Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever (577 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by TalkItAll: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
She totally schools her son for lying about his homework. Estella Havisham has had it up to here with her son, Aaron. The 13-year-old YouTuber from
Australia lied to his mom about doing his homework, and now he has to pay the price — literally. His royally irked off mom wrote him a note that delivers the toughest of love on Wednesday, Sep. 2
“The child [Aaron] is going to have a rude awakening today after the words he exchanged with me last night,” Mama Havisham captioned the photo below on her Facebook. “Not only will [h]e find this on the door, but his mattress stripped, and the toys and clothes that I bought confiscated.”

Oof. Aaron makes a “teeny tiny bit of money” off his YouTube vids according to his mom, but nowhere near enough to pay her back for covering 13 years of his life, obviously. (Meanwhile, all of us city dwellers are weeping at the beautiful $430 rent.)
“I made the point to show what life would look like if I was not his ’parent,’ but rather a ’roommate,'” his mom explained in a follow-up Facebook post . “It was a lesson about gratitude and respect from the very beginning. Sometimes, you have to lose it all to realize how well you really had it.”

Her methods worked. When Aaron found the letter, he “stormed” out of the apartment in anger but later returned to his room, calmed down and said sorry. “He apologized, and asked what could he do to make things better and start earning items back,” his mom wrote. “He earned his comforter and some clothes right back. I did leave him some clothes to begin with, just not the ones he would want to wear every day.”
This is definitely one valuable lesson Aaron will always remember.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2270998/mom-note-son-realest-lesson/

1 Like

Re: Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wise mom. No riffraff beating and shouting, a valuable lesson instead.

2 Likes

Re: Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by OVI75(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
The mother is realy vexed.na wetin gud fr dis young american mofos kids with their funny thinkin.

1 Like

Re: Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Definitely Not Nigerian. In Nigeria it would read...
"Bola, since you have forgetten that I am your mother who carried you for Nine months, who breastfed you, who took care of u when you were sick..........." It's too long to completegringringrin

But wait sef, the boy is 13?? He needs a good hard smack!

3 Likes

Re: Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by Harmvirus(f): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Naija mum no get time to write letter. Na factory reset slap the boy go get

1 Like

Re: Read This Mom’s Note To Her Son And Get The Realest Lesson Ever by Pidggin(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mother writing letter to her 13 year old son? Can't she express herself verbally or use cain for correction

Whites are strange sha

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating A Visionary @ 80 - Sir (dr) Adebutu Kesington / Dear Cynthia, My Uncle Does Abortion On Little Girls. / PHOTOS: Two PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Lagos While Working On Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.