Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Senate President To Step Down Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President To Step Down Tuesday (4785 Views)

Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him / David Mark Pressurized To Step Down Against Senatorial Rerun / Six Governorship Candidates Step-Down For Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by hillsate: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Senate President, Saraki to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law and show himself a man of honour is set to resign his office when plenary resumes tuesday 29th.

More details later. . .
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2015
undecided

Where is ur saucekid?

That over-ambitious man won't do that, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2015
grin for where?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Eeser: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Huurrr... Sauces please.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by dammytosh: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol.

Path of honour fire...

He should not resign. I will like to see his profile updated from Senate President to Prisoner.

Since he made all the billions from rice he should not resign.
Greedy Mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2015

Viewing this topic: hillsate, BALLOSKI, haykayjay, Tahtah, Eeser, mrmetoo1, NgeneUkwenu(f) , alagemo, orontogorah(m) and 3 guest(s)
grin grin

E be like say u want saraki's downfall than I do.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by sluk(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Viewing this topic: hillsate , orontogorah ( m ), midolian ( m), dammytosh , BALLOSKI , funshint( m ), Sincere9gerian , lurther, mployer( m ), larrikess ( m) and 8 guest(s)
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by orontogorah(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2015
quite unfortunate thou.. a nation wia d ruling party assume d role of opposition....
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2015
A look at his post history and you'll see that the OP is a Joker.

5 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Tahtah: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Let's see how it turns out to be
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Why una dey ask of source when the op is obviously dreaming?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by mrmetoo1: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
grin grin

E be like say u want saraki's downfall than I do.

I want him to pay for his crimes more so than wanting his "downfall". If he resigns and the charges against him are dropped I'll be rather upset.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by yang(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
Islamic Party and Propaganda are like bread and butter

These people really want to put the Senate in their pocket
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Burger01(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
hillsate:
Senate President, Saraki to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law and show himself a man of honour is set to resign his office when plenary resumes tuesday 29th.

More details later. . .
Man of honour...which kain honour
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I want him to pay for his crimes more so than wanting his "downfall". If he resigns and the charges against him are dropped I'll be rather upset.
same here. He must resign and also pay for his crimes.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by ishiamu(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin for where?

Ok na
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
same here. He must resign and also pay for his crimes.
What are his crimes?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by modath(f): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:

What are his crimes?

As sk CCB & CCT sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:

What are his crimes?
looting of what belong to Kwara people.

Maybe I should call on @firefire to educate u more on saraki's atrocities in Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by omoolope2019(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
hillsate:

More details later. . .

Better
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
looting of what belong to Kwara people.

Maybe I should call on @firefire to educate u more on saraki's atrocities in Kwara state.
Ok, what year or period of years did he loot it?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Dennygirl: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
A look at his post history and you'll see that the OP is a Joker.
bet to dissagree,his post history has nothing to do with being a joker,think post depend on one frame of mind at a particular moment, anyways that does not mean this thread isnt meant for comic relief.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2015
modath:

As sk CCB & CCT sad
Who dem be?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Dennygirl: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:
What are his crimes?
are you a learner?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Gbawe: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
@OP.

I doubt shameless, unprincipled and desperate Saraki will be stepping down and I personally would prefer he be found guilty and punished to send out a powerful message that the PMB government will not be 'more of the same' or 'business as usual'.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
are you a learner?
Mumu! Did I ask u?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Dennygirl: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:
Mumu! Did I ask u?
mumuloll abeg define mumu?
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by BALLOSKI: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2015
lomprico:

Ok, what year or period of years did he loot it?
Google that, bro.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by McKren(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2015
Saraki will stay strong and remain firm

The Tinubu media onslaught and APC mob justice will not work!
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by viktagorion: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2015
I expect Saraki to toe the path of honour by resigning now.

That's if he has any modicum of honour left in him.

When you find yourself in a hole, common sense dictates that you stop digging.

1 Like

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
bet to dissagree,his post history has nothing to do with being a joker,think post depend on one frame of mind at a particular moment, anyways that does not mean this thread isnt meant for comic relief.

Okaysmiley
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Google that, bro.
Lol. Witch hunting probe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Apc Congress A Bloody Disaster, Rochas Okorocha Firmly Defeated By Sen / Oh My God See The Way PDP Is Beating APC In Adamawa Supplementary Election / Ongoing Taraba Fly Over Collapsed -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.