Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) (46968 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Paya(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
I just witnessed an accident this afternoon along bwari jere. Please contact the families of the individual if you know him. I have attached his I. D

3 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ATMC(f): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oh...
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
God of mercy angry angry

I'm always very scared of Abuja roads...they are so smooth , wide & free.

It's really sad! RIP

Op, which one be Bwari jere? Is it the same place as Buwari?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by jamex93(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jesus!
how this kind tin take happen

R.I.P

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Behira(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by favouredseed(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God of mercy angry angry

It's really sad! RIP

Bwari-Jere Road is the new road to Kaduna etc. Its off Kubwa Express way

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Did the occupants survive?
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
favouredseed:
Bwari-Jere Road is the new road to Kaduna etc. Its off Kubwa Express way
Okay. Thanks
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Paya(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Keneking:
Did the occupants survived?

None survived

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by DeltahArmy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lord have mercy!!! wonder what could be the cause of the accident. People should be very careful while driving, there is absolutely no point over speeding simply because the road is free. I mean, this is so sad.

5 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
RIP to the dead...
Don't drink and drive or drive and drink...
Ensure u gat good tyres before u embark on a long journey.
Make sure ur horn sounds good
Make sure ur wiper is good enough
Make sure ur brake Is sharp enough
Check your shock absorbers,
Ur trafficator should be working
Be in the right Frame of mind before getting behind the wheel.
Remember it is better to be late than bin Late(deceased)
And most importantly, Pray before starting ur day...

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by DankemzI(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Quite unfortunate!
Wrong place @the wrong time
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by likila: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
this is the will of allah

4 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chai
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by nickxtra(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God of mercy angry angry

It's really sad! RIP

Sorry to say that the road in question does not fit into your description in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
nickxtra:
Sorry to say that the road in question does not fit into your description in Abuja
I don't get

Modified

Where do you stay? Have u been to Kubwa, Lugbe, Buwari, Zuba to AYA etc? At least, Kubwa and Lugbe are 10 lanes each inclusive of service lane so pls tell me what do you want? Not to mention Berger road. Dude, biko no even think am.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by sexaddict08(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Terrible n very terrible

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get
Meaning the road isn't as "smooth, wide and free" as you think. undecided
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by omenka(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Keneking:
Did the occupants survived?
Baba wetin be dis naw?? angry

God rest the souls of the deceased (if any) and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.

Travelling along that road tomorrow- Jesus, please take the wheel.

11 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
When I tell my friends that boast about driving from Lagos to Abuja within 5 hours or those that go from Lagos to Akure within 3 hours that they silly, they wouldn't want to hear me and they just call me a _pussy.

Speed does not only thrills, it also kills.
Don't drink and drive.
While driving, don't let kids or family members in the vehicle distract you.
Ensure the vehicle is in good shape people travelling with it.
Ensure you are also in the right state of mind and health before embarking on the journey.
Obey all traffic laws while driving.

Remember you have loved ones waiting for you at home, it is your responsibility to get back home to them safe and sound.

Friedplantain

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Meaning the road isn't as "smooth, wide and free" as you think. undecided
Hmmm! Maybe he needs to see clearly tongue
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by nofij(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oh my sad
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by dialfa: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thank you Satan
People need more sense.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
dialfa:
Thank you Satan
People need more sense.

You need sense bro, seriously. sad

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hmmm! Maybe he needs to see clearly tongue

Who needs to see clearly? undecided
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by dialfa: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

You need sense bro, seriously. sad

I'm alive by the grace of Satan
The senseless ones are dying
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Who needs to see clearly? undecided
Well, i rest my case undecided
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by funkiebully: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't do more than 100km/hr while driving.

Speed kills! U are meant to control ur car not d other way.

3 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by MisterLongman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
ooh boy eeh.....
Op how did you retrieve the drivers license

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by MisterLongman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I don't get

Modified

Where do you stay? Have u been to Kubwa, Lugbe, Buwari, Zuba to AYA etc? At least, Kubwa and Lugbe are 10 lanes each inclusive of service lane so pls tell me what do you want? Not to mention Berger road. Dude, biko no even think am.
Bwari road is kinda different from those mentioned above

2 Likes

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Behira:
RIP to the dead
Hello Baby, you are so warmly
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by starbuck(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
And to think I share the same birthday with the owner of the drivers license makes me weep the more cry cry

RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos) / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death / An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.