Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) (70256 Views)

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Iamthoney(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Afrok:
Heaven straight.... he was prepared for rapture, or can't u see his white suit? shocked

Wetin concern me, God gave me senses to think and not worship any man.
Don't be surprised if the church starts selling such to their members as ANOITED HOVER BOARD THAT'LL TAKE THEM TO THEIR DESTINIES undecided.
Lol....spot on though
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Kolade354(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't see anything wrong with it
Are you Joking Is this Pastor or Hip-hop star?
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by IamChiboi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Because walking is too basic. cheesy LoL
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
she fine but dem fit grind pepper for her chest sha
saw the video on instagram this morning..the confidence he had when he rode it to the altar,mehn! i can't deal..
vincent66k:
Why Should I clap for him? Is he crippled that he can't walk from his car to the Altar? God is watching all of them in 3D Glasses. Abeg make una rate this girl for me o jere.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by jeffreyaddy: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please it's not a hoverboard it's a cyboard.......... A CYBOARD

Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
I can only rate her without the cloth.
vincent66k:
Why Should I clap for him? Is he crippled that he can't walk from his car to the Altar? God is watching all of them in 3D Glasses. Abeg make una rate this girl for me o jere.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Mavor: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Protestants are like a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Compare this clown to Pope Francis!!! SMH.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by mildflame: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Devilish man comforting is congregation 4 HELL
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by ewizard1: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
And one fool was saying "Dont bring the world into church "

#G●CheckYourBrain
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
What on earth was that for, its really not hardbtp spot them, they are the ones that will do all manner of magic to hoodwink their gullible followers. In another news now they will say their pastor fly he didn't walk.
Deception all over the place.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by azezola(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Business is booming. Black people are Dom, Dom.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2015
The pastor be like usher take off the
rug for I am stepping on unholy ground undecided
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by rabbuy(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2015
zomoears:
Jesus walked on water.

Pastor walked on....

Fill in d blanks.
electronic board # greater things shall he do...
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by davidque007(m): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Totally unnecessary and distracting
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2015
That aint a hoverboard.hoverboards aint real ..Yet
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 28, 2015
That aint a hoverboard.hoverboards aint real ..Yet
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Bushman show off like a kid.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by moyakz(m): 2:52am On Sep 28, 2015
sorry,was he on drugs?
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by 9janinja(m): 3:30am On Sep 28, 2015
wat's he feeling like ?
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2015
The house of God is gradually being turned to a movie theater the World over.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by CandyBar: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2015
No one wants to break a sweat, walking has become a chore.....very soon, we'll have machines that'll help us breathe, sleep and eat.

God made man to be a living, walking, talking thing......man prefers to move like a tree.

*Shaking My Head*
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by henroe2k2(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Takim107:
Maybe leg dey pain am. The word must be heard.
mumu Don finish U....
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
those who are quick to quote bible verses THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE?is this ones action in the bible too?Jeremiah 12:10,Prophets and pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Pastor be like... on my way to heaven.

End time shit!!! Not suprised.

Christaintament...
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by eddiebomba(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Well, IMO, I don't see much wrong in that; in fact, I think it's cool from the pastor. smiley cool

Shows he's in tune with modern trends, & not a typical Christian leader with a closed 'church mind', that he's got some swag & some street credibility. I won't be surprised if he's also popular with the youth in that church - & that can only be a good thing, provided he's mentoring them on the true Word of God.

The only advice I'd give him is that he shouldn't make it a regular habit, otherwise he'll soon be dismissed as a showman.
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Takim107(f): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
henroe2k2:

mumu Don finish U....
thank you! !!!
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
menix:
The pastor b feeling like walking on water...

Soon he will fly at nights...

It must be a Nigerian pastor, they have this penchance of displaying their ignorance and stupidity for all to see. angry
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by menix(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2015
kaeforum:

It must be a Nigerian pastor, they have this penchance of displaying their ignorance and stupidity for all to see. angry

Yes nah..
Sure he saw his son using that nd decided to wow his congrargation with that as per Swag wey him learn frm yankee..
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Atleast better off buying Jets
that's a sign that he has a jet already
He doesn't want step on unholy grounds grin
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Proffdada:
that's a sign that he has a jet already
He doesn't want step on unholy grounds grin

Lol

Well not guilty until proven otherwise
Re: Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) by janco: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Next time you want to give tithe, think twise.
sometimes I feel its better to go to a motherless baby home, or poor people and give to them directly rather than send to these types of Pastors who want to prove that they can levitate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.