Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit (3361 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mogidi:
APC would soon come up with trillions of dollar investments Buhari signed in his sleep.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Agwoden:
Naijeria I don getam por frezident. So you people expected a man that left all of Nigeria's bigger problems to talk about HIV to know what he's doing. How can he attract and sign deals when he doesn't have a policy direction and no economic team to convince investors. Kindergarten President, learning on the job.

Are these clowndasians not members of his economic team?

Which country dignitaries will be willing to sit and discuss with the clowndasians below?

Just look at the size of their tummy which is stacked up with lots of looted unappropriated funds just within 3 months, imagine how their tummy will be in 4 years

Re: Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit by chrisblack: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
deadZONE:
And then he wasnt allowed
to stand in line to shake hands with the pope? hahahahahaha please go and drink garri and sleep pray to God that this evil brought upon our dear Nigeria called BUHARI is eliminated.
what his so special about the pope.are you saying he his Gods rep on earth or through him is the nly way to heaven forget that .pope that came to admonish his guys form stoping or reducing the rate at which they hammer young bous and girls.tell was the pope going to give him money.his this not the same pope all because of dwindling mebership has change his position on abortion and divorce several times.God does not change but the pope opinion they change even on same sex marriage .So him not meeting with the guy means nothing.you guys with all your tribal deluded rants and chant will never succeed. Bihari is the president.why is it always the aligbo that common on nairaland to say rubbish.so this deaf his serious .come 2019 the same defeat will still be handed back to you guys and I think the same will repeat it self in 2023. By then you guys will situp.keep insulting while the rest of us engage in nation building. Keep shouting hole bihari determines your faith,whilst holding unto your blocus(testicle). More investments after he has finished sanitizing all the filth your man caused.go ahead and keep shouting.you guys think the presidency will be given to you cause you deserved it.while others are working building bridgesyou are busy destroying and causing ethnic strife.despite how bad Johan's govt was we still hoped he would succeed. Bihari will succeed. Nigeria will succeed.the zoo as you guys always say will succeed all all animal's in it it will prosper.and you animals that claim not to be in the zoo or who cause disharmony amongst members of the great zoo will be hunted and crushed by the superior Rangers of the Zoo.watch out the zoo's men I mean its rangers are watching you
Re: Compare And Contrast Two African Leaders At UN Summit by chrisblack: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why is it that majority of those that never see anything positive in buharis govt are mainly the southeastern people. I never knew that the massive electoral defeat was really painful.tell me how do you plan on winning. Your criticism is not even intellectually organized.Nigerians no the difference .from my observations Nigerians are solidly behind buhari.even if you conduct the election today he he will still win.I feel for you guys with so many misplaced priority and agenda.Biafra today appointment's tommorow,marginalization next tommorow. You keep shouting instead of building bridges. Massob youth wing after effective Reasoning reasoning realized the need of working towards having a better zoo than clamouring for a deluded jungle with various kind of cannibal's.so my advice his leave all this hate and give love a chance it might be your turn tommorow. That his if you work towards it.the elders say if you say everybody hates you then you also need to check your self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" / 21 Acts Of Impunity Committed By General Buhari In Less Than1 Year / Biafra: What IPOB Should Do By Rev Chuks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.