Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) (46990 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Family Of 5 Rescued After Container Fell On Multiple Vehicles On Lagos Road.PICS / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Meaning the road isn't as "smooth, wide and free" as you think. undecided

That road is anything but 'smooth', 'wide and. Free'!! angry angry

I'm always scared if the driver has to follow there!! embarassed embarassed

RIP to the dead
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Paya:

None survived
how many casualties?
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by mustiiz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Keneking:
Did the occupants survive?
Occupant for road accident.. Didn't u attend p.skul
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by zheroes(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
jamex93:
Jesus!

how this kind tin take happen

R.I.P
its simply over speeding, if the road is too smooth and spacious this is what you see, if its riddled with pot holes we will complain. no matter how wide and spacious a road is I don't exceed 120km/hr , its not because I cant accelerate faster but because I know life doesn't have a spare, some peeps will be running like they kept another life in their sitting room. its a pity.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by mrkels(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dude iis so young, and now dead.

Jesus.

This speeding of a thing, not cool.

If this two vehicles were driving at 90km/hr, the impact wouldn't be this hard.

Jesus what is this

The op doesnt even need to tell us anyone died, from the impact it's very clear. Only a miracle can make one come out of this one alive and WELL

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
mustiiz:

Occupant for road accident.. Didn't u attend p.skul
Did you see the accidented cars? Were there occupants in those cars? cry
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by harry509: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Paya:
I just witnessed an accident this afternoon along bwari jere. Please contact the families of the individual if you know him. I have attached his I. D
hmmmmmM. God av mercy.

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
100? You dey speed bro....None of our highways is even worthy of having speed limit of 70km or more. Potholes and shit. Be safe

funkiebully:
I don't do more than 100km/hr while driving.

Speed kills! U are meant to control ur car not d other way.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Paya(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bossforeva:
how many casualties?

Both drivers
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Jarus(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God of mercy angry angry

I'm always very scared of Abuja roads...they are so smooth , wide & free.

It's really sad! RIP

Op, which one be Bwari jere? Is it the same place as Buwari?

Same here. I dread Abuja roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Jarus(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
He's obviously from Sokoto state (Yabo town).
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by femo86(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
J3da:
Pls am sorry for not coming online regulary these days, it's because my iphone6 had a problem and my ipad battery is dead. My sister is wit my samsung galaxy note4. Am just here sitting alone since my parent travel to london. I would have skyped wit you but i misplace my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit south Africa to get a new one. I wanted visitting the mall to night but my Aunt went out wit my bugatti and my junior brother is out wit the 2014 range rover,the toyota highlander had a little problem, the tyre of Honda CRV is flat and i hate driving lexus jeep at night, i tried calling our driver to come and pick me with my mum's ferrari but no credict in my account, so can you please send me MTN 100 so that i can call him plz cheesy llllllooooooozzzzzz
Hope your day was good? Mine was super great!

W T F is dis Too much of weed.....pele ti e oooo
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by okonja(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
omenka:
Baba wetin be dis naw?? angry

God rest the souls of the deceased (if any) and grant their loved ones the strength to bear the loss.

Travelling along that road tomorrow- Jesus, please take the wheel.

Wanted going from Lagos to Abuja tomorrow shocked shocked shocked, mehn!..am booking medview airline right away angry angry...(God, make the plane wey I go board no crash
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by mmmustapha(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
I passed that road today around 2:40pm from kd to Abj, the road is too risky cos u hardly see who's coming and is just single length. people just dey over taking without seeing what is coming from their direction. RIP
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by aku626(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Definitely that's not engine oil on the ground. RIP to the dead. Drivers license huh? It looks fake not that it matters anyway cause the means in which we still get our license is floored, no strict driving rules, no good roads(excluding that in the subject), road safety measures aren't at its best. A lot to blame but again, do you love your life? If you do then the little safety you know practice it and seek to learn more. Sad

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by moshino(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
likila:
this is the will of allah

then your allah must be wicked, heartless and a frigging blood-sucker!
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by mmmustapha(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
I passed that road today around 2 from kd to Abj, the road is too risky cos you hardly see who's coming from your front and is one length still people dey do overtaking, government should hurry up and finish the other length. Rip
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by adanny01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jeez.

I used to ply this road twice a week (Mon and Fri). Its a dual carriage way with 2 lanes each side but still under construction. Only one carriage is completed and so its shared just like a single carriage highway. The other reason that makes it extremely dangerous is that the median has been completed 90%. That means the is no shoulders on one side of the road.

I was almost killed one early morning when i was driving and the median boxed me to my left and the on coming vehicle to my right probably lost himself in something else other than driving his car. He was coming unto me head on while i had no shoulder to run to. If i had lost my nerve, it would have taken me to the shoulder on the right side but the risk was enormous. Luckily, with all my lights flashing and horn blaring he swerved away like 2 seconds to collision.

Speed on this road reaches 200km by those who have guts. I personally have done 160km/hr when i was late one day. The road is a dangerous one but free of traffic and potholes.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God of mercy angry angry

It's really sad! RIP

lol
the said bwari-jere road ain't so smooth. just like an average Nigerian road. maybe it's not located in AMAC that's why.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by U2ice(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
God of mercy angry angry

It's really sad! RIP

If de re so free n wide , cars r nt supposed to b colliding wiv eachoda na

Na overspeed de kill dem....make God de cont watch over his children

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
favouredseed:
Bwari-Jere Road is the new road to Kaduna etc. Its off Kubwa Express way
datz. aw pple run out deir speedometer even tru d Zuba/kaduna xpress.......u'll & on 160km/h as if dat not enuf sum1 wud still. overtake u neva to b seen & I wonder wat d driving is boiling on
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
likila:
this is the will of allah
says who?..... letz not mistake carelessness, ignorance or compromise 4 God's will

read ur Quran & Bible God has neva willed or wished any man such form of death abeg......letz blame it on. sumfin else not Allah's will
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by dialfa: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
how did u escape from captivity

Satan saved me.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by enitiObanke(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
favouredseed:
Bwari-Jere Road is the new road to Kaduna etc. Its off Kubwa Express way

Abeg what's new about road? And it's kinda misleading to say it's the new road to Kaduna,.....there is no new road to Kaduna. It's at best an alternative route that by-passes Zuba, if you are going to Kaduna from Abuja, or Abuja from Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Iceduhu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Paya:
I just witnessed an accident this afternoon along bwari jere. Please contact the families of the individual if you know him. I have attached his I. D
Pls can u give more details on the accident and the persons involved?
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by slap1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
May God console the bereaved...that your car is still neat does not mean you should kill yourself with speeding.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by pawesome(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Due to d way dt road looks clean n sexy,i always fee lik flying wen am on dt road....rest in peace...
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by pawesome(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2015
enitiObanke:

Abeg what's new about road? And it's kinda misleading to say it's the new road to Kaduna,.....there is no new road to Kaduna. It's at best an alternative route that by-passes Zuba, if you are going to Kaduna from Abuja, or Abuja from Kaduna.
Bros,d road to Zuba n dis by pass,wich is older or do motorist pass dia b4?...dts y its termed new road cz its nt been long dt d road ws graded properly n worked on...so dt makes it new...u cn easily dodge Zuba hold up by following dis road or rada,new road...
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Cossette: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
I passed by this scene coming back to Abuja from KD. It was a chilling sight, one of the cars had smoke coming from it. Really terrible. I saw a guy taking pictures with his iPad, op was that you.
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by Donsammi(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2015
loomer:

Na only abuja be naija?

And by the way u dey see those roads for abuja as standard, then u need travel leave the country.
lol av been awt bro.. For 3yrs wen my dad was transferred to Turkey.. Ministry of foreign affairs tho...
Re: An Accident In Abuja Along Bwari Jere Road (pics) by loomer: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Donsammi:
lol av been awt bro.. For 3yrs wen my dad was transferred to Turkey.. Ministry of foreign affairs tho...

So u supos know wetin I dey talk about na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / Accident Just Now At Okigwe Umuahia Express Way (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.