Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? (2253 Views)

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Loving Someone That Doesn't Love You Back, But See Each Other everyday / How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back (you ARE BETTER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
Matured minds please.

I started dating this girl few months back when i was about rounding up my final year project, we were so much in love with each other that she never wanted to leave my side for a minute. Always using me for Dps, kissing me in public places, crying whenever i wanna go home to meet my parent and so many crazy tinz i cant mention. To crown it all shes very pretty, i was really amazed by the kind of love she showed me cos i havent met a girl like dt in my life, every other girls were like gabbage* in my eyes. i rounded up my project and finished skul finally, packed my luggages home, we still kept in touch with each other, calling each other like every one hour with endless chatting. but recently i started having this weird feeling, i kept thinking of her every second, i cudnt tink of anytin else, i started having heart aches, especially when am alone, cos am always indoor 24/7. i noticed that everytime i have this heart ache if i shud call her and hear her voice, everytin will calm down but will only last for few minutes. that was wen i realised that it was because i was missing her. but this heart aches wont stop..
Am really scared and i dnt know if its a natural feeling. cos i keep looking at mysef like a fool dt why will i be down because of a girl.. after numerous girls that av dated back in skul. now am going for service nxt month and i keep on wondering what am gonna go through without her.
I have few questions to ask the matured minds in the house?
* have you ever felt like this bfor?
* is this love or infatuation? with reasons
* have u ever been in my shoes and how did u scale tru?
constructive criticism also welcome. thanks
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by deadZONE: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Once you see

MATURE MINDS ONLY

as the heading know it is
a potential Nollywood script..

Guy you graduated pack your bags and left
school, suddenly the story line changed to the girl
living in AJAH and you staying at lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

please your story does not add up too many loop holes

you said she showed you love no girl has ever shown you
so how come you feel she is using JAZZ on you if she loves you
so much?

Abeg wake up from your dreams, them never use JAZZ hold Dangote, adenuga, otedola,
is one broke ass graduate that still eats mummy thank you them go use jazz hold...

finally i stay at AJAH so while you go for service Mr. capable here would help u service her engines!!!
please buy pain killers cause of the heartache.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue YOU NEVA CHISOMTIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
1st of all u are a university graduate and she too is a university graduate and both of u cant see each other, hmmm bro are u sure ure not a primary school graduate? listen bro ure a man now, U really love her, instead of thinking 2 much of her why not man up and make your intentions of marrying her some day known to her parents? that way two of u can be spending quality time together, she can be visiting u when ure in service thereby she spending days with u. "bro what im trying to say is that YOU SHOULD BE A MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by sweetflame(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Kenzico(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Posters above me cha SMH
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by otabuko(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
I've been there before...i treated mine by getting matured, I stopped calling unnecessarily,don't stay on the phone so long with her, you may need to stay offline a bit to regain your independence! With time both of you'll get used to it but the love will remain...

1 Like

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Cholls(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
my brother No it doesn't! And it does when you love someone for benefit.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by 2dice(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
LOVE sucks
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
2dice:
LOVE sucks
It doesn't when with the right person

2 Likes

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have learnt that nothing big starts big, both of you are just infatuated , datsall .

Do you think such display of affection would last??
I am sure she's not a graduate ,probably a teenager considering that she was barred from going out shocked ...

in the end you're OYO cool
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Love is weakness
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
slow tins down nd concentrate on oda fun tins to do oda than tinkin abt her like gaming,watching football. etc
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
1st of all u are a university graduate and she too is a university graduate and both of u cant see each other, hmmm bro are u sure ure not a primary school graduate? listen bro ure a man now, U really love her, instead of thinking 2 much of her why not man up and make your intentions of marrying her some day known to her parents? that way two of u can be spending quality time together, she can be visiting u when ure in service thereby she spending days with u. "bro what im trying to say is that YOU SHOULD BE A MAN.

this is the kind of advice i need, thanks. shes also in her final year will be tru nxt year.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Adasun(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op u are a man.marry her if u can't c enough of her
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
oluswaggz:

this is the kind of advice i need, thanks. shes also in her final year will be tru nxt year.
bro ure welcum, i wish u happily ever relationship.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
otabuko:
I've been there before...i treated mine by getting matured, I stopped calling unnecessarily,don't stay on the phone so long with her, you may need to stay offline a bit to regain your independence! With time both of you'll get used to it but the love will remain...

thanks, someone also told me dis, i bliv its gonna work. but its really hard to adjust to it.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Mutuwa(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its very natural to be hyper 'in love'. I was once like you Op..however i ended up marrying the girl.we have two kids and its 7yrs now.
However..life would be too short for you to live the comfort of your life in the arms of just one woman/girl in your own case.
I don't wish you bad,but if anything happens to her u will be on drip for the next one week.
So why not psychology envisage a situation where it all comes to an end and think of how to move forward. Except if you plan to marry her,u will definitely loose her sooner or later.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
deadZONE:
Once you see

MATURE MINDS ONLY

so much?

Abeg wake up from your dreams, them never use JAZZ hold Dangote, adenuga, otedola,
is one broke ass graduate that still eats mummy thank you them go use jazz hold...

finally i stay at AJAH so while you go for service Mr. capable here would help u service her engines!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue YOU NEVA CHISOMTIN

bros i said CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM not HEART RECKIN CRITICISM.
oga u no try ooo. but anyways i love your sense of humor!
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by jamex93(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
just get ur self busy with something u so much like
it will reduce ur heart attack
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
undecided

Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mutuwa:
Its very natural to be hyper 'in love'. I was once like you Op..however i ended up marrying the girl.we have two kids and its 7yrs now.
However..life would be too short for you to live the comfort of your life in the arms of just one woman/girl in your own case.
I don't wish you bad,but if anything happens to her u will be on drip for the next one week.
So why not psychology envisage a situation where it all comes to an end and think of how to move forward. Except if you plan to marry her,u will definitely loose her sooner or later.

marriage is all we gist abt, she wanna know my parents and all that, but pple do change. am just a year older than she is, and shes gonna be tru wit skul nxt year . and i dnt for a minute wanna envisage on loosing her, cos its gonna b a disaster. and if i shud get an alternative for her, shes gonna know, shes very very smart. always telling me to tell her i love her weneva she calls. irrespective of the time shes calling. u know wat that means?
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:
I have learnt that nothing big starts big, both of you are just infatuated , datsall .

Do you think such display of affection would last??
I am sure she's not a graduate ,probably a teenager considering that she was barred from going out shocked ...

in the end you're OYO cool

bros she no be teenager oo, shes in her early twenties and shes gonna be tru wit skul nxt year.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
sweetorgasms:
You're making sensible comments these days, I like that. Keep it up.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're making sensible comments these days, I like that. Keep it up.
thank u
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Mutuwa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
oluswaggz:

marriage is all we gist abt, she wanna know my parents and all that, but pple do change. am just a year older than she is, and shes gonna be tru wit skul nxt year . and i dnt for a minute wanna envisage on loosing her, cos its gonna b a disaster. and if i shud get an alternative for her, shes gonna know, shes very very smart. always telling me to tell her i love her weneva she calls. irrespective of the time shes calling. u know wat that means?

How quiet sure are you that your absence had not created an alternative guy for her,since you know she is smart.?and that she is not trying to play terrible mind games with you.. 'i know she is not playing around' would be too weak for an answer.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by TrishaP(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
It does especially when the reverse is the case.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mutuwa:

How quiet sure are you that your absence had not created an alternative guy for her,since you know she is smart.?and that she is not trying to play terrible mind games with you.. 'i know she is not playing around' would be too weak for an answer.

lol, bro you are funny. thank God you answered the question yourself.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by richie9093(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have felt this way and I cant admit that the feeling is a bleeped up one in a way good way. My advice for you is if you know youre the ONLY one, and I mean ONLY, then youre lucky. And if she feels this way about you then man up and prepare for the future.

But If its like my case where there are two guys, my brother pack your load. Its the devil's handwork, nothing good will come out of it except heartache. Dont be an emotional shitbag like me.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin op needs heart surgery.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
deadZONE:
Once you see

MATURE MINDS ONLY

so much?

lmaooooo.
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by 2dice(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
uhn...that was in the Past
The love we have now is what we call FaSt&Furious Love
It sucks as hell
Re: Does Loving Someone So Much Hurts? by Youngpo413: 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
right person indeed,have you found any yet?love sucks jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Loving Her / Some Crazy Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies Only[ Men Beware ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.