Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (64123 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Bought Le Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by nigerianvenom(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Let her return all the loots in her custody sharp sharp, no story.

Which loot? D loot saharareporters and the nations keep telling u without fact?
Stop buying into lies

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I don't follow anybody, I am representing the common man on the street.

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions. undecided

Let all looters of our common wealth return them ASAP.

No Sacred Cow. APC=>PDP=>APGA=>LP=> Political looters angry

..return them to who?? The mega thieves "now" in power?? That money wouldn't see the light of day and even if it does...it goes back straight into Booooohari's account. No stories...we keep hearing that PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, now the mallam is frolicking with Western Leaders with the same man who rubbished 12 of those 16 years. OBJ is now Booooohari's mouthpiece and jobman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by gogodaye(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

I will not hesitate to attack my hero GEJ if I found any reason to do that, like I did severally while he was the president.

Only APC blind followers never sees anything wrong in their clueless demi-god's actions. undecided

Last time I checked the same courts where charges against Ex-Governors Nyako and Lamido and their family members were filed and they are being tried are overwhelmed and have asked that the charges against Mrs. Diezeani Allison Maduekwe should be presented on the eve of the 29/5/19.......
If indeed all the blackmailing stories spurn against her are indeed true and facts about them indeed exist.......it is taking this government too long (over a 110 days plus) to find its mojo in bringing her to justice......

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..return them to who?? The mega thieves "now" in power?? That money wouldn't see the light of day and even if it does...it goes back straight into Booooohari's account. No stories...we keep hearing that PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, now the mallam is frolicking with Western Leaders with the same man who rubbished 12 of those 16 years. OBJ is now Booooohari's mouthpiece and jobman

You see, in the fullness of time Buhari past sins and how he diverted the PTF money would be visited.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by nigerianvenom(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is very simple! Institute a lawsuit against her if you find her wanting and allow her prove her innocence in court.

End of discussion!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by EmmyDe25(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
And no picture to support the story?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

You see, in the fullness of time Buhari past sins and how he diverted the PTF money would be visited.

....i hope his body language wouldn't hinder the process when that time comes
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by happney65: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
No Photo? grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by omenka(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

Happy Sunday sir.

Who is the Lord on this Forum? I have no idea? as for Chukwudi, he has the freedom to air his views.
I said "your lord" and not "the Lord", with a small letter "L".

If you say chuckwudi is entitled to his views, why not allow us to ours instead of bringing up the Abobaku thingy
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Mufasa27(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pictures pls....

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okpolo Eyes... No b open eyes.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
omenka:
I said "your lord" and not "the Lord", with a small letter "L".

If you say chuckwudi is entitled to his views, why not allow us to ours instead of bringing up the Abobaku thingy

As far as Nairaland is concern, I have no 'lord', we came individually and can choose how to related without any interference.

Yes, you APC goons too have rights to your views, without any apology.

But you people should try and be objective when required. ('Follow follow, ee no good')

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

nawa ooo, wonder shall never end, u saTANist have change ,d change is really working

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by nortcentrallord(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
The husband is a retired naval officer. A general so he is entitled to life security. Why all the hype? The wife used to be a petroleum minister so what? You prefer she gets kidnapped while holding the office? Better news please.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by naptu2: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rear Admiral Allison Madueke was actually the Chief of Naval Staff for a few months during the Abacha era (Abacha retired him when they had one too many differences of opinion). That's why those naval ratings are there (all service chiefs are entitled to lifetime protection).

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by fF01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing Lasts Forever!
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Jesusloveyou: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Which loot? D loot saharareporters and the nations keeos telling u without fact?
Stop buying into lies
so u think she is a saint, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Husband was a former Chief of Naval Staff and as such is entitled to Naval protection for as long as he wants.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

Thumbs up man, all this ones quoting an hailing you would still attack you when you say something about their Lord tomorrow, bandwagon effect na disease.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
TroubadourM:

Thumbs up man, all this ones quoting an hailing you would still attack you when you say something about their Lord tomorrow, bandwagon effect na disease.

I no send dem.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by ozome15(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
that is life for u, like the saying gos, what goes around comes around. everything about life is TIME and CHANGE. POWER is ONE thing USING it well is ANOTHER THING. it's only her in AFRICAN that such do happen.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by eyesofgod: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

Enh! Be rest assured, today, that eyesofgod will intercede on your behalf for Allah to have mercy and reverse his previous pronouncement.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by drmuri(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Gogetta(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly. Ordinarily, one would expect you to side this woman because she worked with Jonathan(your paymaster).. but NO!
Walahi! The most objective "wailer" on NL.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Billygee2u: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
ft

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
why I respect you? You dont know how to follow people blindly. Ordinarily, one would expect you to side this woman because she worked with Jonathan(your paymaster).. but NO!
busted, so the guy is falling in line after propagander wailling. Lol

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by abduljabbar4(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

You are very different from other tanoids. At least sometimes you say something reasonable

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by ndcide(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
This wan na news?? sad..Arm and unarmed men, speed boat, I couldn't jog pass, plus neighbors are relieved..What can i make of all that?? sad

More like a reaction to one buhari vs maduake thread.
No substance.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
I just wish buhari can open this woman's casefile for just a moment. Just a moment. Bladdy thief woman.
but this common wealth is from her back yard and tinubu's company that oversees tax collection in lagos is a saint that tax is it not common wealth? what of groundnut sales who oversees it y do abokis and yaribas like oil that woman has the right to take what is in her father's compound the day that woman ll be arrested that day nigeria may Not like the outcome u think buhare is not smart to know that
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Dozzysamuel(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting...

...you,how many of the stolen goods or things in your possession have you returned? Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved by Souljaboi1: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
This wan na news?? sad..Arm and unarmed men, speed boat, I couldn't jog pass, plus neighbors are relieved..What can i make of all that?? sad

You no spit on thread today ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Novelty Birthday Match At Onikan Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.