good. It took me time before she promised me that she is not breaking up. I truly love this babe and i wish to marry her. As I am right now, I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do, I feel like looking for the so call prophet so he can tell me why he said that.
Please nairalanders what should I do?
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Scam. She doest love u. Jst looking for an excuse. I tot d bible said he who finds a wife find a good thin. Nt he who prophet finds wife for

4 Likes

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by DickDastardly(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2015
What you should do? Look for another.......
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm..
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Love palava
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Emelcee: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2015
I believe that the prophet told her that because she doesn't lie to me.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by 3coins(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2015
prophets causing problems always

2 Likes

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by lomprico(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Investigate the prophet! He is interested in ur babe.

3 Likes

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Afrok(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2015
Religion.... the easiest way to people's heart.
That's a very big handwriting on the wall for u Op, plz start rehearsing your rhymes and get out there to start scouting and hunting for another babe, coz at the end, she'll say I TOLD U TO GO LOOK FOR YOUR WIFE.

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by xtervaganza(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
Emelcee:
Yesterday when I went to my lover's place to see her, she openly told me that she wants to be left alone, that I should go and look for my wife.
I asked her why she said that to me, she told me that she went to a church and the prophet told her that I am not the right man for her, that I am not going to marry her, she said I should go and find out from my pastor if truly she is the woman I want. I pleaded with her to understand that some prophecies are not from God, I told her that God can still counter and turn things around for our good. It took me time before she promised me that she is not breaking up. I truly love this babe and i wish to marry her. As I am right now, I'm heartbroken, I don't know what to do, I feel like looking for the so call prophet so he can tell me why he said that.
it's either she wants to leave you and needed an excuse or she's been brainwashed by fake pastors
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by charlito94(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2015
Guy beware of fake prophet maybe he wants d sugar also

N be careful with such girls dem fit carry u go babalawo
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by libertyfather(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2015
My wife heard that before, and we are married today with 2kids..... praise! praise!! Praise tha LORD!!!

5 Likes

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Vinshu(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
It's true.

The bible says: Believe His Prophet and you shall be established.

The prophet has spoken. It may not be now but in the long run you won't marry her. Accept it and move on so you don't break her heart tomorrow.

Or you can go to your own prophet for confirmation.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Johnnoah1st: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Emelcee:
I asked her why she said that to me, she told me that she went to a church and the prophet told her that I am not the right man for her, that I am not going to marry her, she said I should go and find out from my pastor if truly she is the woman I want. I pleaded with her to understand that some prophecies are not from God, I told her that God can still counter and turn things ok me time love this babe and i wish to marry her. As I am right now,
man, u dont have to call the prophet fake, u intending to marry her today doesnt mean u will marry her u only knw 2day, u dont see wat can happen 2maro, confirm 4rm ur own pastor and see maybe the prophecy is true, bro. dont mind all dos advice above, its better to follow God guidance dan to follow ur own interest, wat is sweet 2day mit not be sweet 2maro. m2cent.

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by gannod(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
That was the same thing a ' prophet ' told my wife while we were dating. When she told me about it,I asked her how much the ' prophet ' collected from her.. grin grin grin . Anyway,the rest is history. We are married now for over four years with a kid,another one is on the way......we are also waxing stronger by the day to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Pennah(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin na game over language b dat
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Spikkylee: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Might be true...Do ur own investigstion too
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Emelcee:

How did this end?
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
The only choice we make in life is choosing who to marry.dear if her mind is made up please let her be to avoid had I know at last.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by iphi(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
seriously tho this is not funny my head almost killed me over same issue. What i did was to slow down because i love her so much but then a little sense came in. I was loving this girl honestly and there was no problem until a prophet told me something and problem came. I started loving again and the problem disappeared. When you re honest with love nothing easily vexes you and nothing will spoil your relationship
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Did she went to enquire about this from a prophet or the prophet just saw her and prophesied ?

If she went there to enquire about this, then you should fear such a woman for she'll still run to a prophet to deal with u when you mess up, and you know we have different types of prophets.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Heloct(f): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
I've seen prophets destroy many relationships.

If you go on to marry a woman that believes everything that comes out of a prophet mouth, then, you are in for a long thing.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
A prophet tells your girlfriend that you are not the man for her and yet he didn't tell her who is supposed to be the right man.

So many loopsided prophecy nowadays.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by DavGrace(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Might be true...both of you should keep praying about it to avoid future disaster.
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by DavGrace(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by fatymore(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Very complicated.... Same thing happening to me
Re: HELP : My Girlfriend Told Me That A Prophet Said I Won't Marry Her by frankkydee(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
fatymore:
Very complicated.... Same thing happening to me

so you too do consultations,i can't marry you o

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Doctor From America. / Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? / Females From This State Like Sêx Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.