Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,130 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Senate President To Step Down Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President To Step Down Tuesday (4801 Views)

Bode George Asks Agbaje To Step Down For Him / David Mark Pressurized To Step Down Against Senatorial Rerun / Six Governorship Candidates Step-Down For Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Wow!
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Never
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by funlord(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
grin

Who cares anyway? After all whether saraki remains there nigerians go still dey hear am since he is there 4 his pocket! If he goes sef the nigerians go still dey hear am since the next guys ambition is also the same! Men saraki and the entire senate should go lick balls abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Dennis07(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2015
I doubt if the person of saraki will do this

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by ChristDeKing(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
SEEING IS BELIEVING
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by Walexey(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Step down for what reason?
Everything is still an allegation, he is innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by eyesofgod: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
hillsate:
Senate President, Saraki to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law and show himself a man of honour is set to resign his office when plenary resumes tuesday 29th.

More details later. . .

OP, I am booking mass because of this news. But if Tue come and go without him resigning, both of us shall wear one trouser. Except the expected eclipse intervenes.
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by hajlat(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Source please
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by iamrealdeji(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Testing[quote][/quote]
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by iamrealdeji(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
eyesofgod:

OP, I am booking mass because of this news. But if Tue come and go without him resigning, both of us shall wear one trouser. Except the expected eclipse intervenes.
hillsate:
Senate President, Saraki to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law and show himself a man of honour is set to resign his office when plenary resumes tuesday 29th.

More details later. . .
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by joshadedapo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Iro ni angry
Re: Senate President To Step Down Tuesday by dejiogundipe(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
The is no sauce. How can i eat this without a sauce? This food is tasteless. Find me a credible sauce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Bans Aisha And Zahra From Public View And Social Media? / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration / More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.