Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (723781 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They never listen ... smh

No problem . I was really happy when I saw this

@Emboldened text I almost screamed "Exactly !!! "

Lol ... Anyway , I employ so many methods that help me retain as many words as possible - its mentally onerous but effective .

Your verbiage are Neolithic......

I also have an illation that you are an attention seeker...

*drops phone and focuses on pes2010*
Blueto minion
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:
you seem to be a risible person. And I shouldn't be wasting time with you.

Don't see me as an adversary
Envisage me as a mirror.....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smh! Childishness in its purest form.

11 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chizzyjnr(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Venus007:
Ah swear

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Venus007:
Nah, come on, not you too. Would you prefer the thread be quiet as a graveyard instead? So far as the grammarians only quote eachother when using the big words, there should be no problem. The rest of you should just sit back, relax and enjoy the show (filled with correct and erroneous use of words) . cool

Any news about uniben, still? I prayed and fasted throughout yesterday hoping to come online today to see some good news.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Venus007(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Geofavor:
Nah, come on, not you too. Would you prefer the thread be quiet as a graveyard instead? So far as the grammarians only quote eachother when using the big words, there should be no problem. The rest of you should just sit back, relax and enjoy the show (filled with correct and erroneous use of words) . cool

Any news about uniben, still? I prayed and fasted throughout yesterday hoping to come online today to see some good news.
I dnt av a p with d whole grammar flaunting flying upandan, ask Robinhez. My p is wen ppl nw inject arrogance into it. How tf does one boast abt being d first to use a certain word? Did u coin it? U can cancel ppl's corrections but wen dey correct u, u claim dey are learners.... please can childishness be more concentrated than this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Venus007:
I dnt av a p with d whole grammar flaunting flying upandan, ask Robinhez. My p is wen ppl nw inject arrogance into it. How tf does one boast abt being d first to use a certain word? Did u coin it? U can cancel ppl's corrections but wen dey correct u, u claim dey are learners.... please can childishness be more concentrated than this?

Thanks for your pertinent remarks..

His petulancy annotation are conspicuous...

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Geofavor:

U still haven't defined what "pride" is to you... Cuz I can't find a better adjective to ascribe to our guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Venus007:

Straight outta my heart sister! This came straight outta my heart..!! sad

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
I only stated that I was the first to use the words here, not as how you illustrated it.

And why condemning my actions? he was the first to make prejudice statements about me, some of the things he said about me were untrue. I initially told him I don't want a contest, and he was still insisting on being my worst adversary, worst nightmare and you turned a blind eye on those only to point out my flaws(if there is even any). Is this how you make verdicts?

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
Geofavor:

thanks. I won't be deterred by the exprobrations.

Can you imagine someone checking my erstwhile posts in order find words that he will use against me in a contest. what stops you from using your own words if you claim to be worthy of contesting with me?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Adah96(f): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
I only stated that I was the first to use the words here, not as how you illustrated it.

And why condemning my actions? he was the first to make prejudice statements about me, some of the things he said about me were untrue. I initially told him I don't want a contest, and he was still insisting on being my worst adversary. and you turned a blind eye against those only to point out my flaws(if there is even any). Is this how you make verdicts?
#βoy, Çhange!—APC

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2016
ImDharay:

#βoy, Çhange!—APC
that type of change is now abhorrent smiley.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by ImDharay: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
that type of change is now abhorrent smiley.
#yaaaaaawwwwns, u need it...

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Donovela(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Jamb Set To Meet Tertiary Institutions Over 2016 Admissions The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Friday said it had concluded arrangements to hold its next technical meeting on admissions at the Bayero University in Kano. The board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said in Lagos that it would hold from Aug. 22 to Aug. 26. Benjamin said that the meeting would receive the lists of candidates who had met the admission criteria from the various tertiary institutions for its ratification. Benjamin said, “ We are expecting a full complement of representatives from all the tertiary institutions in the country to attend the meeting. “They are expected to submit the lists of first choice candidates shortlisted for admission into the respective tertiary institutions, comprising universities, polytechnics and colleges of education. “ The board and all other stakeholders will collectively go through the lists to see if they had met the admission criteria. “The board, if satisfied, will ratify the lists and admission print-outs will be issued to the institutions.’’ He said that the names of successful candidates would also be uploaded on the website of respective institutions for candidates to print. According to him, the admission letters will contain details such as admission status, school and course of study as well as duration of chosen programme. NAN
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:
Lmao.

*speechless*

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
thanks. I won't be deterred by the exprobrations.

Can you imagine someone checking my erstwhile posts in order find words that he will use against me in a contest. what stops you from using your own words if you claim to be worthy of contesting with me?
Were there set rules at the outset of your contest?

You should let others judge.

I'm sure it will be apparent to all if all your opponent does is repeat your words.

That said, you should stop cancelling your adversary's posts. It is offensive. If you don't agree with him/her, simply state it.

Also, you don't have to try to ridicule your chatmates when they use obscure words by condemning their words. You do this often by saying their words are 'mundane'. You should speak yours instead and let others decide. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Venus007:

You are wise.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chaarly(m): 11:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Adah96:
Hmmmm
hy. which course are u studying
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Adah96(f): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2016
chaarly:

hy. which course are u studying
Banking n finance.you?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Geofavor:
Were there set rules at the outset of your contest?

You should let others judge.

I'm sure it will be apparent to all if all your opponent does is repeat your words.

That said, you should stop cancelling your adversary's posts. It is offensive. If you don't agree with him/her, simply state it.

Also, you don't have to try to ridicule your chatmates when they use obscure words by condemning their words. You do this often by saying their words are 'mundane'. You should speak yours instead and let others decide. smiley
maybe it is because I see it in another way. I see grammar contest as a way of revealing who is more profound/knowledgeable in arcane words. And that is I why dissenter on using my already used words against me. That is not rational way of projecting lexical proficiency to me.

And I am not happy with how people are just indicting me and vindicating the one that incited the altercation by making delusional prejudgements against me. I don't know why people saw only me as the peccable one here, and exculpated the upbraider that averred of being a pacifist, but was stirring altercations. But, no problem.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
You guys are wasting ur time trying to change what feels like it's right in its own sight. . . . It's all a mind game.

A fool will bring u down to his level.. And then beat u with with experience in foolery.

Same applies to childishness.... Don't ask me how I know. lipsrsealed
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
maybe it is because I see it in another way. I see grammar contest as a way of revealing who is more profound/knowledgeable in arcane words. And that is I why dissenter on using my already used words against me. That is not rational way of projecting lexical proficiency to me.

And I am not happy with how people are just indicting me and vindicating the one that incited the altercation by making delusional prejudgements against me. I don't know why people saw only me as the peccable one here, and exculpated the upbraider that averred of being a pacifist, but was stirring altercations. But, no problem.
Okay.

Which department do you rep?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is the part where TheLostSoul would come in and say "I've seen enough of rubbish here... Let me say something"

Then he'll start with a story of how a demon killed a lady while having sex with her... grin

#waybackwhen

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Geofavor:
Okay.

Which department do you rep?
Public Administration.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueto:
Public Administration.
cool...
This course should help you be a great conversationalist, I suppose.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Geofavor:
cool...

This course should help you be a great conversationalist, I suppose.
I think that is one of the aspects of the course smiley.

So can I know your own applied course? smiley.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Irony. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
I can see that someone is struggling to get my attention. Too bad he is not worthy of it gringrin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chaarly(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adah96:
Banking n finance.you?
Religions hw cn i get ur contact..,wna ask u some stuffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.